Werewolf Werewolf - Game over, Werewolves win.

930 posts in this topic

Posted

D'aw, poor Pheo.

You are not forgiven.

Also, news flash, Cascade is a guy and we assume too much.

Posted

Shouldn't this have started, or something? Saha is on right now .___.;

Posted

Oh yeah.

Alrighty, storyboards in a minute.

You all live in the quaint little town of X-enburg. You all lead your respective lives without any hindrance. It's a peaceful town full of unattended playing children and adults who only have to work five hours a day. The climate is nice, and crops are grown without any problems. The economy is right on track for everyone, and the average life expectancy is sixty-five years old. You've got a good setup in your little hamlet.

Tonight was the night of the crop harvesting ceremony, which is actually just an excuse to make a bonfire and drink the night away. Suddenly, a scream could be heard over the roaring, cheering crowd. The party stopped temporarily and stared in the direction of a two story home. Murmurs broke out and the town decided to send a few of the burlier men to check it out. On the second story in a small room, they discovered someone lying on the ground.

TOWN found Antoinette, Mother, Town.

She was unconscious in front of the most badly wrecked room they'd ever seen. Claw marks adorned the floor, walls, furniture, and even the ceiling! Antoinette's eyes opened in shock. She started sputtering nonsense that loosely resembled words, when she finally said something of significance.

Werewolves.

Her child had been stolen from the bedroom, and she had seen the perpetrator take off with her.

You have all organized a Holding and Lynching of Evil Persons. (HLEP) It was supposed to spell "HELP", but no one had a colorful enough vocabulary to pull the acronym off.

The entire town collectively looked at the full moon setting into the horizon, extinguishing their now unneeded torches. The relieving light of the sun washed over the treetops once more, but to the townsfolk, it was just an ominous start to a new kind of village.

An unfamiliar and dark kind of village.

Day phase START. 96 HOURS to lunch.

Posted

pheonix561

WHAT NOW HUH

Posted

pheonix561 - 1 (Silves)

Currently, pheonix561 has a 100% chance of being lynched tonight.

Posted

Nabeshin

(:

Posted

Although Nabeshin is the BIGGEST THREAT EVERY SINGLE GAME HE'S NOT THE GAMEMASTER, I'm going to vote Sahaqiel. He is very suspicious, knowing who was killed and all before any of us knew. Especially when we were the ones who found the dead body first. He was still drinking, supposedly.

Posted

You don't have to make the votes red in this game.

Nabeshin - 1 (Silves): 50%

Sahaqiel - 1 (Fierce Muffin): 50%

Posted

Sahaqiel

I'm really just curious what would happen

Posted

Sahaqiel

no hard feelings.

Posted

olol I'll roll with it

Sahaqiel

Posted

This is mean.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Sahaqiel - 5 (Fierce Muffin, That-1Guy, pheonix561, DocHobo, Ammonsa): 83%

Nabeshin - 1 (Silves): 17%

Posted

I hope we don't like piss all over the fabrication of space and time because reality is a very dedicated seamstress and wouldn't be happy with it.

Posted

Bandwagoning?

You're all Wolves, I know it. But I personally think it's a bad idea to kill the gamemaster. DO IT ANYWAY: Sahaqiel