Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Majora's Mask Released on Virtual Console in Europe

13 posts in this topic

Posted

[float][img]http://hyrule.net/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=12121&g2_serialNumber=2[/img][/float]The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask has been released on the European virtual console today, costing 1000 Wii Points. If you haven't had the chance to play this classic sequel to Ocarina of Time, now is a great time to pick it up and play it on the wii!

This release on the European Virtual Console would appear to imply that a US release is also very near, possibly as soon as this coming Monday, however Nintendo has made no comment, so stay tuned to find out!

Posted

Yeah ^^ I have it now :D

Posted

I can't buy it. I don't need it though. I mean I have it for GC.

Posted

OH man, I've been waiting for it to come out forever. I hope it comes out in the US soon. Maybe then, I'll actually beat it, instead of quitting half way through.

[b][color="#FF0000"]EDIT:
This is a very great read, it deals with Majora's Mask and why this E rated title is a more mature game than most.
[url="http://www.4colorrebellion.com/archives/2009/03/27/majoras-mask-nintendos-fluke"]http://www.4colorrebellion.com/archives/20...nintendos-fluke[/url][/color][/b]

Posted

YYYYAAAAAHHHHH i love majoras mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

HECK YEAH!!!
Imma buy a Wii Points card and get OoT and MM in one go |D GOODBYE NINTENDO 64!!
Im mean, Im sorry 64, I still love you. T_T But you suck DX

Posted

Oh how long I have waited for you, my love. :zelda:

Posted

[quote name='zeldafancs' post='214063' date='Apr 3 2009, 01:01 PM']Oh how long I have waited for you, my love. :zelda:[/quote]

Yeah.
And somebody just said a while ago that MM and SNES Mario Kart couldn't be on Virtual Console.

Posted

Although I already own this game, I may get it off the VC, because my GC version is a little glitchy... it freezes at random times, and they i lose everything. :P Anyways, anyone who hasn't played this game, you need to go get it, it's great. And for anyone who hasn't gotten Fierce Deity Link yet, you need to! :D

Posted

Sweet. Since I don't have a Wii, I'm going to force my friend to get it. :'P (I'm nice, eh?)

Posted

Heh, I still play the N64 version. It's really a wonderful game, and I highly recommend it to everybody.

Posted

MM pwns OOT. If I didn't have this on GC I'd get it, but I'm happy loads of people who have never played it will get the chance now. THIS GAME IS SO AWESOME! I remember having a go at MM to see how strong he was (because I knew I couldn't beat him) and I won first try with a quarter of a heart left! Epic stuff.

Posted

I never got it for the GC. So, I'm pumped about this. I hate playing it on the N64 because my N64 controller is messed up. Maybe we should have a contest or something, with MM being the price.