Footsteps

6 posts in this topic

Posted

You can read it on Zeldafan.net, where I posted it. No, it's not any sort of fan fiction. Just a charming little story about a nice guy playing in the forest. =D

Read it here: http://ganondorf333.zeldafan.net/fiction/29/Footsteps.htm

Comment, please, on both Zeldafan.net and this topic. =D

I may type up some of the others I've written and post them here, too.

Posted

Good job! Is that your first story you've posted here G333?

Posted

It's the first one I've posted on the forums, but the second one I've typed up. The first one I've typed up is a much bloodier, unsophisticated story with no backbone, so I'm revising it to make it better. It's on Myhyrule if you want to read the first version- called "Wall". It's in wall-of-text form, so be wary of its lack of structural integrity (I'm also going to separate it into proper paragraphs). So, yeah, I'm changing that one up; also, all the short stories I write like this are going to have simple, one-to-two-word titles. And this is why they have simple, one-to-two-word titles. '~'

I'm also writing more short stories, a four-novel series, two novellas, and a fan fiction. =D

Posted

Dude, that was awesome, and only mostly disturbing! :thumbup:

Conveniently, I'm about to go to bed. I think I'm going to have weird dreams. XD

Posted

A very nice read, I like the wording you used to describe his feelings and emotions while he was being followed; it's those kind of things that really bring a piece of writing to life in the mind of the reader. Good job!

Posted

Your writing style reminds me of that of H.P. Lovecraft. I enjoyed reading it, though.

I like stories that explore what happens to the human mind when under extreme conditions.