Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stuck in AOL

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I have finished every Zelda (exept for the Oracles and MC and LA 1) Can't find Oracles and LA anywhere 2) Have to wait for my b'day to get MC) but AOL is hard!!!! I need to finish the Island and Maze Palace!!!! Need Help!!!

So, can you give me tips, general zelda-loving public?

Posted

nope, cant give tips :P

Posted

I've been to walkthroughs. Trust me, I do everythig it says and I'm still stuck!

Posted

that is flaming...well seeing as this fourm has no (apparent) rules... i think you're very stupid as well.

Posted

Erm, I don't see anything calling you stupid...

Posted

if your talkin about AOL = Awakenin of Link, its actually Links Awakening. give me more info on what your talkin about, so i dont have to start searching on my game, and ill help

Posted

that is flaming...well seeing as this fourm has no (apparent) rules... i think you're very stupid as well.

<_< your the one acting immature for calling other people names.

Posted

ok, sorry about the me thinkin AOL was links awakening, i just beat AOL a few nights ago, and then just forgot what AOL meant. what you have to do on the islandis go north of nabooru, through the cave, and then across the bridge to the east, and go through the maze, get to the palace, and find the boots, then walk across the river, and fall down the hole and find the little boy