a little google search mishap

10 posts in this topic

Posted

hehe i went on google search and looked this up, so i quickly took a picture of it and put it on my own Legend Of Zelda fan site. you can look at it at the link below:

http://twilightcity.webs.com/apps/photos/p...8979&prev=1

just really funny that this ended up happening

Posted

that's awesome

Posted

I tried that, and it didn't say that. Oh well that's cool anyway. Take that people at school who thinks Legend of Zelda is gay!

Posted

Wow. What a cool fake. It's easy to look up Zelda and have it say the, 'did you mean' thing and then retype something in without searching. Stop with the dirty lies.

Posted

lol

Posted

very cool site :D

Posted

I agree with Bathy, but it's mildly funny nonetheless. I give you a 4.

Posted

How is this art?

Posted

Tension busy year has passed this way. Preganglionic always feel that the time had been very slow,

wow power leveling, really festive another time passes, the twinkling of an eye on is beginning to

work.

Sometimes really feel the tired, I really do not know if people really want to experience this life how difficult frustrations can

all is well. Sometimes I was very upset, many reasons,

wow power leveling,from many aspects in life, so long for the kind of

rural life in particular, picturesque. North Korea hear birdsong, Xi sunset sunset tours. Eager to listen to crickets and Higurashi

grass, like the twilight children playing in the backs of cattle leisurely pleasant. wow power leveling,There are reed Dang River in the setting of a pair of wild ducks and birds unknown in the

switchgrass on singing. This reminds me of my hometown.

I remember when I go to the stream behind female lover fish, as always in the days after the rain or when skip class. Often will be thrown

into a muddy, because the mother

Posted

What the heck?? How did that have anything to with this topic? If you want to advertise, go to the market. Don't spam.