My art of Zelda

184 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Welcome to my art topic! It is here that I'll post my Zelda art that I post on Deviantart. Now let's cut to the chase.

Dark_Link_anime_style_by_Matthordika.jpg

Link to download.

An awesome, anime style picture. As per request/promise.

I'm going to stick with links for the rest:

261 Different Links

The Legend of Zelda The Minish Cap Comics

Four Swords Gone Wrong

22 Link emoticons

Samus Aran from Metroid

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Group pic

Anyways, tell me what you think. I'm best at drawing toon Link so expect to see him more. And thank you to the kind ones who aren't so negative. If there's something wrong with anything, tell me what it is and I'll improve next time. Enjoy.

Avatar Update: Incase you're wondering, I created my avatar myself (originaly hand-drawn, colored on MS Paint) and, ah... yeah. I'm not used to this whole mouse-drawing thing so excuse the eyes. It's actually from a comic I'm working on (better then the last) and I figured I'd use it as an avatar because my previous one was too small. Anyways, enjoy.

Update: To go along with the challange, I'm going to take almost any request. As long as it has no nudity, I'll draw it to the best of my abilites. I'm also going to post all my art from now on.

Edited by Matthordika (see edit history)

Posted

Good job, you can recolor.

Posted

Good job, you can recolor.

Did you even look at my other workings?

Posted

I think he did a great job. ^_^

Posted

I think he did a great job. ^_^

Thank you. Some people just don't understand. Besides, its old.

Posted

Please.

Posted

No, because DeviantArt is for weeaboos and emos and women who think you care about their problems and the work you did post here is shi

Posted

That was puppying hilarious. React like that again.

There need to be more people like you around here.

Posted

And who really cares if there's women? What are you, gay?

What are you, a woman?

Posted

What are you, a woman?

No, I am a male. Or so I've been told... Anyways, all this stuff is old. But I'm keeping at.

Posted

Good job!

Posted

I'm just ignoring Fierce Muffin all together.

Anyways, the pixel art I did like a year ago and I haven't done it since. The small comics were also done a year ago. I've improved my drawings since then, and hopefully I'll get around to posting a Four Swords comic I have (better then the one there). Actually, looking back I have to say that the comics aren't so great. I just felt the need to post something here.

If I keep getting more BS then I'll no choice then to draw an awesome picture that'll blow your mind. Plain and simple.

Posted

If I keep getting more BS then I'll no choice then to draw an awesome picture that'll blow your mind. Plain and simple.

MELT

MY

FACE.

Posted (edited)

I'd like to see this pixel art comic. Should be interesting. Even though pixel art isn't an art form. It's just little whiny children like you who have no real talents, so they start clicking a mouse to make dots and then call it art and expect us to care.

Also, I'd like to see this awesome picture. I'll keep giving you BS so that I can see it. I never thought I'd get rewarded for being mean.

Pixel art is art. It requires talent. I'd like to see you do something half as good as some of the spriting I've seen. Stop running your mouth off.

In reply to your second statement: again, stop running your mouth off.

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

I'd like to see this pixel art comic. Should be interesting. Even though pixel art isn't an art form. It's just little whiny children like you who have no real talents, so they start clicking a mouse to make dots and then call it art and expect us to care.

Also, I'd like to see this awesome picture. I'll keep giving you BS so that I can see it. I never thought I'd get rewarded for being mean.

The awesome picture thing was more or less a joke! But I'll be happy to try (what have I got myself into?).

Pixel art is another type of art, much like music and books. Some are good at drawing with hands, others with computers. You could even say pixel art is harder then drawing or painting. Look at The Minish Cap: the graphics in that game were amazing in that because of pixel artists. Don't put someone down because they can do something you can't.