My art of Zelda

184 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, but is anybody well known for pixel art? I don't say something's art unless it could be put in a museum or on display in some way. I deriously wouldn't class pixel 'art' as art at all anyway. It's weak.

Also, go on. Do this awesome picture of yours. Blow me away.

Posted

Please.

Posted

Yes, but is anybody well known for pixel art? I don't say something's art unless it could be put in a museum or on display in some way. I deriously wouldn't class pixel 'art' as art at all anyway. It's weak.

Also, go on. Do this awesome picture of yours. Blow me away.

See those smilies? They're pixel art. And there are people who exceed in pixel art. Let me draw your attention to here. Some of the guys there are known for their pixel art. One guy in particular (SemiJuggalo) has had his custom Zelda sprites used over and over again.

Posted

Just because not everybody has heard of something or someone doesn't mean that thing or that person is not well known. Society has it's own cliques

Posted

Yeah. You're right Chameleon. And to settle the score I made my own topic featuring my own pixel art.

Posted

I said I'd do an awesome picture, but I'm still trying think of something to draw... But its coming, eventually

Posted (edited)

I want to see it. Also, sorry about being an asshole before. I wasn't in a particularly good mood at the time so I took it out on the first person I saw. And that happened to be you. Sorry.

Also, you could help out the site by making emoticons or helping Adr990 with sprites for Hyrule online. I'm sure he'll let you help out. :)

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

I want to see it. Also, sorry about being an asshole before. I wasn't in a particularly good mood at the time so I took it out on the first person I saw. And that happened to be you. Sorry.

Also, you could help out the site by making emoticons or helping Adr990 with sprites for Hyrule online. I'm sure he'll let you help out. :)

I am not going to say anything because I can not tell if you are serious here or not.

Crap! I just said something!

Posted

I am serious. If you tried making emoticons, it would improve your skills in spiriting and since you wouldn't just be recolouring pre-made sprites, I would actually take you seriously. I think alot more people would take you seriously if you did something to help the site.

Here's the sprite topic for Hyrule Online.

Posted

I am serious. If you tried making emoticons, it would improve your skills in spiriting and since you wouldn't just be recolouring pre-made sprites, I would actually take you seriously. I think alot more people would take you seriously if you did something to help the site.

Here's the sprite topic for Hyrule Online.

I'll see what I can do. Later. Right now I'm on my Wii.

Posted

Okay. Also, I'll try to remember how to spell your name. Everybody learnt mine, so I think I should try to learn everybody else's.

I might try spriting sometime. Just so you can laugh at my failure.

Posted

The_Legend_of_Zelda_emoticons_by_Matthordika.png

Link to download.

As per request, I've created 22 emoticons of Link (88 when counting the recolored ones). It took me about an hour and its my first time creating emoticons so try not to be too harsh on me. I won't be using them myself, but feel free to use them as you want, just don't steal them. Um... I don't know how to get them added to the site itself or who to contact for that kind of stuff, so... Enjoy!

Oh, yeah! The request!

Posted

Lol. I like them. The gaping mouth one is a bit weird but it's pretty well done. :D

Posted

Lol. I like them. The gaping mouth one is a bit weird but it's pretty well done. :D

Looking back, I should've raised his mouth on that one...

Anyways, I might animate some later.

Posted

:O Le gasp!

Anyway, this Art is the artiest art I've ever seen by such an artist of your artistic... Artiness.

La.

Feminine.