My art of Zelda

184 posts in this topic

Posted

Can you work this magic on the rest Matthordika's 'art'? And his fan fiction possibly.

Posted (edited)

Can you work this magic on the rest Matthordika's 'art'? And his fan fiction possibly.

Too bad for you, but I've just reported him for stealing and altering my work and will do so again if he continues to do so. esides, I thought you at least liked the emoticons...

And please, the MMX comedy is not intended to be looked at by everyone, and I wish not to have it be considered as a contribution to the site (its a link to another site!). It was only posted by request.

Here's proof of the request:

I know I have to take criticism. By next week I'll probably be agreeing with you 100%! Just not right after I put two hours into it. I should learn to edit my work more (especially my writing, which I'm not yet ready to post here).

:(

Poor Matthordika. Lack of confidence sucks. I hope you post it sometime.

And just out of curiosity, I have a song me and my friends made if anyone is at all interested. It was wrote by someone else, I just provided bass/vocals (no singing, just talking). Let me know!

Edited by Matthordika (see edit history)

Posted

Lol, I doubt any of the moderators would care.

Posted

Fair enough... I guess...

Posted

Lol, I doubt any of the moderators would care.

I've already stopped Bathykolpian's mockary of my art by reporting it. Moderators do care, for it agaisnt the rules.

Posted (edited)

No, I stopped because of guilt. I never got told off by anybody until the topic was locked. And I already felt bad then.

It's also against the rules to make hate topics. But that didn't stop SirJoshizzle making one about me and pinning it in the Rant section.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Moderators do care, for it agaisnt the rules.

And you is a ruel Nazi.

Posted

And you is a ruel Nazi.

Would you like people to mock work you spent hours on?

I thought Zelda fans would act better then this. Of course, the folks over at Zelda Infinite were nice. And now someone will make fun of me for saying that.

Posted

Topic Cleaning!

Bunch of fools... :unsure:

Will be open in a second!

Edit:

I made quotes of the posts that are deleted by now.

Those all where off-topic / swear / spam / insulting...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://pastebin.com/f7155b669

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted (edited)

Topic Cleaning!

Bunch of fools... :unsure:

Will be open in a second!

Edit:

I made quotes of the posts that are deleted by now.

Those all where off-topic / swear / spam / insulting...

http://pastebin.com/f7155b669

Thank you! It's sad that something like this had to be done.

Edit: Oh, yeah. The song thing, only vote yes if you are actually interested in it and are not just looking for an excuse to mock me again.

Edited by Matthordika (see edit history)

Posted

I was wondering why it was locked. But Adr990, you didn't really need to double post before did you?

Spamming is against the rules I believe.

Posted

It is against the rules, so lets stay on topic.

Someone on a different site noticed how in my Dark Link drawing, one arm is more "buff" then the other. Also, I did a bad job on the hand.

Posted

It sucks anyway, who cares?

Posted

It sucks anyway, who cares?

Well you must care if you keep coming back.

Posted

He doesn't. I you knew him, you'd know that when he doesn't care is when he will post.