My art of Zelda

184 posts in this topic

Posted

He's the band leader, ancientsorrow. He can do what he wants.

This is why kids can't make bands.

Posted

He's still learning. By learning, I mean learning guitar. Aren't we off to a great start? Did use that joke already?

Posted

Although he does take the leader role, he isn't 'The Leader' we all have our opinions and share them. Please don't say something you have no idea about, no offence indended. And how old are you anyway? Kids can't make bands? What are you talking about were 14 anyway.

Posted

I knew more then Ben did before I even started Matt :P

Posted

Huh! You double posted. That's bad.

Anyways, I became a member of The Kirby Club and I quickly made a banner for my signature: orange_kirby_banner.png

Link

Posted

Although he does take the leader role, he isn't 'The Leader' we all have our opinions and share them.

Not according to Matthordika.

Please don't say something you have no idea about, no offence indended.

I don't even understand why you said this.

Kids can't make bands? What are you talking about were 14 anyway.

Yes; kids can't make bands. Fourteen still = kid.

Posted (edited)

Whoa, bita' critisim :P He's a funny guy he jokes around. And besides how old are you anyway? And how would you know???

He does do the editing and everything and takes the leader role, because he founded the band. That dosen't mean he bosses us around.

Edited by ancientsorrow (see edit history)

Posted

Well he's old enough to know these things. Believe me, Chameleon is smart.

Anyway, I also think forming a band at fourteen is a bit odd. But... I guess it's not the weirdest thing ever. This way, you'll get in far more practise.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, it's good to start young so you get practice. So what do you play Bathy?

And I'll take your advice on Chameleon.

Edited by ancientsorrow (see edit history)

Posted

I play Resident Evil 5.

Specify as to what I play exactly.

Anyway, for instruments, nothing. I know a few songs on piano by ear like Oath to Order, the Wind Waker title music and Kakariko Village.

Posted

Whoa, bita' critisim :P He's a funny guy he jokes around. And besides how old are you anyway? And how would you know???

He does do the editing and everything and takes the leader role, because he founded the band. That dosen't mean he bosses us around.

Um, isn't that the leader's job, to tell everyone else what to do? And as that leader, appearently, I'm telling you, ancientsorrow, to stop telling people all these things. I don't know if you're even qualified to join me and Youtube user Ualright.

Yeah, a band at fourteen even today is odd. I've played live a few times and doing so again soon. Ualright, or Andrew, our drummer is as good on drums as I am, if not better, on bass. Speaking of playing live, I've got one day to learn three songs on bass. A Led Zepplin song, an Areosmith song and a Paramore song.

Oath to Order is awesome. I can play it on bass.

Posted (edited)

It's been almost 12 hours since my last post...

Anyways, I got some Sword Kirby Line Art.

Sword_Kirby_Line_Art_by_Matthordika.jpg

Tell me what you think, he's doing well on DA. I mean, for me anyways. I'll color him with photoshop later, probably next week. I have to create a banner like my own for Yougn Link Addict and learn those songs I was talking about earlier.

While I'm at it, to go along with the challange, I'll be taking in almost all requests. As long as there's no nudity, I'll draw it. I won't ask for rupees, but a donation is always nice.

Edited by Matthordika (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

WIN

Draw the Kirby if he'd eaten the Raven Masked woman from Resident Evil 5.

GAM207.pre_resi.ch_mask--screenshot_viewer_medium.jpgjgyyj_2.jpg

It would just be Kirby with black gloves, black cloak, maybe showing the high heels. And maybe the eyes of the mask. The Masked woman has no weapons that I know of. This should be... Moderately easy for someone of your obvious talents.

Edit: No sarcasm here. I do think you're a great artist.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

WIN

Draw the Kirby if he'd eaten the Raven Masked woman from Resident Evil 5.

GAM207.pre_resi.ch_mask--screenshot_viewer_medium.jpgjgyyj_2.jpg

It would just be Kirby with black gloves, black cloak, maybe showing the high heels. And maybe the eyes of the mask. The Masked woman has no weapons that I know of. This should be... Moderately easy for someone of your obvious talents.

Edit: No sarcasm here. I do think you're a great artist.

Why thank you. I'll draw it later tonight. Or sometime soon. Whenever I get around to it.

Posted

Nice.

It would be great practice too. Try out shading and making rippled the cloak ripple and that.