My art of Zelda

184 posts in this topic

Posted

Arguing with constructive criticism.

This is why you'll never get better.

You saying your own work looks good doesn't mean it looks good to everyone else.

It's like Spriter's Resource all over again, oh, gosh.

Posted

I have to agree with Muffin on all of those things. It's pretty bad. He looks anorexic and his eyes are dull and lifeless. He and the picture have no soul whatsoever.

Posted

I have to agree with Muffin on all of those things. It's pretty bad. He looks anorexic and his eyes are dull and lifeless. He and the picture have no soul whatsoever.

Then I've accomplished my goal. It is Dark Link, whom has no soul and is but a mere reflection of the hero. But I did mess up on the shield, I'm still working on that.

LOL!! not at your drawing it's great!

Thank you!

Posted

Oh well. It's still pretty bad. Good work on making him look like he has no soul. But his eyes still look terrible. People don't have round eyes. And Link doesn't either. It isn't even anime style. Anime people don't have round eyes gosh dammit. Redraw it in anime style next time.

Underlined = Muffin Emulator

Posted

you should totally look at mine

Posted

Yours is teh shiz! It mocks peoples so bad. :3

Posted

acronym

get

the

f***

out.

Then why not just say that?

Posted

Then why not just say that?

because, as a troll, my aim is to make you say that.

Posted

Mission = Accomplished

Anyway, next drawing, try to take this criticism into account. I'm not trying to be mean. Just trying to help you improve your skills by naming your flaws for you so that you don't end up like one of those people who thinks that they're God's gift to mankind when they're terrible.

If you've ever watched something like Pop Idol, you'd know what I'm talking about.

Posted

Mission = Accomplished

Anyway, next drawing, try to take this criticism into account. I'm not trying to be mean. Just trying to help you improve your skills by naming your flaws for you so that you don't end up like one of those people who thinks that they're God's gift to mankind when they're terrible.

If you've ever watched something like Pop Idol, you'd know what I'm talking about.

I know I have to take criticism. By next week I'll probably be agreeing with you 100%! Just not right after I put two hours into it. I should learn to edit my work more (especially my writing, which I'm not yet ready to post here).

Posted

:(

Poor Matthordika. Lack of confidence sucks. I hope you post it sometime.

Posted (edited)

:(

Poor Matthordika. Lack of confidence sucks. I hope you post it sometime.

Once I get a good story going and a few chapters. In the mean time, my writing can be found at megamax9.com's fourms. I'll post a link later.

Edit: Okay, its later. Check out my hit comedy!

Edited by Matthordika (see edit history)

Posted

Oh well. I didn't bother with it. I don't really care for Megaman all that much. Just the music.

Anyway, I gave you some karma since I sort of ruined your first week or so here.

Posted

who cares, it's poo.

Megaman fans like it.

Oh well. I didn't bother with it. I don't really care for Megaman all that much. Just the music.

Anyway, I gave you some karma since I sort of ruined your first week or so here.

That's okay. It taught me that not eveyone is that easy too impress. I've done far worse and had people like it (should probably delete it from my Majhost.com account before someone finds it there). Besides, I've actually been a member for a while, just never posted anything. And I've been coming to the site now for a few years. Supposing that this is the same Hyrule.net that became landofthelegend.net, I lost track and never really knew.

And the MegaMan link was more of an advertisement for the website. It's a new place in hopes of a new MMX9 game, and as a member I'm just helping the place out. I know someone here said they liked MM...

I think that might be te longest reply I've ever done....

Posted

:O

Why'd you mock his picture? I thought we were all friends now. :(

But it is sexy.