My art of Zelda

184 posts in this topic

Posted

VIRUS! no. wait. it's just the music. i thought my speakers were broken or something.

joke. dont worry. its pretty good actually. not my kind of thing though i prefer dance lol.

Posted

VIRUS! no. wait. it's just the music. i thought my speakers were broken or something.

joke. dont worry. its pretty good actually. not my kind of thing though i prefer dance lol.

Whoa, that was quick. Anyways, thanks! I personally hate dance however (don't argue, its my opinion and I respect yours), so don't expect to see that coming from me.

Posted

The beginning started out good, I guess, until it got to the lyrics. You need to sound out the words and don't that fast talking poo. Make the words understandable and maybe louder? Make it soothing, don't make the listener have to try and figure out what you're saying in the first place.

Posted

The beginning started out good, I guess, until it got to the lyrics. You need to sound out the words and don't that fast talking poo. Make the words understandable and maybe louder? Make it soothing, don't make the listener have to try and figure out what you're saying in the first place.

Me doing the vocals was a last minute decsion (part way through the recording vocals I should say), so I didn't have long to practice. Besides, its a lot of words for a few seconds. And everyone else who has heard the song could understand it, are you sure it just wasn't your speakers or something? But I do tend to mumble, so I probably am the problem.

Thanks anyways.

Posted

i couldnt either to be honest. i didnt listen to the whole thing. it was quite annoying and the vocals were just poor.

im sorry for being a critic but i might as well tell you the truth.

but good for a beginner i guess.

Posted

Okay, I need to work on my vocals. But what I'm really interested in is what you thought of the music itself. The guitar isn't that grat, I know, but we left like that on purpose (why? beats me).

I might post the lyrics later.

Posted

Those few seconds can turn the song into minutes, so you can get the real song since most songs are two to three minutes long. Putting a few seconds between each line and singing the words for a longer time will make it better and easier to understand.

Just a suggestion.

Posted

im just gonna downlaod the song and listen to it first ^^ who the hell is puppy snickers

Posted

I love your art :D

Posted

ololololol bathy dared me too

He did?

Wtf..

Anyway never saw the link... it got deleted...

What was it really?

Posted (edited)

Those few seconds can turn the song into minutes, so you can get the real song since most songs are two to three minutes long. Putting a few seconds between each line and singing the words for a longer time will make it better and easier to understand.

Just a suggestion.

Yes, but then it wouldn't be on beat. And a slower song just wouldn't work for the lyrics. Putting a few seconds would just make me have to talk faster and then ti'd be harder to pick out the words.

On a side note: I'm am taking in the coinstructive critizism, but I'm explaining the reason why we made the song the way we did.

Edited by Matthordika (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

He did?

Wtf..

What was it really?

It was dick shitting nipples, what else?

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

He did?

Wtf..

What was it really?

His avatar. Thanks for getting rid of it. Sorry to bother you again.

I love your art

Thanks! How did I do with the song?

Posted

it was disgusting. thats why i sent a report. i can see that it wasnt going to go unnoticed though. not after this rubbish.

anyway. i want to see more music. i think muffins comments are fair and you should think them through a bit. you could definitely improve and i think you can.

Posted

it was disgusting. thats why i sent a report. i can see that it wasnt going to go unnoticed though. not after this rubbish.

anyway. i want to see more music. i think muffins comments are fair and you should think them through a bit. you could definitely improve and i think you can.

More music is on the way! I'm going to try to get someone who can sing better then I can, but we have lots more time do work on the song so there's lots to improve if we want to. My talking is something I have to work on in general (look me up on youtube to know what I mean). Also, this song was made a year ago, so we've improved.

But I'm going to ask again, I wanna hear what you think on the music (bass, guitar, drums).