My art of Zelda

184 posts in this topic

Posted

I commented on the music in my first post of criticism for the song; I said it was good. It has a good rhythm and it reminds me of a few songs I like, although I think it shouldn't go without the lyrics for a long time, because it's too quiet or I guess it's just not as good as other openings. Like, instead of having the rhythm repeat three or so times, I believe it was, have it only play once and then start the lyrics. It's a good beat, but it needs the lyrics.

Posted

I commented on the music in my first post of criticism for the song; I said it was good. It has a good rhythm and it reminds me of a few songs I like, although I think it shouldn't go without the lyrics for a long time, because it's too quiet or I guess it's just not as good as other openings. Like, instead of having the rhythm repeat three or so times, I believe it was, have it only play once and then start the lyrics. It's a good beat, but it needs the lyrics.

Okay, thanks! I shall work on lyrics this time around. I should probably mention that the lyrics are meant to be funny and were wrote by the guitarist. But I'm writing this time and its not a comedy.

Posted

Okay, there really needs to be a "Spam" button on here somewhere.

Anyways, no new art. But would like to report that one of my friends, who happens to be female (not my girfriend, I don't have one) has agreed to sing in our songs from now on. I'm hoping on all of us getting together this friday. Nothing is final.

Posted

She better have a hot singing voice so I can fap to it.

Ohhhhhh, yeah.

Posted

That was funny, I'll admit.

But the music is pretty good, Matt. I'd like to see an improved version of it after taking this advice into account. Also, post more pictures.

Posted

But would like to report that one of my friends, who happens to be female (not my girfriend, I don't have one) has agreed to sing in our songs from now on.

The parenthesis made me lol.

Posted

Thanks guys! FM, she is only 14 and not very hot (not fat nor ugly). She's in because the rest of us can't sing.

I can't wait to see her reaction when tell her about that comment.

Bathykolpian, I have come up with ways to improve the song. Actually, I'd redo almost the entire thing! But I shall not, for it is special to me and my friends (sappy moment). But I will make the live version better.

And last of all, Chameleon. Good, it was meant to be funny, even if it is true.

Posted

No, it's funny because all the details you've been giving about the singer are unnecessary. I mean, it would be reasonable to mention that the singer's female, but nobody asked about anything else.

Posted

Besides, no one gives a poo if it's a female or not and if it isn't very hot nor ugly or fat, then how can it be not very hot? Since there needs to be ugliness for it to not be very hot

Posted

No, it's funny because all the details you've been giving about the singer are unnecessary. I mean, it would be reasonable to mention that the singer's female, but nobody asked about anything else.

As long as you laughed, it doesn't matter why. It was more or less a precaution before someone gets any wrong impressions. And I thought that it'd be funny.

Posted

It was more or less a precaution before someone gets any wrong impressions.

Why would that matter? This is the internet.

Stop being so silly.

Posted

In case anyone is wondering (I know it's took a while for me to respond) but there's a complete switch in the band. Matt; the bassist is still the bassist but not singer. In replace of Highvolocity (please excuse the spelling) we have Ualright (youtube name) the guitarist is know swiched to song writer/2nd guitar. And I'm the new guitarist. I'll let the singing be a surprise in our new song.

Nevermind I just read the rest of the comments, I guess you know :P Anyway yeah, she's alot better than All of us and (even though that ain't saying much) she still pretty good :D

Posted

In case anyone is wondering (I know it's took a while for me to respond) but there's a complete switch in the band. Matt; the bassist is still the bassist but not singer. In replace of Highvolocity (please excuse the spelling) we have Ualright (youtube name) the guitarist is know swiched to song writer/2nd guitar. And I'm the new guitarist. I'll let the singing be a surprise in our new song.

Nevermind I just read the rest of the comments, I guess you know :P Anyway yeah, she's alot better than All of us and (even though that ain't saying much) she still pretty good :D

Yeah, go ahead. You can tell them all about that. Don't ask me if its okay, it is my topic and I did kind of create the band (saracasm if you can't tell). Also, we have decided to call ourselves "Tentitive Title." I think I'll create a different topic for our songs, maybe when another one is done.

Posted

Hey, whadda' I do? Did I say something wrong? :P I'm confused and stupid Matt :P