Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Did Twilight Princess really do such a great job with the Wii's new motion sensor technogy?

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I think TP was great all the same...but did the motion sensor technogy really make a big difference, in terms of battle and gameplay sequences? And will Nitendo do better with the Motion Sensor with their next Zelda game?

I think they will, and hope so.

Posted

I'd like some more control over sword slashes. I'd also like to be able to move around, FPS style, while aiming the bow, hookshot, and other items.

Posted

TP is a port so what do you expect. The next one will ofc be better.

Posted

It did very well for a Wii title released so early; you know how the major criticism for most Wii games is the use of the Remote. Fishing especially was TP Wii's greatest feature. Like Eyeoftruth said, TP was just a GameCube game with Wii controls, but for what it was, it got the job done.

Zelda Wii will do much better, especially with Wii Motion Plus.

Posted

It did very well for a Wii title released so early; you know how the major criticism for most Wii games is the use of the Remote. Fishing especially was TP Wii's greatest feature. Like Eyeoftruth said, TP was just a GameCube game with Wii controls, but for what it was, it got the job done.

Zelda Wii will do much better, especially with Wii Motion Plus.

Yes I agree, it did good as an import, but I would like to see some inmprovements and no doupt there will be