Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mario Vs. Luigi

152 posts in this topic

Posted

This topic has been issued over the years, Who is better Mario or Luigi. I always thought Luigi was sooo cool. Don't get me wrong I love Mario but I think he has gotin' too conceded. I mean if you look at The New Super Mario Bro. Cover you see Mario before you see lil tiny Luigi in the background. Samething with Super Mario Strikers you see Mario LUIGIS NOT EVEN ON THE COVER!!! HOW CONCEDED CAN U BE IF YOU HAVE YOUR LAST NAME MARIO!!!!! :angry:

Posted

I totally agree, I mean, damn, Sonic the Hedgehog on the front cover of Segas Sonic series...Thats just stupid. /end sarcasm ^_^. I see where you are coming from though. But Mario was their cash crop, may as well mooch on it as long as they can.

Posted

I like both the Mario Bros., but i thinkLuigi deserves more credit. It takes a lot more guts to go into a giant, haunted, ghost-filled mansion than to walk around a sunny island spraying water on sludge. <_<

Posted

:D you're right... Luigi is the best... that's what i think. I mean the only thing mario says is "its a me, Mario"

and he cant pronounce it right:P luigi's accent is way cooler. and he is green, green is the collor of e real man (jah, link you're man too:P) who needs red any-way... LUIGI THA MAN!

Posted

i prefer the colour red <_<

luigi has never seemed quite so determined as mario to be honest, i mean he's always there to do right, but so is mario and mario seems to be the one to normally get in the thick of it.

I think luigi gets enough attention, not too much but not too little either to be honest...

Posted

he is getting enough atention by getting no atention... just like now, we are talking about him

Posted

Mario is so conceited. Although in the cutscene in Super Smash Bros. Melee in Adventure before you're about to fight Luigi, Luigi acts pretty conceited...

(Note: I think most Nintendo heroes are a bit conceited.)

Anyway, I think Mario looks cooler but Luigi is better.

Posted

Also...do you think Luigi would get sentimental over a talking water-pump?... :embarrassed: Luigi needs more credit. I nearly broke a few fingers trying to get his butt through that haunted mansion, but it was plenty easy to make Mario take a vacation...And I like green better anyway. :rolleyes:

Posted

Plus in most of the games Luigi is a playable character (like super smash bros. melee, Mario Kart DS, and New Super Mario Bros. vs), Luigi is way better than Mario. That is, at least in my opinion. :rolleyes:

Posted

but he is in the games, becuse mario loves his brother so much... evry game you mensiont is called after mario, exept SSBM , that's both of them... but still 3-1, mario is Nintendo's main hero... but i think he should be a bad guy, and that bowser is the good guy for once... would be funny, and luigi is all "oh NOh" and choses bowsers side and together they make Mario-toast

Posted

I think there was one game like that, but with donkey kong instead of bowser and you played as donky kong jr. to try and rescue his dad, awwww...

Posted

well, it would be cool if it happened again!

or just like in one of the newgrounds movies... i'd like to see a game like that

mario, part 1

this only is part 1 there are five parts, but i hope you can find those on your own...

Posted

i like Mario

Posted

Another NewGrounds vistor, huzzah :D I think Luigi's better... Just look at his pink version in Melee and you're over to the Green/Pink Side!!! *Laughs evily*

Posted

luigi is my favorite(besides sheik)

and i only fight with him when he's pink

...NO I'M NOT GAY!

i just think it's funny seeing how someone who is gay (luigi)

kicks the ass of not gay people (of if we are talking about captain falcon: