Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mario Vs. Luigi

152 posts in this topic

Posted

Mario has more power than Luigi. Also, in my opinion, red is better. :D Sorry, Link :embarrassed:

Mario also has better traction in the Smash Bros. games.

Posted

its ok true gamer ^^ wats ur name?

Posted

Am I the only Mario fan on this page? :blink:

Posted

I prefer mario to luigi, although luigi often ends up being funnier, especially on new super mario brothers, when you complete a level with luigi: "yay for me! luigi!" in a really funny voice

Posted

See, funny = good! :D And I think Luigi is way better on Melee, especially the right/left + B attack!

Posted

Melee ish awsome! i always use Young Link Or Zelda (I cal kill anyone with Zelda sadly im always good with girl Char. o.O) but that was off topic >< i still think Luigi is better...hes my home dawg lol

Posted

See, funny = good! :D And I think Luigi is way better on Melee, especially the right/left + B attack!

you meen the FART attack, (what? just set the game on pause when you are charging! really funny

Melee ish awsome! i always use Young Link Or Zelda (I cal kill anyone with Zelda sadly im always good with girl Char. o.O) but that was off topic >< i still think Luigi is better...hes my home dawg lol

i'm better with the ladies to, it isn't that bad is it? ... altough it is disturbing that my girlfriend always plays man, and i play women... :blink:

Posted

happens to me too on most fighting games, although on meel link's my favourite character. HHaving said that, im pretty good with samus and zero suit samus would probabbly give a really nice range of moves in brawl, o wait wrong topic about the now..

I don't see a clone of luigi though <_< (e.g. dr mario)

Posted

Hey, isn't it perfectly logical that guys play girls and girls play guys??? :huh: But I like Pichu, he's a guy but his voice was done by a woman... er... Really off topic now...

LUIGI RULEZ! :D

Posted

i think luigi deserves more credit but mario is nintendos money maker but green rules all

plus luigi saver mario in his scary mansion leave it to mario to get stuck in a painting :D

Posted

Not many Mario fans these days..... <_<

Posted

YAY LUIGI! :D

Posted

Mario plays nice on SSBM tough... but luigi is tha MASTER!

Posted

...can't say i didn't put up a fight for the better man, Mario. :)

Posted

Luigi was just made up so people could play 2players in super mario bros.

he is a rip off from mario just changed his colors a little.

But in the later years he has gotten e little more independent personality, but thosa are more goofy, unceartain and cowardly personality.

But why do you say he don't gets any credits! He got his own fan club, he's in many party games and not tied behind marios shadow, he also got to staring his own game!

Tails or Knuckles don't have that, Falco in star fox doesn't, Zelda or Shiek don't, do u get my point?