Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mario Vs. Luigi

152 posts in this topic

Posted

no point in sheik having her own game, she was only in ocarina of time and is technically the same as zelda, having said that i'd like to see an actual Legend of Zelda game, i.e. where you play as Zelda

good point about tails and kunuckles as well, but falco hasn't really featured enough to warant his own game..

Posted

no point in sheik having her own game, she was only in ocarina of time and is technically the same as zelda, having said that i'd like to see an actual Legend of Zelda game, i.e. where you play as Zelda

good point about tails and kunuckles as well, but falco hasn't really featured enough to warant his own game..

Falco is very popular in starfox becouse his cool attitude and he is in every Starfox game ever made.

Many people like Sheik too even if s/he have only apeared in OoT.

But zelda is in almost every zelda game, just a few GB games she didn't even appear, and if that isn't enough what is?

Luigi haven't appeared in every Mario game either.

Anyway the point is that Luigi have gotten Credit, that most other characters haven't.

So you can't say he haven't!

Posted

I always thought that Luigi was the best and that he was always getting screwed when it came to his own games even though Luigi's mansion was a great game. Don't get me wrong Mario is cool but Luigi deserves a game like Super Mario Galaxy quality. :)

Posted

I always thought that Luigi was the best and that he was always getting screwed when it came to his own games even though Luigi's mansion was a great game. Don't get me wrong Mario is cool but Luigi deserves a game like Super Mario Galaxy quality. :)

What have Luigi done to deserve a game like Mario Galaxy?

Just another way he can copy mario or what? Luigis mansion was good, it allowed him to evolve his own way. And not keep livin like marios Shadow.

I think most of people like Luigi becouse they are a little sick of the main Character and want to find another they like.

This is very common, especially in anime. Even if the main Character is cool and you like him. sooner or later you lose your intrest in him and trying to find a new one who you desides to like more.

And i don't think that Luigi is great enough to surpass Mario.

But Yoshi did, he became cooler, cuter and funnier than mario and look at him! he got his own Yoshi's island and Yoshi's story games

Posted

AND yoshi's green!

Anyway, I still think Luigi is cooler because of his funny attitude, his length and his moustache! But if I'd have to choose between Mario, Luigi OR Yoshi, Yoshi'd be number 1!

Posted

mario's got a moustache too though...

Posted

mario's got a moustache too though...

I think he meant Luigis moustache shape is better than marios

Posted

Agreeing with the mustache statement is me...

Posted

Mario has a better mustache... :D

Posted

sounds like a moustache debate in here. :P

Posted

Yeah, and Luigis moustache is cooler, I mean the shape :D

Posted

now that i think about Luigi's moustache is better :P

Posted

what... :o

Posted

mario's got a WAY better moustache than Luigi...but if we're talking moustaches, wario takes the cake...

Posted

wario looks like he stuck a fork in a light socket :D