Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many times have you replayed a Zelda game?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Also, here's a fun bit of information about me. I've only completed Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. I played up to the final boss of Ocarina of Time and got to the second form. I really couldn't be bothered with it anymore. I just stopped and watched the ending sequence on the internet. So if you're counting first play throughs, I guess it's three for me. Twilight Princess once and Wind Waker twice. Also, I got as far as getting the Breman Mask in Mahoras Mask, played that tune for hours and then got bored of the game itself. I have no idea why. I really should go back and finish them sometime...

Posted

QUOTE (Bathykolpian @ Feb 2 2009, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, here's a fun bit of information about me. I've only completed Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. I played up to the final boss of Ocarina of Time and got to the second form. I really couldn't be bothered with it anymore. I just stopped and watched the ending sequence on the internet. So if you're counting first play throughs, I guess it's three for me. Twilight Princess once and Wind Waker twice. Also, I got as far as getting the Breman Mask in Mahoras Mask, played that tune for hours and then got bored of the game itself. I have no idea why. I really should go back and finish them sometime...

I'll help you on MM, and OoT. Mainly MM. I'm like a master. Though I've only beat it once, and beat the boss too many times to count.

Posted

Lost count...only have ten fingers.... :D

Posted

TP : 4

MM :5

OOT : 8

PH : 5

Posted

Oot: 3 times and TP: 3 times AND Wind Waker 3 times(Excluding the times you can start from your own file.)

Posted

in general i'll play each about 7 times but i played Loz:OoT 16 times

Posted

Well iv replayed Phantom Hourglass on DS, iv replayed Ocarina of Time on the Virtual Console on the Wii and im up to the temple of time in Twilight Princess :D

Posted

Wow. I never knew it was even possible to like Ocarina of Time this much. It's quite terrifying. I never thought of myself as a proper Zelda fan and this justifies it.

Posted

2-3 times is enough for me... :P
Than I some time play it... but just messing serous...

Posted

ALOT and im only still getting started

Posted

loz:3
loz2:1
alttp:4
oot:2
mm:6
oos:7
ooa:7
fs:1
fsa:4
master quest:1
ww:3
mc:4
tp:2
ph:7 too easy of a game

Posted

All I know is more than six. I don't really keep track of how mant times I play any of my games. I just play them.

Posted

i put them on a tally chart

Posted

I replayed Twilight Princess, PH, WW, OoT, MM, and The Adventure of Link too many times. :embarrassed:

Posted

QUOTE (zeldachat @ Feb 4 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I replayed Twilight Princess, PH, WW, OoT, MM, and The Adventure of Link too many times. :embarrassed:

Hmm, I pm'd about your sig... that sounds logical right? :P
Also,
Good few games :)