Your opinion

24 posts in this topic

Posted

I first played OoT. Then I said that it took forever. Why I'm a doing this? Then I saw YL, and thought, I'm playing as this guy? Really? He's too small. I grew to it... Then I turned into adult Link. Then I played as him in SSBM. Weird how I first hated Young Link when I first places.

Ha, I thought the same thing! Of course, Young Link was voiced by a female.

I rented OoT for my N64 and I guess I loved it enough to want it (too young to have the money to buy it myself). I got it for christmas and have been playing it since. After I got over my fear of the Childstalfos. I even remember been excited over Master Quest and WW. I wanted to stay indoors and play WW the day I got it, even if my friend did come knocking.

Posted

The first time I played WW I thought this has to be an a good game. I played it, and after a while I hated it. That was the 2nd Zelda game I played. I thought the rest of the Zelda games besides MM were like that too, and began to hate it. Then I played MM, and then TP. Though I didn't like MM when I first played it due to the fact of the time limit. I didn't mind Young Link because it was after I unlocked him in SSBM, and it was when I liked him.

Posted

Anyway, I thought it was the greatest. And, as Wind Waker was the first Zelda game I played, they slowly started getting worse. But still great.

Posted

That's what I thought after MM. I mean I can stand FSA, and MC, but You know. I haven't played every game yet though. Like OoS, and OoA.

Posted

original LOZ. "this game is hard, but theres so much to explore, i hope I find more stuff, oh boy a secret shop etc etc" i was 5

Posted

is worth nothing.

Posted

So awsome...

OHHHHHHHHHHyeaaaaaaaa

Posted

I think I was 6, and it was LA (Link's Awakening) And I liked it! But I got stuck on the second dungeon because I couldn't figure out what a stalfos, keese or a pols voice was :P It was kinda' funny when I picked it up later and beat it in 30 seconds :)

Posted

I loved it! Ever since I first layed eyes on it I had to play it more and more. ADDICTED FOR LIFE! :fear: