Your opinion

24 posts in this topic

Posted

So what was your first opinion of zelda when you first played it?

Posted

It was freaking awesome. DIE TEKTIKE DIEEEEEEE

Posted

Another game, then I realised what other games were. Seriously, it took a few games of OoT before I became a fan. It's never instant fandom with me.

Posted

I first played OoT. Then I said that it took forever. Why I'm a doing this? Then I saw YL, and thought, I'm playing as this guy? Really? He's too small. I grew to it... Then I turned into adult Link. Then I played as him in SSBM. Weird how I first hated Young Link when I first places.

Posted

I was scared of it, because of all the zombies, they all groaned at me... and i was 5... xD i didn't really play it till about 8, then i liked it.

Posted

I first played Oot when I was little. I thought it was awesome, but I couldn't find the way out of the Temple of Time... (I was really little.) I played it again but those darned skultulas on the cliff at Death Mountain kept knocking me off. >:( So I gave up again. The first time I played for more than a minute was probably at my friends house a few years later... The first Zelda game I ever owned and beat was WW. I love that game...

Posted

I remember Ocarina of Time being my first game, but I didn't know what the puppy. I was probably five or six and I didn't get anything about it. My brother already beat the game, so I played his file because I thought he was the coolest. Majora's Mask then came along. I watched him get through the game, then get all the mask. Then I would play his file every day and beat all of the bosses with the Fierce Deity Mask, every day. fjkgnskdngkdjs

The Oracle games got me into the series, though. I got Ages and my brother got Seasons. It was the best thing ever. You don't even know.

Posted

I've been playing Ocarina of Time and Link's Awakening ever since I was in diapers and LOVED every minute of it. Then, years later I picked up Wind Waker at gamestop and didn't associate it with Zelda at first, but eventually I put two and two together. Soon after came me playing a link to the past on my old super nintendo, buying oracle of ages/seasons and beating those, then four swords, minish cap, Twilight Princess, and phantom hourglass. Then, me buying zelda 1 and 2 on the VC and beating those. I have officially beaten every official Zelda game. Woot Woot Raise thy roof FTW!!!

haha I'm such a nerd...

Posted

Is there a way to find the old GBA versions of OoA, OoS, and MC? I prefer MC... I'm also looking for LA. No luck on that either.

Posted

I went to a second hand game shop and saw Wind Waker Limited Edition going for

Posted

Is there a way to find the old GBA versions of OoA, OoS, and MC? I prefer MC... I'm also looking for LA. No luck on that either.

Not sure if they're still there but toysRus in Memphis, Tennessee had oracle of ages and seasons last summer. You're probably outta luck on Link's awakening unless you find it at a gamestop or something similar. Minish Cap should be relatively easy to find if you look well enough.

Posted

Y Link Adict: I have no idea for the older ones, but MC shouldn't be a problem. (I have a copy of it.)

Zelda Fancs: Nice. I'm too poor to have all of them... -___- I do have and beaten WW, TP, MC, OoT, and OoTMQ. (ok, techncally I haven't beaten MQ yet...) Plus my friend let me play PH, and I beat it.

Posted

Arcanelord, You NEED to play Majora's Mask and beat it. And if you can find Link's Awakening anywhere, SAME. Majora's Mask is the darkest Zelda in terms of story and I would go as far as to say it also has the deepest meaning behind it. Link's Awakening is the most original Zelda, and that's because it hardly uses anything original, taking everything from mario. Amazing games.

Posted

When i first got zelda oot it look very cool and the game was used so the game had some ones profile in it

so i played around a bit then i erased it and started a new game it was very good.

Posted

I killed my first Chu-Chu!(At least I think it was a chu-chu)