Followers 0

Esme [:

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Nice picture. :)

Needs a background of course, but it's still great. Good work. 5/5

Posted

haha thanks :]

any ideas for a bg? i'm kind of stuck on it..

Posted

I'm sure the RP will inspire you somehow. Maybe the frozen waterfall or the Lanayru Spring?

Posted

The Advantages of Travel

Write a passage with the words and phrases given:wow power leveling,

advantages, widen our knowledge, make friends, knowledge of geography, beautiful scenery, different lifestyle, customs and cultures, various food, practise a foreign lan guage, worth spending the time.

wow gold,

Whenever a college student is asked, "What are you going to do this summer vacation?" The most probable answer might be "I am going to have a travel. " It sounds that college students are fond of travelling. Why? Because travel has numerous advantages.

First of all, travel can widen our knowledge of geography, the knowledge of customs, cultures and lifestyles of different places and countries. Secondly, we can make friends and practise a foreign language through travelling. Finally, travel is the best way of pastime. wow gold,We can enjoy eating various food and seeing beautiful sceneries.

In a word, we can benefit from travel in more than one way. It is worth spending the time

So far as the topic Health and Wealth is concerned, different people have different opinions about it. wow gold,Some think that wealth means everything. To them , wealth or having a lot of money can help them to do what they want to do. With a lot of money , they can buy the beautiful house, expensive car, beautiful clothes , and so on. They even have the idea that they can buy happiness which they like.

wow gold,

On the other hand, some other people don