Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

"TP Spoiling: Stop it Please" Section

22 posts in this topic

Posted

AS THE TITLE IMPLIES! WE WHO ARE THE MOJORATY OF THIS FORUM LIVE IN FREE COUNTRIES!!!!! SO WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT! SINCE WE LIVE IN FREE COUNTRIES, WE CAN "SPOIL" (Quotations explained in Said Section) ANY GAME HOWEVER/ AS MUCH AS WE LIKE!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!! IF I WAS MOD, I'D OBLITERATE THAT SECTION!!! FINAL WORD, GROW UP, YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Please be considerate of those that don't have TP yet and don't want things spoiled. TP can still be discussed but it's a good idea to warn about spoilers.

Posted

Yeah, I just beat TP today, and it would of been alot better if half of it hadn't been spoiled. I'm with Dustin.

Posted

AS THE TITLE IMPLIES! WE WHO ARE THE MOJORATY OF THIS FORUM LIVE IN FREE COUNTRIES!!!!! SO WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT! SINCE WE LIVE IN FREE COUNTRIES, WE CAN "SPOIL" (Quotations explained in Said Section) ANY GAME HOWEVER/ AS MUCH AS WE LIKE!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!! IF I WAS MOD, I'D OBLITERATE THAT SECTION!!! FINAL WORD, GROW UP, YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...so because you are Americans you can spoil your asses off? That is pretty ofensive for me...

Posted

Didn't I already create a topic like this before? Better go check the time differences! :embarrassed:

Ok, so mine is before. So can a mod please just lock this one, and move my one from the game board to here? :rolleyes:

Posted

Excuse me, I'd rather NOT have my Up-To-The-Forest-Temple game spoiled any more than what Slaine did already.

Posted

The forest temple, huh? :blink: Man, I completed that like 2 days ago.

Posted

There is a spoiler warning on at least one of the subsections on this forum out of respect of those users who have not yet played or beaten the game and wish the game to be a new & exciting thing.

People have a problem with other users not warning about the spoiler that is about to be said / typed. Regardless of what country you come from, its common courtesy to give other users notice that there is about to be a spoiler (whether it be about zelda or even a movie or book), and they can choose to skip that paragraph or even the entire post if they dont want the plotline to be ruined for them.

Posted

But, you can easily forget spoilers. It's just if you keep on reading them, or keep watching them, you remember.

Posted

Wassupman is a jerk for saying that...Being American DOES NOT give you the right to spoil, damnit! I salute everyone doesn't think like that.

Posted

I think they should pay the price of us spoling a game for them that we get before..... But the American market is so humungous that it would be a slither of a chance to get anything before them..... Stupid Americans. They even stole some of our noble land attractments! I HATE GEORGE BUTCH!!!!!!!! AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

George Bush.

The only things that generally beats america in being first to the market is things out of your own country.

Posted

You should be grateful you got the wii and tp first. No sthu and go play it damnit! :lol:

Posted

too late i allready spoiled the whole end boss to myself watching cheat on g4 now im un happy with myself <_< :angry:

Posted

It's a person's choice to read spoilers and/or videos with spoilers. But other people don't have the right to spol it for others as well. It's just not right anymore.