Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Conker's Bad Fur Day

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Remember the game company,Rare?When they made popular games like:Banjo-Kazooie,and helped develop some games like Diddy Kong Racing,Donkey Kong 64?Well,there was 1 mature game that made us gamers think"This is one naughty squirrel!"that was released for the N64.This game was called"Conker's Bad Fur Day"Now personally,I never played this game,but it looks fun!Then,later in the future,rare released a remake to this game for the Xbox(not 360) called Conker:Live and Reloaded.The only differences between the Xbox and N64 version was the N64 version contained uncensored swearing(except the F word)but poor graphics(hey,it's 1990's)while the Xbox version contained censored swearing(not 1 swear word)but beautiful graphics.But out of both versions,I have to choose the N64 version for it's naughty humor!But,that's just my opinion.What's yours?

P.S I'll be being doing some games from early ages to give you back that nostalgic feeling(when I mean some,I usually mean Alot,so check back in this section of the website later :D)

Posted

I heard about that game in Nintendo Power. I'm not allowed to play M rated games but I would rather have something uncensored.

Posted

I love this game lol first game i ever played with gore when i was like 5

Posted

The censoring in the Xbox version was turned off after doing some online stuff.