I love Twilight Princess but when is it coming out??

48 posts in this topic

Posted

I love the new game that is coming out for the Wii and for Gamecube but does anybody no when it is coming out. I go on Nintendo.com every day but I still cant get a straight answer!!! Please if any of you no any update on TP. Please tell me :D

Posted

Q4 2006, that's the closest we're gonna get for the time being, nintendo havn't announced it, so a good tip would be not to trust any other random sales sites iether (i.e. amazon says 15th november, which is probabbly wrong).

so, sometime after october and before christmas...

Posted

I've heard rumors it might be coming out in the fall, like September...but I kinda doubt it, because they'd want to release it closer to Christmas with the Wii, so...yeah, look for around November-early December, I think. :D

Posted

i guess they will release it november 11th. becuse in the netherlands they have basic dates... mostly june 28tj (That's me birthday!) october first, and november eleventh.... REALLY they do

Posted

im taking a main geuss for october the 27th, i really don't know why, the only lead is that that's a friday and that's when nintendo are releasing stuff at the moment.

Posted

not true, here they realese at thursday!!!... (yay, right now i am the one who made all the last posts in this section) ... from wich country are you? ginger, if i may ask?

Posted

england, so when did the DS lite come out over there then, hmmm?

Posted

two days ago :P

Posted

oooook, well why is it announced as a european release if it's only seems to be out in the uk on the day that they say.

Posted

im taking a main geuss for october the 27th, i really don't know why, the only lead is that that's a friday and that's when nintendo are releasing stuff at the moment.

:D that would be GREAT!That's only 7 days after my birthday which is October 21!

:huh: If only games were to come on a decent date.

I heard rumours, too, that it was supposed to come out in the Fall but with nintendo, you can never expect them to do it as they are supposed to release a certain date, I bet.

Any examples or am I wrong?

Posted

Nintnedo are normally on time, twilight princess is just a bad example although nintendo had never confirmed a firm release date for that last year anyway.

It WILL be out before christmas, because:

1) they've said they will ship 4 million wiis before the end of the calender year

2) selling a product just after chrismtas is business suicide compared to just before.

3) Twilight princess has been dealyed enough already

Posted

Of course they are going to bring it out before christmas. Every Zelda lover will be begging for their parents to buy the game for them and it is truly the season to be jolly this year!Hee heee heee!

Posted

I love the new game that is coming out for the Wii and for Gamecube but does anybody no when it is coming out. I go on Nintendo.com every day but I still cant get a straight answer!!! Please if any of you no any update on TP. Please tell me :D

it will be coming out this summer... we hope... i mean i hope.. ot will be the best zelda ever!

:ph34r:

Posted

Q4 2006!! in think it wil be released in ocktober...

Posted

At least it'll be released this year....FINALLY. :D