I love Twilight Princess but when is it coming out??

48 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope it's on October 21 cause that's MY 17th Birthday!Wheee!

Posted

:D Good luck with that.

Posted

<_< you always have to ruin my fun, don't you?

Posted

All I said was "Good luck with that".

And yes. It's like my job. That, and annoying the living daylights out of people. :D

Posted

i like the new graphics and every thing but im sick of them always delaying the release date. i mean first xmas 04 i believe then march 05 summer 06 i think and now fall 06 it better come out soon cuz im getting mad ive been waiting for ever and he turns into my fav animal a wolf it looks so kool. im sry i had to say it. <_< anybody agree?

Posted

It was never christmas 04, that was just really wishful thinking on behalf of some sites. The first release date mentioned by nintendo was novmeber 05 i think, then it was delayed until april and now so they can release it with the wii, should be awesome though with the amount of time they've spent on it...

Posted

it should be kool but they first said they would release it xmas 04 then MARCH not april cuz i got a call and they said they were delaying it till fall i remember it cuz it was close to my dads b-day (sry if i sounded mean)

Posted

i like the new graphics and every thing but im sick of them always delaying the release date. i mean first xmas 04 i believe then march 05 summer 06 i think and now fall 06 it better come out soon cuz im getting mad ive been waiting for ever and he turns into my fav animal a wolf it looks so kool. im sry i had to say it. <_< anybody agree?

I definatley agree.

(P.S.:Congrats on becoming a member so fast!)

Posted

thanks true gamer

Posted

as i said, im taking it that call was from a store who you'd be getting it from when it came out. Nintendo's first OFFICIAL release date was november 05, although they've never given it a specific date in those months.

Posted

yes tht was from a store gamestop but GS didnt just make up a release date they told ppl when the game was coming out based on wut nintendo said. it was dec 04 all im sayin is it been almost 2 years and i just cant wait for it to come out but they keep changing the dates. <_<

Posted

at my ebgames they have an unofficial cover that says it will be released on november 2. woot! :D

Posted

odd, because the two most likely release dates at the moment appear to be october 2nd and november 3rd...

Posted

october 2nd is when nintendo said that they might release the wii. which reminds me,"Wheeee for Wii! WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*takes breath*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*takes breath*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*passes out*

Posted

Here Ill take over

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeee

*dies*