Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A little something I'll get when my grades get back up

13 posts in this topic

Posted

that's fscking awesome!

Posted

It's pretty sad that you need a bribe/reward just to get you try and get good grades in school.

Reminds me of the people that fail Standard classes and other people that have more than one Study/Flex period.

So sad.

Posted

Saw sad.

Posted

Sick! :D

Those look cool.

Posted

It's pretty sad that you need a bribe/reward just to get you try and get good grades in school.

Reminds me of the people that fail Standard classes and other people that have more than one Study/Flex period.

So sad.

Actually, I was planning on bringing them up, anyway. I showed this to my mother and asked her if I could buy it. It's not a bribe, but it's annoying me. I'd much rather just pay her and get it now than get it in the middle of march when report cards go out, which is what I was originally intending to do. It's actually more of a punishment than a bribe.

Posted

Wow!those look cool!

Posted

Or, you could intimidate her and use logical arguments to persuade her to buy it for you. OR YOU COULD OPEN UP YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT, GET A DEBIT CARD AND PAY FOR IT YOURSELF, YOU DUMBSHIT, THEN THEY WON'T HAVE ANY LEVERAGE OVER YOU.

Posted

unless he's under 18, in which case his parents would have to sign off on the account, and could limit his card use to no online usage. Dumbshit.

Posted

Hardly, Skippy. I don't know how your banks work over there in crazy land.

Posted

Well, any U.S. bank, insured by the FDIC requires an adult (parent/legal guardian) to be a co-signer on an account for anyone under 18. As such, when the account is made they can make restrictions, like spending limits or no online card use. Goes back to the fact that when you are a minor, you have no rights, or rather, you're rights are severely limited, and since you are still legally bound to your parents, they get to control your money.

Posted

Sad.

Posted

I don't want a banking account right now, anyway. I want to wait until I get a job for that. I actually like this, because I was planning on getting them up, anyway.

At the moment, though, with no job, I don't really need a bank account. Sure, I'll get money for doing chores and such, but I'll just keep that in my room. Until I go out, get a real job, and actually spend hours working for it, I won't have a bank account. I don't really want one right now, nor do I need one, so I'll wait.