Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where do you think the next Zelda will be announced?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

It's widely speculated that the next major Zelda installment will be announced sometime this year. A most overlooked question, however, is where?

Posted

I doubt it'll get announced. I'm a pessimist.

Posted

I think that one day the game will just magically appear on the shelves after the game is finished. No announcement at all.

But in a seriousness, I think that it would be announced outside of a gaming convention. Like they sometimes do with trailers. They just send the news to some person on the internet who spreads it around and then it just seems like another rumour. But it would have people wondering and getting all hyped up until it's finally officially announced at some kind of Nintendo event.

Posted

All 5.

Posted

GDC 2009, would be my bet. It's about a month away!!!

Posted

GDC hopefully. Nintendo needs to pull themselves out of the gutter with a big bang. ^_^

Posted

E3=win

I think it will happen :)
Some little information at least...

The previous wasn't about core games... and yeah, they where sorry.. so this next one will be core I hope -> Zelda news :)

Posted

In a sleezy pub in the slums of New York.

Posted

I think it be at E3 but I hope it be at GDC.

Posted

QUOTE (Bathykolpian @ Feb 15 2009, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that one day the game will just magically appear on the shelves after the game is finished. No announcement at all.

But in a seriousness, I think that it would be announced outside of a gaming convention. Like they sometimes do with trailers. They just send the news to some person on the internet who spreads it around and then it just seems like another rumour. But it would have people wondering and getting all hyped up until it's finally officially announced at some kind of Nintendo event.

I like that idea, that'd be the way I'd want to do it. ^_^

Posted

E3

Posted

They'll probably do an online countdown with a ''mysterious'' announcement sent to our emails. Ya know, like most other game companies have been doing for a while now.

I'd get stoked about the next Zelda if they did that. When I was told that there was a countdown on Square's site, I had a fanboy moment right there freaking out because they were actually doing something with Chrono again. I stayed up waiting for that countdown to just end...

But yeah, something like that would be neat....uh....

...another fanboy moment....I need to go sit....

Posted

E3

Posted

I hope it's E3 as after last time nintendo need something to make a bang and to prove they haven't gone casual on us.

Posted

omg i know exactly where: Japan

lol