Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Heroes

51 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My third and final character (until one dies):

Name: Noa Bennettson

Location of Origin and Current Location: Pennsylvania and now California.

Job/Occupation: Works for the Company

Appearance: always wears a neat black-gray suit, has gray-blonde hair and glasses.

Power: NONE

History: As a boy, he was faced with much hardship. His parents died when he was 6, both his grandparents died when he was 7, and all of his uncles and aunts died when he was 8. He had no brothers or cousins. He was forced to live in an orphanage for 12 years. When he was 20, he ran away and started a life of crime, but quickly turned away from it when a mysterious Company approached him with a job offer. 17 years later, he has a daughter, wife, a good house (in California) and more. Though he still works for the Company. You see, the Company doesn't like it when you retire...

Behind Rebecaa, out of sight, was a man in a neat black-gray suit with gray-blonde hair and glasses. "Target obtained. Target is heading towards California. Will do. Over." he spoke into a tiny communicator in his ear. I had better stop her before sh kills again, he thought, I refuse to let her near my daughter.

Edited by Vadarth X (see edit history)

Posted

My third and final character (until one dies):

Name: Noah Bennettson

Location of Origin and Current Location: Pennsylvania and now California.

Job/Occupation: Works for the Company

Appearance: always wears a neat black-gray suit, has gray-blonde hair and glasses.

Power: NONE

History: As a boy, he was faced with much hardship. His parents died when he was 6, both his grandparents died when he was 7, and all of his uncles and aunts died when he was 8. He had no brothers or cousins. He was forced to live in an orphanage for 12 years. When he was 20, he ran away and started a life of crime, but quickly turned away from it when a mysterious Company approached him with a job offer. 17 years later, he has a daughter, wife, a good house (in California) and more. Though he still works for the Company. You see, the Company doesn't like it when you retire...

Behind Rebecaa, out of sight, was a man in a neat black-gray suit with gray-blonde hair and glasses. "Target obtained. Target is heading towards California. Will do. Over." he spoke into a tiny communicator in his ear. I had better stop her before sh kills again, he thought, I refuse to let her near my daughter.

RIP OFF!!!!!

Posted (edited)

RIP OFF!!!!!

lol, I couldn't help it. He's just to great a character to get rid of completely. So don't worry, many different things will happen with him. Plus, he's not exactly the same as the Noah Bennett from the show.

Edited by Vadarth X (see edit history)

Posted

Rebecaa waited for a while on the train and got of at her stop. Only three other people got off with her. She rounded a corner and watched the news slowly scroll across the screen of a shop T.V. "It seems as thought late last night three boys were found dead in a dumpster, no weapons can be found. There have been no other deaths but, we will keep you posted." Rebecaa cursed to herself. Now you've done it. You've gotta find a place to stay for a couple of days. She whipped out her cellphone. "Mom?" "What is it?" "Well, I've got to stay in Cali for a few more days." "Oh, alright just don't forget to call." She hung up the phone and walked down the street.

That went smoothly...now to find a place to stay... She walked along many of the streets, she had only been to California once in her life so, she got lost a few times. She eventually found a not-to-shabby-hotel. She walked in and paid for a room. She was handed her room key and procceded up the staris to room 108. She unlocked the door and lay down on the bed. Just need to wait untill the suspiscion clears up, then I can go back home.

Posted

lol, I couldn't help it. He's just to great a character to get rid of completely. So don't worry, many different things will happen with him. Plus, he's not exactly the same as the Noah Bennett from the show.

Yeah. No need to worry. It's not like this RP is even going to last up to 3 pages anyway.

Posted

Yeah. No need to worry. It's not like this RP is even going to last up to 3 pages anyway.

Posted

Adrian was nervous, really really nervous. He hadn't been out on many dates and this woman made him feel special, he didn't know why but he had a good feeling about her. He breathed a couple times to steady his nerves, then knocked at the door. "Coming Adrian!" Hope said cheery. Hope opened the door, Adrian gulped at the mere sight of her. She was wearing a red dress with her hair styled like a big Hollywood starlet at a movie premiere. "Is something wrong?" Hope asked. "Ahh...NO, no it's just your hair, every time I saw you it was tied in that bun thing." "You don't like it?" hope asked visibly hurt. "No...er...I mean yes, you look radiant and ravishing!" Hope smiled. "come in." she said with a smile. Adrian nodded, mindlessly his every thought fixated on her every move. "did you bring wine?" Hope asked seeing a bottle in his hand. "A Chate

Posted

The dart met with some strange resistance and then stopped altogether. Adrain roostered his head to the side sending the dart flying back and Corey. It hit him in the chest sending him to the ground in agony. Adrian then turned his attention to Hope, he used his new found ability to send he back toppling to the floor. "Shoot him Hope!" Corey shouted through his convulsions. "I can't he has the gun!" Hope said lying. Adrian looked at her eyes, it was as if she was shouting "RUN!" Adrain jumped back and ran full bore out the door.

He turned down the hall and felt a strange energy around him, an instant later he found himself some place else.

He was in a large black space facing others, they were younger than him and by the looks on their faces they were just as shocked to be there as he was. "What the HELL was that?" Adrain asked. "That's a good question." a young man said. The young man closed his eyes and concentrated. "I can't teleport, somethings wrong!" he said. "What's your name man?" another young man asked. Names Adrian Blake, what yours Adrian asked. "My names John and this is my friend Adam Smith." John said. "What can you do Adrain Blake?" John asked. "I touch things and I see things, the past, present and future connected to the object, and I can move things with my mind, and you?" Adrain asked. "I can control fire." John said. "And I can travel through time and space." Adam said. "Is this a private party or can anybody join?" a young girl asked. "Names Rebecca, I can talk to machines." she motioned to another girl. "I'm Briana, I can create illusions, and soul jump." "Soul jump, is that even a thing?" Adam asked. "I think she means overshadow, possessing other peoples bodies." Adrain said.

"Can anybody use their abilities here?" Adrian asked. They all shook their heads. "The question is, why are we here?" Adrain asked. "The answers to all of your questions will be answered in time, just make your way to my castle!" a booming voice said. A large scottish like castle appeared in the distance "What the heck was that?" Rebecca asked. "It's probably the wizard?" Adrian said with a smile. The younger generation looked confused at eachother. "Now I feel old!" Adrain said with a sigh. "Well better get a move on.

Posted

Name: Carlos

Location of Origin: Scotland

Current Location: California

Job/Occupation: Jeweller

Appearance: Slightly tanned appearance, black hair, White trousers, White suit, Black shirt underneath suit and a white tie.

Power: Racial sensitivity and Alchemy

History: Found out about his ability when, one day, he changed his breakfast table spoon into led, making his food inedible. He got led poisoning and, after being sent to hospital, found about the led spoon and thought it maybe due to him. He then found out it was, *gasp*, and decided to try making money from it. He found that he could make metal into gold and later found that he could craft objects by concentration, crafting them into the object of his choice. For example, he could make wood into a gun, as long as he knows how a gun is made and what it looks like, inside and out. He then became a jeweller because it was the easiest job for him without standing out too much, although his get up does that already.

Posted

"That castle is huge!" Adam said. "Yeah it is, wonder who lives there!" John said. "Hey quiet guys I hear something!" Briana said. "yeah I here it to." Adrian said. "but where's it coming from?" Rebecca asked. "there, I see a guy running towards us!" Adam said. "get ready, we might have a fight on our hands!" John said. "oh thank god, people!" the new young man said. "i thought I was all alone here, names Carlos." "i'm Adrian, this is john, Adam, Briana and Rebecca." "where are we?" asked Carlos. "i was hoping you'd tell us that." Rebecca said. "not a clue, one minute I was in my shop fixing a loose setting on an antique diamond ring, next minute I was here!" Carlos said. "Carlos, do you by any chance have a special ability?" Carlos became flustered. "Wha...what do you mean?" he asked. "Well all of us can do stuff." Adrian said. "I touch objects and see the future, and I rescently discovered telekenisis."

Posted

Lemons rock.

Posted

Briana was growing impatient She sighed and looked at her watch.

"Don't tell me it's broken..." She sighed again.

Posted

"No, my watch has stopped too." Adrian said. "And look at my compass." Adam said. "Wow it's spinning like crazy!" John said. "Why do you have a compass?" Rebecca asked. "You never know when you'll need one!" Adam said with a smirk. "Hey enough chit chat, castle remember!" Carlos said impatiently. "What's his problem?" Rebecca said. "He's scared, confused and angry and I'm right there with him." Adrian said. "Yeah I can tell, but you're keeping composed, must be cause your so mature." Rebecca said. "You seeing anybody?" She added. "I was dating a girl named hope, but she was a spy for the Company." "What Company?" She asked. "Not sure."

After walking up the Hill they arrived at the Castle. "Hey does this castle look familiar to you guys?" Carlos asked. "Yeah now that you mention it, it does but I can't place it!" Brianna said. Adrian scanned the battlements, taking everything in, he centered on the central tower which was surrounded by Gargoyle statues. "It's Castle Wyvern!" he said smiling. "Castle Wyvern, what's that?" Adam asked. "It's from a cartoon show called Gargoyles." Adrian said. "See feel the stone, it doesn't feel like stone!" he said concerned. "That's great a castle from a cartoon, in a mystetious black place, how the heck do we get inside!" Carlos asked pissed. The drawbridge began to lower. "Ask and you shall recieve man." John said. "Shall we see our big giant head?" Adam asked. They walked inside to meet there uncertain fate.

Posted

Meanwhile...

California

Noa ran back to his house, slammed the door behind him. "Where is she!?! Where is my Bianca!?!" he asked his frantic wife who had previously called to tell him that she had disappeared. "I don't know," she cried, "she was right there and then gone!" She ran to Noa, but Noa was already out the door.

Noa thought to himself as he drove his car. That girl, Rebecca, disappeared too, and so did some other targets, such as that Adrian I heard about. Could this be a coincidence? Hm...Felter might know...

2 Weeks Ago

Adam sat on his bed, thinking about what had happened earlier that day. Did time just...slow? he wondered. He looked over at his clock on his wall over his bed. He concentrated hard. Very hard. But nothing happened. The clock's second hand was traveling at the same pace and direction it always had - counterclockwise. Adam did a start and fell off his bed. When he looked back up at the clock, the second hand was once again traveling back in a clockwise direction, but it was 30 seconds behind the time it was when Adam first saw the second hand moving counterclockwise. Adam stood there, shocked, then slowly smirked. Oh yes, he thought, this is very good. Very good indeed...

5 Days Ago

The mid-winter break had ended. The first day back at school had begun and ended. John walked in a crowd/group of girls, just listening to them talk to him. He noticed his friend Adam at the other end of the corridor. He waved and changed his heading to match Adam's location. Then he noticed something weird. Adam's whole body seemed to twitch, as if he had frozen solid for one moment. Then a girl walking next to him screamed out. It was the girl who had dissed Adam 9 days ago. She was shrieking, and clutching at certain areas on her body, trying to hide them, for her clothes seemed to have just vanished into thin air and into the hands of her brother, suddenly three feet away from her even though a moment ago he was across the hall and around the corner. The girl shrieked at her brother and ran off with him following, stunned, as people all around just stared, laughed, or looked away. John walked over to Adam, not knowing what to think about what he had just seen, and noticed a smirk on Adam's face which quickly disappeared when he noticed John standing next to him. "Hey, John!" Adam said, unusually happy, "have a good break?"

(And that is all for now, for I must finish my homework. As for what is happening at the present, I'll leave that up to you guys', especially Savanti Romero's, capable hands to come up with some surprising and original idea fro the electro-magnetic disturbance at that old castle.)

Posted

I have some very great things planned, things that'll blow your mind.

The inside of the castle was glimmering gold, the light from floating candles glistened off the walls. Suits of 24 karat armor with emerald and ruby encrusted shields lined a pathway adored with red persian carpets which led to the massive inner chamber, the throne room. "I can feel my bank account draining just standing here!" Carlos said. "Where's our abductor?" Briana asked. "Me thinks the answer doth rest in the throne room my lady." Adrian said chuckling. "Oh I thank the verily kind Knight." she added. "Hey get serious guys, whoever dragged us here means business." Adam said. "Whom ever dragged us here you pitiful moron!" The dark voice corrected him. "If you want a meet and greet, just follow the bouncing ball!" A strange aura of energy engulfed Adrian and dragged him into the next room. "Adrian!" John shouted. "Come on guys run!" Carlos said.

The group ran and entered the next room. Adrian was floating high above a black hooded figure, sitting in a massive throne. "Were here, now let him go!" Adam shouted. "Such compassion for a man you hardly know Adam, If you knew what I do you'd beg me to kill him!" Black Hood said with a chuckle. "What does that mean?" Briana asked. "Oh and spoil the suprise, very well Brianna!" He said. "Your chum Adrian's power comes from his mind so far all he can do is see snapshots of possible immediate futures, but soon his hyper energised mind will grow opening areas of the brain people wont be able to access for centuries, in short he's evolving kiddies. And slowly his powers become more and more amazing until he has no equal on the planet, he becomes omnipotent, a super being able to create and destroy matter at will even his former friends are no match to stop him, he destroys you all." "how do you know this?" Carlos asks. "isn't it obvious Carlos, then again you always were kinda slow!" Hood said taking off his hood. Adrian stood shocked as he gazed at an older grey haired version of him self. "how, how did we get here?" Adrian asked his older self. "I am all powerful fool, any ability is mine to command!" Future Adrian said. "You said we become friends how, we never met before today!" Rebecca said. "Our meeting is inevitable, I just speed up the process!" Dark Adrian said smiling. "listen psycho, I don't care how we got here just send us back NOW!!" Carlos said. "Such anger in you Carlos, let me guess you haven't met Sarah yet, she mellows you out at least for a little while." "Enough talk, send us back!" Dark Adrian became very upset. "I INTRODUCE YOU TO FRIENDS WHO BECOME GREAT ALLIES AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME, TAKE THIS!" Carlos began to float in the air. "Stop it let me down!" He said. "Relax no harm will come to you...well not the you, you but the future you. I better just show you." The darkness above the throneroom began to lift revealing glasslike a ring of glasslike domes with people inside. One dome opened revealing an older but familiar face. "Adrian, what have you done by bringing them here you could cause a major paradox that will destroy the very universe!" Older Carlos said. "Oh about that, yeah too late this castle and my realm are all that remain of our universe, but no big deal, there are still 51 universes out there to explore if I get bored!" Older Carlos fell to the ground grabbing his head in pain. "But enough about that, time to teach you adolescent self some respect!" Dark Adrian said. "let him go Darkian!" Adrain said. "oooh good name, Darkian a mix of Dark and Adrian I like it. I am Darkian obey me!" Carlos walked over to iis older self. "Stop, the same matter can't occupy same space at the same time!" he warned his younger self. "Yeah you should listen to the voice of reason that old age gives you, last time that happened It took for ever to get the goop out of my carpet!" Darkian laughed. "Oh well here's to rectifying that situation!" Carlos started to float. "What are you doing?" John asked. "Teaching you worms to know your place!" olded Carlos floated high into the air. "Goodbye friend!" Darkian said. "Adrian remember he is you, you alone have the power to stop..." Carlos imploded raining dust on the group below. "You monster, what dark corner of our soul did you come from?" Adrian asked. "Oww that hurt me!" Darkian said playfully cletching his chest. "You have no regard for anybody but yourself. Adrian shouted. "Not true, I love my friends, just like all of our kind." The other layers of the catle light up revealing pods containing 100's of thousands of containment cores. "What is this?" John asked. "It is a collection, each pod contains a person like us!" Darkian said.