Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Heroes

51 posts in this topic

Posted

"You're collecting people, why?" John asked. "I'm saving them, you have no idea what's in store for you guys! The government will come to see us as threats even going so far as building detention camps... Damn Petrelli!" "Bullshit!" Adrian said. "There must have been a reason for bringing me here, I think no matter how evolved you become I'm still in there somewhere, in some distant recess of your mind that little neuance of me is screaming at you to stop, well I think it's time to listen to him. Adrian took off like a shot running straight for his older self. "what are you doing Adrian he'll kill you!" Carlos shouted. "Nonsense, he is me If I die he seases to exist!" Adrian said jumping in the air. "No stop, the same matter can't occupy the same space..." "Yeah, yeah at the same time I know!" Adrian said quickly dodging his older self. "What was the point of that?" Darkian asked his younger self. "I just wanted to show you that with all your power you are far from omnipotent!" "I feel we'll never get home, Rebecca said sadly." "No we will." Adrian said. "Because, future me I forgive you." Adrian said. "What I seek no forgiveness!" he said back. "I know you...us, I know how we think, even with the insanity youn're just looking for someone to forgive you. And I forgive you." Darkian's weathered face cracked a smile. "And I promise you, that no matter how powerful I become I will never become you!" Darkian staggered back. "What's happening to him?" Bianca asked. "Oh wow, Adrian just changed his future." Adam said. "He's resolved to never forget his humanity that means the future Adrian will sease to exist. The castle began to dissintegrate around them, "We need to get out of here!" Carlos shouted. "Come on guys lets go!" John shouted.

With the castle quickly vanishing around them Adrian and his new found friends made a fast break for the exit, with orecious moments to spare they thre open the door and....

Found themselves in the street. The sun was shinning, it ws a nice summer day. A discarded newspaper caught Bianca's eye. "Hey guys, check this out!" She said holding it out. "New York Times, August 20th 2020!" Adrian said in shock. "What are you doing here?" a voice asked from behind. They turned and saw an older Adrian walking hand in hand with a teenaged girl. "Who are they daddy?" she asked him. "There friends of mine honey, go meet the others at the park, I'll be there in a minute." The girl jumped into the air and stayed floating. "Don't be to late, the food might be gone you know Carlos." she said flying away. "That's right." the older Adrian said smiling. "This is it!" he said. "This is the day, I must have lost track over the years." Adrian walked closer to his older self. " What happened to the world, people using their abilities out in the open?" "You know that I can't tell you that, let me just say that the road ahead is long a difficult and that the bonds you made today will help ensure a great future for all humanity, now goodbye."Older Adrian waved his hand, sending his future friends back where they came from. "Wait the girl, whose her mother?" he asked. Older Adrian smiled. "Just have...Hope!" he said with a wink.

Adrian found himself outside Hope's building. He looked at his watch. "Amazing, all that and exactly no time has passed!" Adrian took off running, rembering that Corey was right behind him.

Elsewhere Rebecca, Bianca, Carlos, John and Adam each found themselves back where they were. "Bianca, what happened?" her mother asked. "You vanished and were gone for ten minutes!" Bianca looked around. "Ten minutes, that's it?" "I gotta call your father!"

Posted

I am very, very, very confused... :wacko:

Posted

(Okay then, time to give the rp its disastrous prediction)

Adam found himself sitting on his bed, away from the castle. Wow... he thought, ...I'm involved in some pretty big stuff! "Adam, did you fall asleep up there? Come down; your food's getting cold!" his Mom shouted from the kitchen. "OK, coming in a minute!" Adam replied and was just about to leave when he remembered: he can control time. Hm...How about we go check out the future again? Yes, let's! Adam then concentrated hard and disappeared.

5 Years In The Future

Adam stood in a park. He saw a torn newspaper at his feet. It had the date and that's all that mattered. "Good, just one year. Starting small then, lets go find us a winning Lotto Number!" Adam started walking to the nearest place that sold Lotto Tickets and saw that the whole place was deserted. Adam walked around and heard some noise. He ran to an alleyway and looked on from there. He saw a group of soldiers with no guns patrolling around the corner of the street. What the? Adam thought to himself. Suddenly, one of the soldiers stood at attention. He alerted the other five with him and they ran to Adam's location. Adam walked back a few steps and stumbled. One of the other soldiers in that group jerked his head in the direction of the sound. He pointed at Adam's location and the soldiers ran to him. Adam was about to turn around to run (forgetting that he could just stop time), when someone grabbed him from behind. The soldiers entered the alleyway and found no one.

Adam found himself in an old, abandoned warehouse. His capture/savior let go of him and said, "Wait! Don't leave yet!" Adam turned around and came face to face with himself. Adam from the future had a 3 very noticeable scars running down his face. Adam from the future leaned against a wall and said, "Before you go back to the past, I must tell you some things. I must tell you how to save the world." Adam from the present was taken aback at this. "W-what? Save the world? How can I do that-" "You know people with abilities now. Find them and enlist their help if you must. But you can do this. Trust me, I know." Adam from the present stood straight and said, "OK then, I accept this responsibility. Anyways, you know me; I've always wanted an adventure like this!" Adam from the future laughed, "Yes, that's the spirit. Now before you go, I have to tell you what's been happening here. You see, giving everyone abilities was a terrible idea. Yes, I know you saw a future further than this one that seemed perfect, but it wasn't; that was all Adrian's doing. In your time, he gets it into his head that he must be the one to give everyone abilities and make it all a 'perfect' place. He stops at nothing to get achieve it, even going so far as to - actually, nevermind about that. Anyway, what you need to know is that Adrian starts trying to find a way to give people abilities. He will soon be approached by The Four. You must make sure he says no to them, and gives up on the idea of giving everyone powers. That should at least slow the inevitable, but to make sure that it never happens, The Four will have to be killed." Adam was taken aback once again. "K-kill them? I don't want to kill anybody!" "Then get someone else to do it. Just get it done." Adam from the future then checked his watch. "We don't have much time left. Here, I'll tell you The Four's names: Felter Kinokovsky, Greg-" Adam from the future suddenly was cut short by a loud BANG!, and fell to the ground with a hole in the back of his head. Standing behind Adam from the future was John. "John?" John smirked and threw away the smoking gun. "Adam, Adam, Adam, that day, oh that fateful day, that you betrayed me. I still remember it in full detail. Maybe I can erase the events of it ever happening if I kill you? Well then, let's give it a try!" John held his hand up and snapped his fingers, allowing fire to flow from the spark he created from doing so. And then it stopped. It all stopped. Adam from the present had stopped time. The fire hovered in the air, 3 inches away from Adam's face. Adam looked at John with hurt and left. The fire hit the wall. John blinked and looked around. Adam from the future was gone. John walked to the nearby corpse of Adam from the future and kicked it. Hard. "Get up you lazy sloth." Adam from the future slowly got up and shook his head, then transformed into a person. "How was I?" The girl asked with a laugh. "Good. Very good. Very convincing. Now how about we get back to bed and-" The girl pushed John while giggling, allowing him to fall down from surprise. "In your dreams!" "But it's been 3 years since we kissed for the first time. We're both old enough, and the world's gone to hell. Come on!" "4 years. And no, I wish to wait until marriage. At least I'll honor one of my Dad's wishes," she said with a sad smile. John put his arm around her and said, "Come on Bianca, we'd better report to the boss man of a job well done. Anyways, didn't that just give such a satisfactory feeling? Oh, sweet, sweet revenge!"

Present

Adam sat down for dinner, but had no apatite. He went to sleep that night, thinking, ...Finally, finally, after all these years of wishing for adventure, I finally got it...

Posted

Adrian got off the plane and entered the terminal at JFK airport. After his run in with Hope and Corey he decided to stay with his cousin Hector in New York. "Adrian over here!" Hector called from the baggage claim. "Hey Hector!" Adrian said with a smile. "How's my favorite cousin?" Hector said pating him on the back. "We are gonna have a heck of a time man, anything you want, the Statue of Liberty, a Yankees game whatever!" "Hector I just got off a transcontinental flight, all I want to do is sleep!" Adrian said. Adrian and Hector saw a group of people standing around tv monitors. "Hey what's happening?" Hector asked one of the crowd. "Can you believe it man THE Felter Kinokovsky is giving a press confrence!" "Wow no kidding!" Hector said. "Whose Felter Kinokovsky?" Adrian asked. "He's like the third richest guy in New York, he's a recluse nobodies seen the guy in like twenty years, well we better get going traffic this time of day is murder!"

"Murder, Murder can I really commit murder?" Adam asked himself. "If it saves the world is it really murder?" Adam brushed his hair away from his face and sighed. "Maybe some tv." he said. the tv turned on, after clicking through boring shows he came to rest on a news channel. "Felter Kinokovsky, that's the name on everybodies mind, but who is he? Born in 1957 in Leningrad USSR, Felter's father defected to America and started a successful Grocery Store, 10 years Later Kinokovsky's were found in almost ever state. Then a slew of lawsuits in the 1990's threatened the family market chain till only one remained. when his father died Felter took over and like magic restored the business to glory. Today Felter is the CEO of the K-Sky market chain and has managed to stay out of the public eye until today he announced an impromptu press confrence. What will the announcement be you ask? Only time will tell." Adam turned off the TV. "You must kill Felter Kinokovsky!" his future selves words echoed in his mind.

Posted (edited)

Adrian sat back in his cousin's plush leather sofa. "Wow this sofa's really slippery!" he said. "Yeah it takes some getting used to." Hector laughed. "Hey what happened to your TV?" Adrian asked. "Oh yeah, check this out." Hector said pointing to a shelf along the back wall. "Watch this." he said with a smile. Hector picked a remote off of the coffee table and pressed a button. The top of the shelf opened revealing a 60 inch plasma screen tv. "Wow, how on Earth did you afford that Hector?" Adrian asked. "I know a guy, he said it fell off the back of a truck." Hector turned on the tv. "MSNBC Hector really?" Adrian asked. "Hey I like the news man!" Adrian smiled "No you like the chika doing the news!" Adrian shot back. "Hey same thing man, hey you want a beer?" Hector asked jogging to the fridge. "Yeah sure, but I gotta change this i've had enough about this Kinokovsky guy!" Adrian touched the remote, triggering a vision. Suddenly the tv image sped up, the clock in the lower left corner flashed foreward from 12 pm to 4 pm. "There is chaos in the street, as he was greeting the people for the first time in 2 decades billionare industrialist Felter Kinokovsky was gunned down by an armed assassin, witnesses reported seeing the gunman casing the area hours earlier at about 1pm. As you can see the assassin is being led away in handcuffs." Adrian focused on the image of the assassin. "oh my god, Adam!" he said. "you say something cos?" Hector asked. "I gotta go, I gotta stop a friend from making a mistake." "I didn't know you knew anybody in town man." "I guess I didn't know him like I thought I did." Adrian said.

Adrian jumped from the top step of the stoop right to the street below. "Yo Taxi!" Adrian shouted. A taxi quickly pulled around. wasting no time adrian jumped inside. "I need to get to Kinokovsky Internationals headquarters, and hurry!" Tge cab driver turned. He was an Indian man in his mid 30's. "it might be difficult, with the press conference and all, is time a factor?" "yeah I gotta stop a friend from making a deadly mistake!" "oh, and what would that be?" he asked. "I think he's gonna kill him!" The cab driver identified as Suresh by his hack licence turned around. "and how do you know your friend will do this awful thing?" Suresh asked. "you'll think I'm crazy!" Adrian said. "try me, I'm more open than most." "a little while ago I discovered that I could see the future after touching certain objects." "and you had a vision of your friend killing this man?" Adrian nodded. "hold on!" Suresh shouted as he pulled out at high speed.

Adam paced back and forth near the stage. His dads snub nised 38 revolver feta like a thousand pound weight in his jacket pocket. "you have to do this, the future depends on it!" Adam suddenly felt an arm grab him and pull him into the shadows. Adam tried to telp but the assailant had his hand over his mouth. "don't scream!" the voice said. Adam turned and saw a familiar face. "Adrian, what are you doing here?" he asked. Adrian reached into Adams coat pocket and fished out his revolver. "Hey, how did you...right tactile precognition, what'd you touch?" he asked. "My cousin's TV remote, he had it on MSNBC." "And what did you see?" he asked. "I saw the cops leading you away in handcuffs, what happened?" Adrian asked. "It's better If you see it yourself." Adam said holding out his hand. "Adrians mind swam with visions of dystopia, a city under martial law and a chilling warning from a weary future self. "You must stop Adrian from meeting Felter Kinokovsky, they cause this chaos!" His vision then shifted seeing John above killing the older Adam, young Adam vanishes. "Wait it's not over!" Adrian said. "What's not over?" Adam asked. "My vision, watch!" Adrian placed his other hand on Adam's sholder....

Suddenly they found themselves outside the warehouse. "How did you....did you just hijack my powers, that's freaky!" Adam said. Adam and Adrian watched the events unfold through a grime filled window. "here's when I leave." Adam said. "watch this." Adrian said. "Get up you lazy sloth!" Future John said kicking the corpse of his former best friend. "Bianca, but why?" Adam asked. The area around them began to shimmer and instantly they were back in the present time.

"Man your powers are evolving, are you all there?" Adam asked remembering the whole Darkian fiasco. "It feels weird sometimes but yeah I'm all here."

They waited around for the press confrence to start. "Why did they want him dead?" Adam asked. "Lets find out." Adrian said. He walked over as Felter was greeting the crowd, shaking hands. Adrian reached out and shook his hand. "What'd you see?" Adam asked him. "He is part of a shadowy cabal called The Four, but he is against the idea of giving people abilities, apparently he holds some sway over the others, causing the one guy whose plan it is to resent him." "can you see the other members?" adam asked. "no they don't even know who the others are, they only met in shadow."

Edited by Savanti Romero (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

(lol, you did exactly what I was going to do)

Felter looked at Adam and Adrian as the passed by after shaking his hand. Felter suddenly signaled to two guards and whispered something to them. They nodded and ran over to Adam and Adrian. Felter shook his head to clear his mind, at least until the conference was over, of what he had just scene when and after he shook Adrian's hand.

Adrian noticed the two security guards come up behind Adam. "Will you two please come with us," one of them said. Adam looked behind him, then looked back at Adrian and grabbed his hand. Everyone and everything apart from Adrian and Adam froze. "What do we do?" Adam asked. Before Adrian could answer, they heard footsteps. They looked in the direction of the footsteps and saw Felter Kinokovsky walking towards them. "You stay here, that's what you do," Felter said in a weird Russian-German accent. Adrian tensed and said, "What do you want?" "I want to say thank you for not killing me. Also, now that you're here, Adrian, and Adam, I would like to know exactly what went on in that castle and what you, Adam, saw in the future." Felter continued to walk towards them.

Edited by Vadarth X (see edit history)

Posted

"I see." Felter said "Your future self was driven insane by his own abilities and became some omnicent overlord?" "yes." Adrian said "It was very frightening, he...er...I could warp reality at a whim, but the power was so unstable that my saying I would never become him caused his whole reality to come crashing down around him...me...God i'm confused!"

Felter looked at Adam, who was trying hard not to see directly in his eyes. "I don't blame you Adam." he said. "I would've reacted the same way given the information you were, I'm just lucky Adrians abilities are evolving, even now I can see them, the both of uou will have significant roles in the events to come." "Byt what's coming?" Adam asked. "We saw two different futures. First I saw a world eleven years from now that was a gleaming utopia where people with abilities use them openly with no fear of persecution, then I saw a world just five years from now that looks like a place Snake Plisken would call home!" Felter looked confused. "Snake Plisken, oh Escape from New York!" Adrian coughed. "well There are two possibility theories, one is that something has transpired that changed the timeline and two is that things are going to get much, much worse before they get better."

Adrian looked at his watch. " Is that the time, we've been talking for hours!" "My driver Lars could give you a lift." Felter said. "No thanks, I can be home in a flash I can already smell moms meatball grinders." "Meatball grinders?" Adrian said "I can expect cold pizza and flat beer!" "I don't think my mom would care, she makes extra all the time." "Really, she won't mind?" Adrian asked. "Naw, maybe." he said trailing off. Adam placed his hand on Adrians sholder. "I would like to see you fellows again, how's friday?" Felter asked. "Yeah well be here!"

Felter watched as Adam and Adrian blinked out of existance. He reached into his suit jacket pocket and pulled out his cell phone. "It's me, things have escalated. we should meet."

Adrian and Adam winked into existence on the front step of his door. "you're getting good at that!" Adrian said. Adam opened the door. "mom i'm home!" he said. "just in time honey dinners just about ready." she was suprised to see a slightly older boy next to him. "mom this is Adrian Blake, he's a..." "oh, a senior at Empire State were being paired with kids looking to go to college." "oh ok, well your welcome to stay for dinner." "oh thanks Mrs. Davis, smells great!"

Posted

Rebecca had found herself back at the room she was staying in after disappearing from the castle. After one day, she heard a knock on the door. Carefully, she looked through the peep hole and saw a pizza delivery guy. Happy that her ordered pizza had arrived, she opened the door. The guy opened the flat pizza box and pulled out a small dart gun and fired. Rebecca dropped to the floor like a rock. Noa smirked. "Mission accomplished," he whispered into his hidden ear piece.

Hope threw up her hands as she watched, with frustration, as her former partner, Corey, and other Company agents locked her up in Level 4. Corey shook his head and frowned. "Why'd you did it Hope? Why?" Carlos turned away and left. Hope banged on the bullet-proof glass. She slumped against the wall and hung her head in defeat. "So, what did they lock you up in here for?" Hope sprang up and looked around her white cell. On her bed was a man of roughly 36 years of age. "How did you get here!?!" she demanded. The man chuckled and replied, "Oh, I'm not really here; I'm just projecting an image of myself into your mind using my mind. I'm actually in a coma in the cell one level below you. So then, what's your name? Power? And how did you end up here?" Hope, seeing no other alternative, decided to answer the man's questions. "My name is Hope, my power is that I have a dense molecular structure, and I got in here by helping...a friend out." The man nodded and said, "Ah. Well then, the Company must really be getting anxious about something if they locked you up in Level 4 just for that. Oh, and my name's Gregory. Gregory Littlefield. But you can call me Greg. As you can see, I have mind powers, so you can pretty much figure out why they locked me up. Well then, I have a proposition for you: help me escape and I'll make sure you and your friend Adrian never have to hear from the Company again. Do we have a deal?" Hope thought about this, then said, "How did you know his name?" "Mind reading is under the category of 'mind powers'," Greg responded. Hope thought and thought about her decision, then spoke her answer.

Posted

Adrian staggered into his room. After he left Adam's house he decided to go to a bar near his cousin's house for a little night cap. But in an attempt to deal with the events of the past months he kinda over did it. As his head hit the pillow his world fell away. It took him a minute to realise that he wasn't dreaming, he was having a vision. In it he saw hope being forced into a cell by her partner Corey. "Why'd you do it hope? Why?" he said Adrian sat up instantly feeling sober and he was gone.

Elsewhere....

Hope watched as Greg's shade walked around her cell. "This window?" he asked. "What is it, it's obviously not plexiglass?" "No it's a three inch slad of Lexane, that's bulletproof glass." "It seams kinda odd that one with abilities like yours that they would stick you in a cell like this one, almost like they wanted you..." "To escape!" Hope said finishing his sentence. "They want me to escape so I can lead them to Adrian." Hope felt the back of her neck, feeling a freshly implated RFiD tag. "The ol' chaps lojacked me, like a freaking family dog!" "Don't worry about that now." Greg turned. 'What's wrong?" she asked him. "They're gonna move me, we have to go now!" Hope walked over to the window. "Close your ey...right not really here!" she said. Hope slammed her fist into the window shattering it with a loud crash. "they'll have heard that, get ready!" Hope hid behind the door as rhw guards burst through. Leaping from a blind spot she quickly disarmed and subdued them. "Take the gun and key card!" Greg said. "Don't backseat escape!" She said. Hope rounded the corner and shot two guards guarding the stairwell. "Hurry more are coming!" Greg said phasing through the door. Hope opened it and fired instantly striking a guard in the chest. "I'm in here!" Greg said vanishing. Hope walked in and found greg on a bed, a tube shoved in his nose connecting to a device. "Wakey, time Greg." she said removing the tube. Greg sluggishly got to his feet. "We gotta move!" she said. they left Gregs room just as the lights flicked off. 'What's happening?" he asked. "It's a stage 4 lockdown, it's gonna be a doggiepoo getting out of here!" She said. "Nonsense!" greg said with a smile. "our ride's here." The air infront of them became charged and instantly Adrian was there. 'adrian, but how did you..." 'later, we gotta move!" Greg said. "wait, with the chip they can track me." She said touching her neck. Adrian put his hand on the back of her neck. "you mean this chip?" he asked. holding a bloody device in his hand. Adrian tossed it to the ground. "ready to leave?" he asked them. "grab on!" The doorway down the hall as Corey and a tact team poured in. Hope waved to him as they vanished. "they escaped sir." one of the team said. "yes thank you, part of the plan. That chip can track her anywhere on Earth to within a foot." Corey pulled the sat reciever out of his pocket and synced it with the chips signal. "that's not possible, it says she's still here!" Corey walked a little ways until the signal was dead ahead. He looked down and saw the bloody chip, which he stepped on in anger.

Posted

Wow, now I'm dying to know how Adrian got there!

Felter sat in his comfortable black chair in his office. The phone rang. Felter grunted and picked it up. "He has escaped," the voice said on the phone. Felter thought about this. "Make sure your Company doesn't capture him again," Felter said. "It's not my Company, but I will make sure they don't find him again," the man on the phone said. "Thank you, Arthur. And don't forget to come to the meeting." "I won't," said Arthur as he hung up the phone.

"I won't," said Arthur as he hung up the phone. Arthur looked up and saw Greg in front of him. "I have kept my end of the bargain. Now you keep yours." Greg smirked and answered, "Sure thing, Petrelli, I'll help you give everyone powers. See you at the meeting!" and vanished into thin air.

Felter hung up the phone and signed. He took a rolled up canvas paper out from his desk and opened it up and looked at the painting painted on it. It was a painting of the Earth, with explosions going off all over it.

Posted

Adrian opened his eyes and saw Hope standing over him. "What'd you say?" he asked her. "I asked you how did you do that?" she said. "I'm not really sure, things are happening to me and to be honest they scare the hell out of me!" She sat down next to him. "takl to me Adrian." she said. "Hope I don't..." "Amber." She blurted out. "What?" "Amber, Adrian my name is Amber. Hope is my codename." Adrain smiled. "You look like an Amber." Andrian sighed heavily and told her everything.

"Wow!" Amber said in shock. "You will someday be this omnipotent overlord?" she asked. "No, no I will never let myself become that...thing!" Adrian looked at his watch. "I have to go meet some people, my cousin's In Atlantic City for the weekend for work, will you be alright here?" Amber smiled. "Yeah, go get em tiger."

"Adrian over here!" Adam shouted. Adrian walked over and met Adam infront of a large sculpture in the lobby of Kinokovsky International. A very attractive woman in a flattering suit approached them. "Adrian Blake and Adam Davis, please follow me, Mr. Kinokovsky is expecting you."

Adrain and Adam followed her into an elevator. "Mr. Kinokovsky's on the top floor." She placed a weird key into a hidden hole and turned it. "Express to the penthouse?" Adrian asked. She smiled and nodded.

"I'm worried boys!" Felter said the fear visible on his face. "Events are in motion, events that if not changed could spell doom for the entire planet." He handed Adrian a rolled up piece of paper. "Tell me what you see, Adrian." Adrian didn't even have to open it, the mere touch of the paper in his hand caused a flurry of visions. "Oh my god!" he shouted in horror as the building around him vanished in a plume of blackj ash. He suddenly found himself floating miles above the Earth, the world was brown and lifeless, pockmarks littering every corner of the globe.

"It's the end of the world, the entire planet every living thing is gone except..." Adrian suddenly found himself on the moon standing infront of the Castle from the first vision of the future. "You saw the earth?" an older Adrian asked him. "What happened?" Adrain asked his future self. "War, devistating war and it's all our fault we didn't stop it!" "Stop what?" Adrian asked. "They thought that if everyone had powers, the world would be a better place but they were wrong wars broke out, tin pot dictators with more power in their little fingers that an entire stockpile of nukes if I had just been powerful enough maybe I could've done something!"

Adrain found himself lying on the floor of Felter's office. "My god Adrian what happened?" Adam asked. "You've been out cold for 3 hours!" "It's coming, war like you can't believe! I need to get stronger FAST!"

Felter handed Adrian a file. "What is this?" he asked. "It's someone who might be able to help, he has the ability to supercharge others abilities." Adam opened the folder. "Ando Masahashi, Location unknown! How does that help us?" Adam said. "Let me see that!" Adrain said grabbing the file. "India!" Adrian said.

Adam and Adrain suddenly found themselves near a temple. "What happened here?" he asked a passerby. "A couple of Japaneese guys distrupted a wedding." "Do you know where they are?" Adrian asked. "Yeah, a bake shop down the street." Adam and Adrian walked in and saw the two sitting at a table. "There he is!" Adrain said. "Ando Masahashi, we need your help!" Adrian said. "How can I help you?" he asked. "I need your abilities, I need you to supercharge me." Ando stood up. "Not here, the alley."

Ando, Hiro, Adrian and Adam exited the shop. "How did you find out about me?" Adrain said. "It's a long story, please time's running out if I don't get stronger fast the world will end!" "I'm not sure." Ando said. "I've only done it twice." "Please!" Adrian said. "Alright." Ando said reluctantly.

Ando's hands began to glow with crackling red energy. "Here goes!" he said wierly. Adrain felt the energy infusing his cells. "Keep going, I can feel it!" he said. "Ando stop this!" Hiro said. "No keep going I feel...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Adrian let out a bloodcurtling scream. 'Adrian! Ando stop!" Adam said. "I'm trying, somethings wrong!" Ando shot back. "It's amazing...I feel it...I feel..." Adrian's body began to disintegrate until nothing was left but a pile of ashes. "Oh my god, Adrian!" Adam shouted. "What did you do?" Adam shouted at Ando. "I did nothing, I was trying to stop!"

The pile of dust began to swirl, as it spun around blue energy flashed inside it. "What's happening?" Ando asked. "I don't know, this is new to me!" Adam said. The enitre area was illuminated in a bright blue light, when it subsided Adrian was back, his eyes wide in amazement. "Adrian where did you go?" Adam asked. "I've seen that which mankind has sought for his entire history, The Akashic!" "The WHAT?" Adam asked. "The Akashic, I've seen everything that has or will ever happen!" "That's good but are you Omnipotent? Adam asked. Adrian looked up at the sky, as day suddenly turned to night. "i'd say yes."

"Thanks for your help Ando." Adrian said shaking his hand. "Wait can you help Hiro, his powers were taken by a bad man." Adrian walked over. "No I'm sorry I can't, You need to do that on your own."

Posted

Earlier

Amber watched as Adrian left. She turned around and saw Greg. She jumped, startled, but recovered quickly. "Are you actually here or not?" Greg chuckled and said, "No, I am not, but I do have a favor to ask you. Oh, before that, I should tell you: I have completely erased all files (and memories) of you and Adrian from everyone and everything within the Company, as I had promised to do. Now then, I need your help: I need you to kill a man called Felter Kinokovsky. Understand?" Greg smiled as he asked her to kill Felter, for he was using his mind powers, influencing her decision without her knowledge of it. Hope paused for a moment, and answered cheerfully and with a smile, "Sure! Where can I find this Felter?" Greg smirked and told her.

Present

"But why not? I helped you, you should help me!" Hiro whined. Ando hit him in a friendly way on the shoulder and said, "Hey, I was the one who helped!" "Sorry, but we-oh no..." Adrian stopped as he just saw something, without touching anything. "Adam, we must go now!" Adam nodded and right before he took them out of there, Hiro shouted, "Wait!" and grabbed onto Adam's shoulder and Ando's shoulder, taking them with Adam and Adrian.

They found themselves at Kinokovsky International, in Felter's office. His chair was turned towards the window. Adrian ran up to the chair and turned it around. He found a dead Felter lying on the floor, and Amber sitting unconscious in the chair. "Ha, that one was so easy to manipulate, it was ridiculous!" Greg said from across the room. Everyone's head turned to look at him. He was smirking. "I wonder what you are thinking right now?" he said with a laugh, and tried to read Adrian's brain. Greg suddenly froze with fear. "No...how? It can't be..." Adrian, full of anger, used his new power. He raised his hands and fired a wave of pure energy at Greg. Adam suddenly twitched and jumped in front, screaming, "NO!" As he was hit with the energy wave, Adrian noticed something: Adam suddenly had three scars running down his face. As Adam was hit and thrown into Greg, and Greg too was hit by the energy wave, they both saw each others and their own past, present, and future. And then they disappeared. The silence that followed was broken by Hiro, who said, "So...Now what?"

10 Years Ago

Greg and Adam (the one with the scars) appeared in a room. Greg and Adam, both dazed and very tired, looked around the room. They saw a man who had just entered the room to look at files, for this room was a storage room - for files. "What are you doing here?" he asked. Greg looked at him and muttered, "Arthur? Y-you...you destroy the world...you kill me...in the future...I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Greg had shouted the last part and lunged, mind powers up and running. Greg suddenly tripped over untied shoelaces which had been tied just a moment before. Arthur was startled by all this, but acted quickly, lunging forward to grab Greg and take his powers (so that's how he got those mind powers he had in the show). Arthur then stood up and forced Greg, with mind control, to stop breathing. Greg died shortly after. Arthur then looked up at Adam. Adam nodded and said, "You, you can't die...At least not yet...So that it can all happen accordingly...So that there will finally be peace..." Adam then disappeared.

15 Years From The Present

Adam (from the present; without the scars) opened his eyes to find himself in a white room. He heard voices: "We have finally achieved it: we have removed his powers for a full hour...close to a cure n...*door slamming*...*silence*...wake up...wake up...Adam, wake up!" Adam suddenly sat straight up, wide awake. "Adam!" He looked in the direction of the voice and saw a small speaker on the ceiling. "Adam, it's me, Rebecca. Listen, I don't have much time, so I'll try to help you explain as best as I can. First, you've been here for ten years. And from what I can gather, you were brought here from the past, or your present, by your future self. I'm not sure why, or when, or how, but I do know this: you must get out of here! I am buying you time right now, but it won't be for long. Hurry! Oh, and by the way: love y-" Rebecca was cut short, for the speaker had just died. Adam was numb from what he had just heard. But he struggled to his feet, still very dizzy from whatever it was that was being done to him for so long. He stumbled and fell and his 'hospital gown', and saw, under the slit of the door, shoes. Adam struggled to concentrate and stayed concentrated for a full 5 seconds, then had to let go because of tiredness.

20 Years In The Past From The Present

He stayed wherever and whenever he was for what seemed like an eternity. He eventually got up, and looked at his surroundings. He found that he was in a dark alleyway. Suddenly, he felt someone grab him from behind and slam him against a wall. The person turned him around and Adam saw that it was someone dressed entirely in black, face covered by a hood, gloves, boots, etc. "I hear you become a pain in the ass for me later on. Well then, that amuses me, so I shall let you live, though with a little gift until next time we meet. The man then held up his gloved hand and Adam watched it transform into a knife. The man then scraped it down Adam's face, creating one huge/long scar. Adam tried to scream out in pain, but the pain plus the drugs was too much for him, and he fainted. The man let Adam drop to the ground. The man then stood there thinking. "Ah, yes, if you are somehow seeing this right now Adrian, just now this: even though you might now be omnipotent, it does not mean you can find or beat me. You can't beat me because I am going to kill you, later. And you can't find me thanks to this little mind power hampering device, which stops your powers/abilities when ever they have to do with me or are being targeted at me or being focused on me, etc. And all I have to do to do this activate this device by pressing this little red button right here, like this-*beep*-"

Posted (edited)

I was gonna add a write in that even though Adrian is omnipotent, he still has weaknesses.

Adrian walked over to the unconscious Amber. "Amber, hey beautiful can you hear me?" Amber opened her eyes and looked around. "Adrian!" she said raising to her feet. "I could see myself killing him and I couldn't do anything!" "What happened?" he asked "I can't remember, it's like it's just gone like..." "Someone picked the memories right out of your head?" Ando asked. "We knew a man, a Hatian who could do such things." Adrian walked over to Felter. "He's dead!" he said sadly. "This man was a friend?" Hiro asked. "Yes Mr. Nakamura a good friend." Adrian stood up. "I'll be right back."

20 minutes ago.....

Adrian appeared in a flash of light. "Ahh I was wondering when you'd show." Felter said. "We have to go, someone's gonna..." "Kill me, thank you but I know." Felter said smiling. "I'm not afraid of death, truth is I'm dying already Cancer, a pretty agressive ol' chaps at that." "but I can help, I've changed." "you may be all powerful now, but even you have limits, it's your classic Catch-22." Adrian sighed. "but we need you Felter, your knowledge and experience is vital to the future!" "nonscence boy, you and your friends are the hope this world needs, as for my knowledge..." Felter grabbed Adrian's hand. he suddenly felt his mind open, Felter was downloading his entire memory to him. "stop...it's...gonna...kill...you!" Adrian said labored. "My thoughs are now yours, my expierences now belong to you, as does my company....goodbye son!"

Adrian sat Felter back down and smiled, a tear streaming from his eye. "Goodbye father!" Adrian said.

24 years ago....

The rain beat down hard on the car's windscreen, The wipers tried but failed to keep them clean. "Felter what's wrong?" the woman sitting next to him asked. "I'm worried Sherry!" Felter said. "There's a plot being formed, someone within the organization wants me dead." "Is that why you sent Adrian away, to protect him?" Sherry asked. "I have seen the future, and although things are hidden from me I do know that Adrian will have a major role in the events to come." Suddenly a truck appeared. "Felter!" Sherry shouted. "Felter opened her door and forced her out, Sherry Took off into the sky, Felter meanwhile was thrown free. The car came to a stop and exploded. Felter ran to the burning car and pulled a black bag from the trunk. Inside was a cadaver of a woman resembling Sherry Kinokovsky, he quickly doused her with accelerant and lit her. The body was burning for 5 minutes before cops arrived." The first responders walked up. "sir are you alright?" he asked. "yes i'm fine but my wife's dead!"

Adrian wiped his tears away. "my mother's alive!"

Edited by Savanti Romero (see edit history)

Posted

Adrian appeared back to the shock of Hiro, Ando, and Amber. "What happened?" Ando asked. "I tried to save him, but he refused he said it was time...and." "And what?" Amber asked. "He called me son." "He was your father?" Hiro asked. "Yes, he sent me away 24 years ago to keep me safe, even back then people were after him!" "That's why he hardly ever left!" Amber said. "We've better get going." Adrian said. "But the people, they saw us come in here, we'll be suspects." Ando said. Adrian's eyes began to glow. "Adrian what are you doing?" Amber asked. "I'm removing us from the memories of all who saw us." "You can do that?" Amber asked. "Apparently."

Adam woke up, his face bandaged. He saw the black clad figure standing near him. "welcome back." he chuckled. "who are you?" he asked. "in time." Adam tried to teleport. "don't bother, this nifty little device emits a steady stream a taceyons, particles of energy that flow backwards in time. It has a nifty ability to negate temporal conveyance, that time travel to a laymen. And if your hoping good ole Adrian will swoop in forget about it, the device blocks him as well." "What do you want mr...?" "Blackthorne will do nicely, for now." "Blackthorne, what did I do to you?" "It's what you're going to do, I can't allow it to happen!" Blackthorne turned in anger, adam seeing the slip up decided to strike. He kicked the device sending it crashing to the flood. "My device you broke it!" Blackthorne said.

The Present....

"Adam!" Adrian said. "What about him?" Amber asked. "He just appeared in my head, but only a minute but it was long enpugh for me to get a fix, hold on." Adrian vanished and....

20 years ago.

"Adrian, it worked!" Adam said. The masked figure grabbed Adam and held a knife to his throat. "Back, one more step and your friend wears a perminant smile." "Kill him Adrian!" Adam said. "It's no use, my Tacheyon emitter is rendering your abilities impotent." "that is true, and while your little machine blocks my more omnipotent abilities, it has no effect on transic lightning." A bolt of energy zapped Blackthorne sending him reeling. "or my telekinesis." and a telekenetic blast sent him flying back and out a window.

Adrian and Adam ran to the window but he was gone. "where is he?" asked Adam. "Don't know, I wasn't lying that device of his is smart thinking, for...what year is this?" "I think it's 1989." Adam said. "you ready to get back to 2009?" Adrian asked. "you bet...oww!" he said grabbing his face. 'you want me to heal that for you?" "yeah but leave the scar, chicks dig scars!" Adrain passed his hand over adams face and healed his scar. "let's get home!" Adam said.

Posted

20 Years Ago

Blackthorne ran to a safe place, and sat down to regain his energy. "I have done what you asked, you monster, now let my family go!" he shouted into the night. A figure also wearing a black cloak/trench coat and hood appeared out of nowhere. "As you wish," the mysterious person said, and took off his glove. Underneath was a hand made up entirely of smoke. The smoke hand became much larger and lifted high into the sky. Then it clenched into a fist and opened, allowing three humans to fall out: a woman, Blackthorne's wife, a girl, Blackthorne's daughter, and a boy, Blackthorne's son. But since they were lifted so high up, they died instantly on impact with the ground. Blackthorne just stared in horror, speechless. "You did say to let them go," the, mysterious person said with a chuckle. Blackthorne just hung his head and clenched his fist and the person returned his hand to 'normal' and put the glove back on. "I...I'll kill you, Vadarth...I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Blackthorne lunged at the person, who we now know to be Vadarth, with balls of energy in his hands. Vadarth just held up one hand and just the air around it to create a sword. Blackthorne was not able to stop himself, and fell upon the sword. Vadarth signed and let go of the sword, allowing it to fall on the floor. He then just looked at all of the dead bodies and their belongings and changed them into air. Vadarth then turned around and changed the air wall in front of him into a door he once read about in a fictional book. When he opened and walked into the door, he found himself back in the present. He then got rid of the door. "Felter, Greg, and Arthur appear to be dead. It seems I am the only one out of the four left. Well then, time to destroy the world! But first..." Vadarth turned back to face the wall and once again created the door. "I should probably kill Adrian as a baby. And thanks to far superior powers, he cannot stop me..." And with that, Vadarth went through the door as it turned back into a wall...

(Vadarth's powers are on the first page in my first post)