Heroes

51 posts in this topic

Posted

LET'S PLAY QUIDDITCH!

Anyway, I have a character, yeah?

Well he's dead now.

Quidditch accident.

Posted

Adrian tried to sleep, but every time he closed his eyes, Felter's memories played back at him. He got out of bed, with care not to wake Amber (yeah he did!) and walked to the kitchen. Opening the liquor cabinet he grabbed a bottle of Whisky. "You don't drink that stuff!" a voice in his head said. Adrian turned around and saw Felter standing behind him. "Great i'm losing it!" he said. "No, i'm here." he said pointing to his head. "Well more accurately there." he pointed to his sons head. "Why, why didn't you tell me?" Adrian asked him. "I wanted to, but things got hard towards the end especially when..." "When what?" Adrian asked. "When Greg and Arthur died, that means that the man who brought us together, Vadarth used us all." Adrian felt his spine twinge at the name. "Somethings wrong!" Adrian said.

25 years ago...

Adrian appeared in a nursery, a dark shadow floating above a bassinet. "get away from the child Vadarth!" Adrian said. Vadarth turned, his smokey hand in the shape of a dagger. "You're getting good at this boy, your powers are impressive!" The nearby door opened as Felter and Sherry ran inside. Taking advantage of the momentary confusion Adrian used kinesis to slam Vadarth agianst a nearby wall. "Get the kid out, hurry!" Sherry grabbed the boy and as they ran Adrian waved his hand sensing them five miles away to safety. "That will only delay the enevitable boy, I'll find your infiant self and end your interfearence before it ever begins!" "You may be the master of the dark Vadarth but i suspect that even you need to breath!" Adrian waved his hand and encased Vadarth in a clear spherical shell. "this shield will only hold as long as your willpower boy, I am eternial and there is nothing you can do to stop me!" Adrian felt his brain crying in pain as Vadarth smashed blow after blow agianst the shell. All at once Adrian knew what to do. With a wave of his hand he created a swirling vortex. "what is that boy?' he asked. "it's your jail Vadarth, have fun!" Adrian pushed the sphere into the void and closed the rift behind him.

As soon as the rift closed the bubble vanished. "i am Vadarth, I can be anywhere at any time!" he tried to create a doorway, but failed. Vadarth looked around and found only darkness, except for a small pinpoint of light far in the distance. As he watched a massive shockwave passed by and into the distance.

"adrian turned around and saw Felter standing there." "where did you send him son?" "to the big bang, lets see how he likes the ride." Adrian said with a smile. "that wont kill him you know." Adrian nodded. "it'll make him think twice about coming after me, but you know what must be done." Adrian told him. "i have to send you away, somewhere where he can never find you but I'm worried." "hey look at me, I turn out alright." "what do I tell your mother?' he asked. "tell her it's for the best." Adrian could feel something calling him back to the present. "gotta go." he said with a frown. "wait do we ever find eachother again?" he asked. "yeah, we do."

Adrian appeared back to Amber standing there where he had been moments ago. "where'd you go?" she asked. "just had to take care of a pest problem." "did you stop it?" she asked. "for now." "adam still here?' he asked. "yeah, he's sleeping but." "hiro and Ando left, they had there own journey to continue." Adrian smiled. "they'll be ok, right?" Amber asked. "yeah, they'll be fine." he said drapping his arm across her sholder. As they walked back to the room Adrian loked down at her. You look good in my shirt!" he said. "oh really?" Amber said. "i think I look better without it!"

Posted

After a few days of rest, Adam felt up to going back home. "Bye Adrian and thanks!" Adam said to him as he disappeared and reappeared back in his bedroom a few days ago. He thought back to what happened before...

"...Oh, and by the way: love y-"

That was what Rebecca had said to him not so long ago. Though not really. 15 years in the future, to be exact. But could it happen sooner? And who was she really? I remember her from the castle, but I don't know her...I must find her. But how? Hm...I'll have to get John's help.

Rebecca struggled out of the burned ashes of Primatech. Hurt all over and losing vision fast, she reached out with her mind to find any machines near by. She found none...

Posted

What? None? How? Rebecca needed to find something...anything. Well...now what? Everything was still blurry and she suspected that she wouldn't be able to find out soon. She did remember something about a castle...and some others...but, she couldn't remember much else. She did know one thing however, no one else was here. So, since it was her only choice, Rebecca decided to wait for someone to find the ruins of the Primatech and maybe, to give her a hand.

Posted

Ah, Midna, long time since you posted here! Sorry about controlling your character thrice, but you didn't seem interested in this rp any longer, so sorry if you didn't like that.

A man stood up from the ruins of Primatech. "I must find my parents," he whispered to himself. Oblivious to Rebecca, he started to walk right by her.

Jack woke to the smell of the sweet - Chicago air. "Get up you lazy bum," his drunk father shouted to him from the kitchen. His father was getting water from their fridge. He poured himself a big glass and waved his hand over it, changing the water to beer. "Get to school, murderer," his father murmured at Jack. Jack ignored his father, as he had since he was born, which was 20 years ago. Jack had little money, and was barely able to afford to keep himself afloat and go to the worst college in the city. He didn't bother with his dad. Jack checked the oven and found it was dead. He put his hands on it and allowed electricity to flow into it. The oven immediately started to work again. Jack threw in a couple of pieces of bread and went to the fridge to find something to drink. He opened the fridge and found a whole shelf dedicated to liquids, all of which were water except for on bottle of orange juice shoved all the way to the back. Jack got the orange juice out and poured the little there was left into a glass and drank it down. He then took out some pre-scrambled eggs and wolfed them down. He then took out jam and took out the now toasted pieces of bread from the oven and put the jam on them. He ate them while listening to his dad's recent snoring. Jack finished and got his bag and jacket and left the apartment for school.

Posted (edited)

Adrian sat at his desk, the desk his father sat at for years. "Is this weird?" he asked his assistant Craig. "Is what weird, sir?" he asked him. "A man who I hardly knew left me his company, a company that I have no idea what they do?" "Well sir, the lawyers ran your DNA against the DNA for Felter and Sherry Kinokovsky we had on file and it matches. You are their son." Adrian looked through the multitude of files. "But what is it that you...we do Craig?" "Kinokovsky International is a multinational corporation that has offices all over the world, we have under our umbrella many companies that do much to benefit mankind, from water purification, to genetically engineering crops to survive harsh climates, our subsideary company Apex Pharmaceuticals is tackling cures for AIDS and Cancer." "Wait did you say Apex?" Adrian asked. "Yes, why?" "I used to work there, I was like 6th in line for that place but somehow I got the job you don't think...?" "That your father used his influince to get you that job." Craig asked. "Yeah." Adrian responded. "No sir." Craig said. "Craig, have the car pull arounf, I'm going to visit my father."

Felter Kinokovsky was intered in a mosoleum in Bayside Cemetery. As Adrian approached the crypt he saw Felter peek out from behind a tombstone. "You know kiddo, you don't have to come here to talk to me, I'm not really here!" "I know, just makes it easier." Adrian walked over and placed his hand over the carved marbel. "Were you keeping tabs on me?" He asked. "You know what I know, so yeah I guess I was." Adrian walked around the side and heard a crunch as he stepped. Under his foot was a boutique of yellow roses. "yellow roses, your favorite." Adrian said to his fathers "ghost". As Adrian touched one he suddenly shifted view and focused on a woman walking quickly away in the opposite direction. Focusing on her face he instantly recognised her as Sherry Kinokovsky his mother.

Adrian took off after her. "hey wait!" He shouted to her. Hearing someone following her she took off running. Adrian could feel the fear dripping off her. She ran faster and was about to take off when... "Wait mom!" Adrian said panting. Sherry turned around. "What did you call me?" she asked. "Mom, I called you mom, my name is Adrian Blake...Kinokovsky, Adrian Kinokovsky and you are Sherry Kinokovsky my mother." Sherry walked over and placed her hand kn his face. "But how, how do you know that Felter was your dad?" She asked.

Adrian told her everything, all of his life, his travels across time and his brief reunion with the father he never knew.

Edited by Savanti Romero (see edit history)