Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Heroes

51 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Here's a link if you don't know what "Heroes" is: HEROES.

People around the world are finding that they have abilities, abilities that can make or break the world. A group of people called the Company are planning to remake the world into a "better" place, and will stop at nothing to do it. They also recruit people with abilities and will lock up or kill the ones that go against them. The Company also captures and locks up people with abilities who have killed with them, even if it was an accident and only once. The people with abilities are just trying to figure out what is happening to them and survive - and save the world.

This rp will contain NONE of the characters from the show. That being said, you may choose whatever powers you like as long as they are not ultimate god-like powers, such as being able to kill a person by looking at them. So be creative. Also, you may have none if you so wish (like Mohinder and Bennett and such). You may also come up with non-main regular "NPC" like characters whenever you want. That will be done a lot for almost all of the leaders of the Company will be revealed that way.

Also, the Company people always work in twos, one without powers, the other with powers.

Another thing: you may create up to THREE characters. If one (or more) die, you may create more so that the total still alive equals 3.

Enjoy!

Name:

Location of Origin and Current Location:

Job/Occupation: (student included)

Appearance:

Power: (limit of three, but please, don't all of you do three; at least some do less, for the most common is one, except for Sylar's/Peter's ability)

History: (remember, most people are just now finding out about their abilities, so most people's pasts won't have the Company in them or anything about powers. Though remember: I say most, not all)

My characters:

Name: Vadarth Htradav

Location of Origin and Current Location: Born in Germany. Currently in New York.

Job/Occupation: Has no job or occupation.

Appearance: Has rainbow eyes and black hair. 6ft 5in. Wears a black trench coat with a hood that always covers his face in shadow. Also wears black gloves and boots.

Power: Transmutation and Transfiguration

History: Found out about his powers 900 years ago, when he was 100 years old, on his deathbed. He suddenly found that he could transform objects into other objects, and even change his own appearance. He then found out he could change his cells and make them younger, therefore giving him a power of immortality, for as long as he is able to renew his cells, he will keep living. At first he used his power to become rich and famous, but a special group of religious fanatics burned his castle down and destroyed everything, including his new family. He spent the rest of his 850 years searching for this group and feeling hatred and a lust for revenge. Soon this hatred turned onto the human race as he saw more disasters and horrific catastrophes caused by humans, and so is now trying to bring about the end of the human race. He will do anything to achieve his revenge.

Name: Adam Smith

Location of Origin and Current Location: Born in New York. Currently in New York.

Job/Occupation: High School Student.

Appearance: Black hair, yellowish-green eyes, 5ft 9in. Wears "regular" clothes.

Power: Time control + teleportation (teleportation is the space aspect of the time and space continuum power)

History: Just a regular, normal kid in High School. Got bullied a lot when younger. Has no luck with girls. Etc. And now is just discovering this amazing ability to manipulate time and teleport.

I'll wait for more people to join before starting.

Edited by Vadarth X (see edit history)

Posted

Name: Adrian Blake

Location of Origin: Hartford Connecticut, Current Location: LA

Job: Pharmaceutical sales representative

Appearance: Suit (while at work), casual clothes (off work)

power: Tactile precognition (precognative abilities through physical contact)

History: Adrian Blake never knew his parents, they died in a car accident when he was little. He was raised by his grandma who had dreams of her grandson becoming a doctor, after college he enrolled in medical school, but discovered he didn't have what it took to be a doctor, he got a job at Apex Pharmaceuticals, a pharmaceutical company on the cutting edge of science. His life was going good until the headaches began.

Adrian sat in the doctors waiting room. He read all the diplomas on the wall and smiled. His doctor, Dr. Bendis walked in. "I have the results of your CT scan Adrian." Dr. Bendis said. "Just give it to me straight Barry, it's a tumor isn't it?" Barry polaced the plastic sheets on the light board. "No Adrian it's not a tumor, the CT is clean...except!" Adrian's eyes went wide. 'Except, except what?" "Barry pointed to the section of the brain called the migdola." See this reddish area, normally the migdola is green in a CT scan except while the subject is sleeping, your neural activity is off the chart, and you know how they say that people use only 10% of they're brains, well you seem to be using 100% of yours!" Adrian looked confused. "what does that mean?" "honestly Adrian, I have no idea, there is so much about the human mind we have no idea about, but I will say this those hallucinations you told me about might not be hallucinations at all, but psychic visions!" Adrian looked at Barry wearily. "stop messing around barry!" "i'm not Adrian, Doctors at Hoffman University compiled a test involving patients who had serious brain trauma, the brain erwires itself to bypass the damaged areas tapping into unactive portions of the brain, called Dead Zones, some people show Psychic abilities, but no living humans scans look like yours." "so what do I do?" barry took out a prescription pad and jotted down a script. "take this script. it's for Halidol, do you know what that is?" Adrain looked at him. "I work for Apex Pharmaceuticals remember!" barry smiled. "right, well take two if the pain hits you, but I lso want you to do something for me." "what?" Adrian asked. "don't fight the visions, let them come." Adrain took the script and left.

Adrain rode the elevator down to the parking structure beneath the doctors office. "let them come, Psychic abilities yeah right what a load of horse shi...!" Adrain touched his car door handle and suddenly felt very dizzy. In his mind he saw himself grabbing the door from outside his body, for aminute he was confused until he realised he was watching through someone elses eyes, he suddenly shifted past the point he was at now and was in the immediate future, the man he was watching through was standing over him with a bloody knife in his hand. Adrain was on the ground a deep stab wound in his back, Adrian could see his life slipping away as a pool od crimson red blod radiated out from his body.

Adrian let go of the car door and turned around, he fired his mace into the car jackers face blinding him, he then took his titanium sample case and slammed it into the mugger. "sir are you alright?" a security guard who was nearby came running up. "he tried to steal my car!" The guard nodded. "you got him good sir, you must have an angel looking out for you!" Adrian smiled. "yes I think I do!"

Posted (edited)

Name: John

Location of Origin and Current Location: Born in California, currently in New York

Job/Occupation: High School Student

Appearance: Shaggy black hair just past the ears, always wears backwards crooked black hat, faded jeans, black skate shoes, and a black T-shirt.

Power: Somewhat control over fire, but cannot create it. And invisibility. Has not discovered these yet.

History: John lead an average, normal life, with his friend Adam Smith occupying most of his time. His grades were normally below average, and opposite his friend, quite popular with girls. Everything changed the day Adam told him of his freaky power.

What did you need help with, exactly?

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

What did you need help with, exactly?

That's with my bigger rp I'm thinking about.

Posted

Three weeks later...

Adrain sat eagerly at the pay out window of the local dog track. "In my 15 years working here, I've never seen a run like that!" the ticket agent said planting $15,000 in crisp 100's on the counter. "yeah i've been kinda lucky lately." Adrain reached out for the money and got a flash. He saw a vision of a man on the street, he was begging for change and getting nowhere Adrian's vision then shifted to a hospital where the guy was sitting at his wife's bedside crying. "So what are you gonna do with your winnings?" The ticket agent asked.

Adrian walked out and saw the guy sitting on the ground, his head hanging low, perhaps to highten the sad homeless bum image, but moe likely he was tired. Adrian plopped the 15,000 in the cup. The drastic change in weight caused the man to stir. "Tell her get well soon!" Adrian said with a smile. "The man looked in his cup and smiled brightly. "Yes, yes of course!" he said happily." Adrain walked down the street and came to a stop at a cross walk. As he stood there a skateboarder flew by and clipped his arm, that physical contact triggered another vision, he saw from all angles the boarder going past and out into the street only to get killed by a speeding bus.

Back in real time Adrain reached out and grabbed the skateboarders arm, they flew off the board and landed on the ground. Adrain was suprised to see a cute girl laying at his feet. "Hey man what the hell!" she started to say as he board clattered into the street only to get smashed to ribbons by the passing bus. "Oh my god!" She said. "That bus would've killed me!" Adrian helped her up. "Yeah, it's a good thing I was here!" She smiled at him. "My names Hope what's yours?" "Adrian smiled "Adrian."

Posted

Nuts; I'm not going to be able to post here for a while, for my monitor died so my Mom took over the laptop.

Posted

Hope grabbed Adrians hand. "So, you wanna get some coffee?" Adrian smiled. "Sure." As they walked to a nearby Starbucks a man wearing a suit and black glasses spoke into his cell phone. "She's made contact with the subject, advise?" the mysterious voice resonded. "Keep watch, we have plans for him!"

Adrian walked into his apartment and closed the door behind him. He looked at Hope's phone number jotted in his hand and smiled. He jumped into his favorite chair and turned on the tv. "So the guy just walks up and plopps $15,000 into my cup, I'm dissabled and can't work, my wife's sick and in the hospital, I was just a nameless bum on the sidewalk, but somehow this guy knew of my problem, I'll never forget what he said to me "tell her to get well soon"! I'm telling you the guy was a saint!" The reporter smiled and turned to camera. "Were getting word of other acts of kindness even heroics, stopped muggings, lives saved it looks like there is some kind of Sidewalk Saint on the job in LA!"

"Sidewalk Saint huh?" Adrian said with a smile.

Posted

Name: Rebecaa

Location of Origin and Current Location: Born in New York, currently in Florida

Job/Occupation: High School Student

Appearance: Long red hair, greenish brown eyes, wears a yellow T-shirt and black capris, and carries her school bag everywhere.

Power: Technokeneisis

History: Rebecaa has a normal life, up until her parents got divorced. Then she moved to Florida with her mom and attends highschool there. She is the best of her class and was bullied in her younger years alot because she was one of those nerdy types. Her mom sends her back to New York once a year to visit her dad.

Posted

Dark Minda, you meant "Telekinesis", right?

And I forgot to mention something: the Company people always work in twos, one without powers, the other with partners.

Adam walked down the hallways of his school. The bell had rung for tenth period, but he had that period free. Adam stretched his arms as he walked. "What to do now?" he wondered to himself. He could study for the test in two days, but no, he was too lazy for that. Adam walked to where he thought his friend John might be.

John was right where he thought he would be: leaning against his locker with a group of three girls. "John," Adam called and waved. John heard and waved for him to come over. Adam signed and walked over. One of the girls with John whispered, "Who's he?" in a condescending tone. "Hey, he's my best friend, and if you don't like it, you can leave!" John said. The girl looked surprised, and quickly shook her head and said, "No no, that's not what I meant! Hehehe, sorry." Adam signed as he heard this play out. Always the same, he thought, never going to be anything different. Adam clenched his fist tightly while thinking this and looked up. Adam blinked a few times, but still saw an impossible thing: John and the three girls were moving very slowly. "Hey, what's wrong?" Adam asked, unclenching his fist. Suddenly, they returned back to normal. "What was that?" John asked. Adam blinked again. What the? "Uh, nothing, nevermind." John nodded and rplied, "OK." Adam walked over to lean against a locker adjacent to John's. What was that? Adam thought.

A man in a black trench coat and more walked along a street. He heard screams from inside an alleyway. The streets all around him were deserted. He took a right into the alleyway. He saw a woman, probably in her early forties, being assaulted by a young 'punk', probably in his late twenties. The man in black walked towards the two. The woman spotted him and shouted, "Please, help!" The guy assaulting her said, "Hey, you'd better mind your own business if you know what's good for ya!" The man in black continued to walk towards them. The guy panicked and took out a gun and put it to the woman's head, and started to back up with her as a shield. "S-stay, back, I'm warning y-you!" the guy said, now aiming the gun at the man in black. But the man in black just kept walking forward. The guy shouted and squeezed the trigger, while closing his eyes. BANG!!! The guy opened his eyes and looked at the man in black. He was holding something in his hand. The man in black opened his hand to reveal that he was holding the fired bullet between his index finger and thumb. And the bullet was in perfect shape; as if it had never even been fired. The guy shook with panicked and dropped his gun, then threw the woman to the wall and ran away. Or tried to, anyway. The man in black flicked the bullet from his fingers, allowing it to speed at 500 miles per hour and hit the guy square in the head. The guy fell forward and hit the hard ground, dead. The man in black went over to the woman and helped her up. "T-t-thank you-ah, uh uh ah..." The woman fell against the man in black, with a knife in her heart. "Pitiful humans," the man in black remarked with hate in his voice. He watched her die there, slowly but surely. He heard sirens nearby a while later. Police came marching into the alleyway. All they found was a dead woman with a knife in her chest and a dead guy with a bullet in his head.

Posted

No. Get your facts straight.

Technokinesis is an advanced form of Technopathy, where the bond between the user and machines has been increased and developed so well, the user can actually work through the machines by psychically animating them or controlling them like puppets.

Posted

No. Get your facts straight.

Technokinesis is an advanced form of Technopathy, where the bond between the user and machines has been increased and developed so well, the user can actually work through the machines by psychically animating them or controlling them like puppets.

Really? Wow, that's cool. Ok then. I just thought that it was typed wrong. I never heard of/seen this word before.

Posted

Rebecaa walked slowly down the road and turned her head both ways before ducking under a store roof and meeting up with two of her friends. "Hey, Rebecaa over here." one of them turned around the alleyway and Rebecaa followed him. She watched him closely as he turned slowly in the alley. "We, my friends and I were going to plan something big, we were wondering if maybe you wanted to-" Rebecaa interjected quickly "If this is illegal you know that I don't." He sighed and two other boys about his age stepped out from the shadows. "Well, unfortunatly we have to make sure that the info doesn't get out." Rebecaa backed up but, the boys were faster. After a minute of fighting Rebecaa fell flat on her face and got up facing them without any fear in her eyes.

Then three keyboards hooked up to computers flew into the alley. They attacked the boys and Rebecaa said cooly " I need to make sure that there is no evidence of this." When the keyboards had finished with them, Rebecaa dumped them in a trash can and the keyboards clattered to the ground. With a bloody lip and several cuts and bruises she stepped out of the alleyway and started the long walk back to her mothers house.

Posted

Hope entered her loft and tossed her keys on the table. "It's about time Hope, how did it go?" The man in the suit and shades asked. "I hate being the damsel in distress Corey!" Hope said. Hope walked over to the kitchen and picked up a knife. "You do know that I can't get hurt!" Hope stabbed the knife at her chest. Corey backed away as the blade exploded into shards of hardened steel. "I have a dense molecular structure, I would've done more damage to the bus!" Corey sat down. "Yes but Adrian needed to be the hero and save the pretty girl!" Hope joined him. "That's just it, I'm not sure he's the guy you want!" Corey smirked. "Don't tell me your falling for the guy, besides Suresh's data points to him!" Hope looked at the clock. "speaking of Adrian, he'll be over soon." "Oh really?" Corey asked. "Yes, I'm making him dinner!" Hope shot back. "Do me a favor and sweep up that knife and tidy up before you leave, if he is a Precog through touch as you say he is, we don't want him easedropping on our little conversation!"

Posted

Name:Briana

Location of Origin and Current Location:Kentucky, California

Job/Occupation: student

Appearance:An average height girl with icy blue eyes, and a very elliptic haed. She has raven black hair to her waist.

Power: Illusion, and Soul Jumping.

History: She's lived a mostly average life. She lived in Louisville for ten years and fell into a small state of depression when she had to leave. She soon got over that, but still misses the friends and life she left behind.

Posted

Rebecaa walked through the door of her house. It creaked slightly as she closed it tightly and locked it behind her. She tiptoed up stairs after grabbing a Coke and her homework. This might be a while. She confirmed that her mother was asleep and turned on the computer in her room. She began to type out her long essay, when she had finished only a few minutes had passed. Odd, I just typed five pages... Confused, but happy nonetheless she lay down in her bed.

Rebecaa sat bolt upright in her bed. The beeping alarm clock next to her had woken her. She printed out her essay and threw togther a quick breakfast and then headed out to school. She was surprised to see many people absent that day. Too many people, the school sent them home and Rebecaa jumped on a train to California, her mom had said that after school she could go there.