Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend Of Zelda In Space

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A long time ago in a field far far away. . .

There once was a story about the hero of time known as Link. And he saved the princess from the evil demon Ganondorf many times. But one day our hero decides that he has a higher calling than just saving the same person over and over again. And so he decides to visit outer space!

And this is where our story begins.

Link builds him a rocket ship and takes Zelda and a male and female of almost ever race from Goron to Zora with him. And he felt sorry for whatever race Ganondorf is, so he decides to take a male and female of Ganon's race. And on his journey he happens to pass a Tingle shaped spaceship but suddenly realises that there's more than one spaceship. In fact Tingle had already beat him on his quest. And so the whole crew started arguing and was upset because they wanted to form their own space government and amendments and a saturday milk bar but Tingle had beaten them to it. And Zelda, being a royal pain, was especially angry at Link. And so he said "Well Excuuuuuuuuuuussssssee me princess!"

And then Zelda suddenly realised that her race is doomed to die in outer space because Link is gay. Seeing as only a homosexual could talk in that high pitched of a voice. And so the whole ship continued arguing. And like most arguments they never argue about the same thing long, in fact the crew was having second thoughts about the Link. Navi wondered how fairies could get around in a space helmet, the Zora's wanted a water planet, And Zelda was going to have to cross bread with the Gorons.

So suddenly the whole idea seemed all bad! And then suddenly Midna heard appeared out of the twilight and waved with her silly fingers and said "Howdy TooTs" but was upset that she wasn't invited on Link's journey to outer space. And so Midna farted in the ship and didn't say excuse me. And to make matters worse, the engine was running out of gas and they couldn't find a swifty anywhere so they had to land on a strange planet. And as they got out of their spaceship they were greeted by the Sims but could not understand a word they were saying. But the people of Hyrule did not have to worry about language differences, because being a spoiled Disney star, Hilary Duff insisted upon being in the Sims 2 Pets, so Link was greeted by Hilary Duff. But the planet had grown in popularity, so more Disney stars wanted to be on that planet. Zac and Cody were there too. And the entire cast of High School Musical. And Link, having a shred of manhood, saw Vanessa Hudgens (Gabrielle) and turned straight!

And so this is how our story ends.

Except Hannah Montanah was killed in her sleep by Midna for obvious reasons.

And Link fell in love with Midna and they got married, but had no idea what the Pastor was saying at their wedding. And Link and Midna had a child and it was a boy, and the child had special powers and was for certain to die a vergin.

And being 50% of them obviously mostly gay, especially the blond one, the crew of High School Musical said "You better get yah head in the game" because they insisted on singing and dancing to music which they had no idea where it was coming from.

And so Link, Ganon, Zelda, and Link's freaked up child, and the entire races of Hyrule, all sang and danced with the cast of High School Musical singing "You Get The Best Of Both Worlds" in honor of that washed up actress soon forgotten.

:gottriforce: The End :gottriforce:

Edited by Zeldafan (see edit history)

Posted

negative five

Posted

LOLWUT!?

Posted

what the heck!!

Posted

lol its just so .. i cant think of words to say

Posted

This is the freakiest and stupidest story ever written!!!!!

/thread

Posted

This is the freakiest and stupidest story ever written!!!!!

/thread

Ohh your insults give me joy and laughter.

And people say I'm rude yet I get insulted in every thread I post in :eyeroll:

Guys when I wrote this story I wanted it to be the biggest wtf moment I could come up with! You should have abviously guessed that by the title "The Legend Of Zelda In Space" :D

This story is supposed to be freaky weird and demented. I went back and reread it, lol'd, and I obviously did a good job at making a wtf story :joy:

Posted

IIt was ok but it was pretty usual stuff and not really that random.