You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted

You can't just use Spotify with ads?

Posted

Or Pandora, even?

Posted

I don't want to have my music interrupted by audio ads, and I don't like the radio style of Pandora. I want something were I can play a song on demand, and build a playlist, and all that.

Posted

I can't remember if 8tracks lets you do all that but maybe it's worth a looksee

Posted

"ugh i hate paying for things"

Posted

Well I don't know what will give you that kind of free service. The best I can think of is making Youtube playlists and installing adblock.

Posted

i pay 7.99/month for Google Play All Access. probably the best thing i've ever done in my life.

Posted

i pay 7.99/month for Google Play All Access. probably the best thing i've ever done in my life.

Don't worry, it'll get better.

_17chan likes this

Posted

^ why do you say that?! :0

Posted

I'm sure paying $8 a month for a music streaming service won't stand as your greatest achievement at the time of your death. There's so much to look forward to; like video streaming services, or rent. You might even pay for a house you can't afford with money that isn't yours one day. There are so many prospects.

_17chan likes this

Posted

I'm sure paying $8 a month for a music streaming service won't stand as your greatest achievement at the time of your death. There's so much to look forward to; like video streaming services, or rent. You might even pay for a house you can't afford with money that isn't yours one day. There are so many prospects.

no no i pretty much hold this music streaming service as my greatest accomplishment in life. been trying to top it.

Teto and Knuckle like this

Posted

I'm still reeling from the same thing I posted about on the 20th of April. It's still on my mind.

My idea of myself is still totally breaking down in the realisation that how I see myself doesn't mean shit to anybody else. No matter how sympathetic someone is deep down, they can still be done out by a lot of unlikable mannerisms, and that no amount of justification makes up for such shortcomings in charisma.

For every mistake I'm called out on, it clashes with my self image, and I tell myself "that's not who I am". I give my reasoning and try to make it okay, but deeds are deeds, and it's not okay. That is who I am. I said it, I did it, that's me. I just have to learn to live with my mistakes and not make excuses.

I just feel like I've been getting dragged out of denial to face what I'm made of over the last month (and it really has been a month).

My detached sense of humour is just another way to distance myself from my unsavory characteristics.

Sahaqiel, LLmao ?✊? and Chase like this

Posted

Spoilers and people who post them without any warning or consideration for others.