You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not a book read but I am very much enjoying this season. Though I'm just happy to see new stuff, mostly, I think. 

I am pumped as shit for Arya

pheonix561 and Teto like this

Posted

Yeah, I think I can more easily enjoy this season now that I have more faith in the future of the show as a whole.

Posted

I found out today that I hate loud, obnoxious rap music. Like, I absolutely abhor it. I live in an apartment where, let's just say, a lot of "ethnic" people live. Which is cool, whatever, no big deal.

But today a group of around 5 black youths decided to blare rap music from their car and sit outside around it. It was really, really bad. I was literally seething. 

Luckily a police officer showed up and asked them to turn it down. I guess someone called. 

Yeah. I just think it's massively inconsiderate to project obnoxious bass to everyone in the near vicinity. 

Posted

Agree 1000%

I've never understood blaring music at all. Like, I turn my music down at red lights and I don't even have my windows down.

I understand playing it loudly, if you're into it. But playing it and just sitting there is annoying. I don't get it.

Posted

I really enjoy playing my music very loudly in my car. Windows down. I like to feel the wind and enjoy my jams? Also are you saying you hate rap or specifically "obnoxious" rap? Also its kinda ignorant how you immediately equate ""ethnic" people" (double " because you had to use them for some reason?) to rap music right after talking shit about the genre. Like sorry im not accusing you of being racist or anything it just your comment is really really racist as a whole. You should choose your words and sentences better.

Like, its fine to be annoyed by loud music. If someone played loud Country Music outside my window, i wouldn't be "seething" but id def be annoyed. Sure. But like i said, i BLAST loud music. All my friends do, especially my white ones if we are being specific. You threw in unnecessary details, it sounds racy. Again, not accusing you of being a racist im just encouraging you to pick your words better.

I'd be offended if someone talked shit about me (whether i deserve it or not) and literally my only defining factor in the story was my minority status (gay/queer). Its shady. 

Cascade likes this

Posted

Black people and rap music is a thing. It has been from the beginning, and still is. I would have said rednecks had it been country music and had been rednecks. It wasn't though. It was black people and rap music.

I think I would be annoyed with any blaring music outside my window, but the bass was what really got me. When you can't hear the words and it just shakes the apartment. So obnoxious.

I like a very small amount of rap. The beats are generally fine but the lyrics tend to piss me off.

Posted

I dunno dude they way you typed ""ethnic"" is still shady af. Jux saying dude.

Posted

You understood what he meant though, right?

Posted

Country music doesn't have annoying bass that penetrates walls. It's not that it's loud, it's that it literally shakes walls

Posted

You understood what he meant though, right?

I'm honestly hopping that i misunderstood his intentions at this point

Posted

I've heard "urban" as a more generalizing term. Ethnic is weird sounding but I imagine that is what he was going for

Posted

Twitter should have captcha

Posted

whats your twittz

Posted

whats your twittz

seconded!

Posted

Ah, its mostly a personal account, I don't tweet much, other than to reply to people I know.