You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted

Spiders. I friggin hate spiders. I have to clean out this cat water thing that circulates the water, and when I picked it up, I felt something brush past my foot. It was this HUGE spider. and then when I opened it up to clean it out, there was another big one dead in one part of it.

*shudders* ;_;

Posted

*shudders* ugh...I can't stand spiders. They're just plain creepy.

Posted

Rain not being on the chat or forums anymore.

Posted

The RP I'm in hasn't advanced since yesterday, and I'm stuck in prison (in the RP) so I can't do anything about it without really ticking off stormsworder.

Though, even if I wasn't in prison, she has forbidden anyone from advancing the plot until she says so.

Not that I'm complaining. If she hadn't done that Lego would seriously f**k up the storyline. :P

Posted

*stares at post* 'ey now, I went pick up my mom from the airport yesterday, along with the rest of our mission team. And when we got home, I was so tired I took a nap. Then we went eat out, and Mom told me at 8 to stay off the laptop the rest of the night, so I had to find other things to do...

So yeah, something I hate: The fact Mom is saying I can't bring my laptop with me to college.

Posted (edited)

The fact Mom is saying I can't bring my laptop with me to college.

^^^ That doesn't even make any freaking sense. xDDD

I hate how when i miss a meal, I get so hungry I lose my appetite. o.O

Edited by Yuna_Rikku_Paine_Fanboy!! (see edit history)

Posted

What I hate the most is when I've been on the phone for 15 minutes. My aunt comes home out of the blue(Or the black, I should say, as it's already night.)AND KICKS ME OFF THE PHONE UNTIL IT'S PAST THE TIME WHEN IM ALLOWED TO USE IT.

It ticks me off. Majorly. >_>

Posted

I hate that I have 35 people "watching" me on Rooster Teeth, but only about 3 tops ever give anything as much as a passing glance when I post something, even if I feel it's really important.

Posted

I hate that I can't see properly without glasses.

Posted

I hated my old glasses I had to wear. Now I don't need them. :joy::D

Posted

I hate how accounts for this site can only be logged onto one computer. XD

Posted

I'm never looking at this thread again. I clicked it for curiosity's sake, not knowing a COPS theme would play, and it damn near gave me a heart attack... >.< HATRED!!!

Posted

I'm never looking at this thread again. I clicked it for curiosity's sake, not knowing a COPS theme would play, and it damn near gave me a heart attack... >.< HATRED!!!

It's only on a couple pages, but I was just ranting about that earlier on this page. xDDDDD

Posted

I hate when my gravy making attempt fails epicly....

3736543835_f4aba503f7.jpg

Posted

I hate when my gravy making attempt fails epicly....

3736543835_f4aba503f7.jpg

On the plus side, you could probably trick someone into thinking it's hot chocolate that's poorly stirred...