You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted

I hate people who show me pictures f their kids. But when I show them pictures of me, to show to their kids they call me weird. It's such a double standard. But you know what they hate more. It's when you say "Oh yeah, I have pictures of your kids too." Why do they ALWAYS call the Cops?

Posted

I love your sarcasm. :D

Posted

When I can't find the Droids I'm looking for!

Posted

Big signatures... they make me RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Posted

Unbanned you <3

Posted

Dude. My parents are taking my phone away because some dumb counselor told them they should.

It's so stupid. My dads like "Your cell phone is for contacting us in the case of an emergency only. You dont need it otherwise."

Little do they know if it wasn't for that phone I couldn't have talked to my friends and had them talk me out of killing myself after my girlfriend broke up with me.

So next time I feel like drinking a half gallon of bleach and running into a freeway. There wont be anything to stop me...

Thanks Dr. Gutierrez!!

Posted

Rain that was hardly worth reporting - this is afterall a venting thread.

Posted

I hate being in this puppying sling. :angry:

Posted (edited)

I strongly dislike the mother that called my band counselor. (It wasn't my mother)

This mother apparently complained about us having free time in band (We have nothing to do in Band because all of our concerts are over for the rest of the year)

Now we don't have free time because she had to be so annoyed with us having fun. >_>

(We never even did ANYTHING wrong)

Edited by Chef Nonsense (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Heavys behind corners waiting for me that kill me in less than a second with their Medics nearby to heal any life that was taken away and then I try to go around to get behind him and I die many times before achieving this and by then, they're already dead/gone because of someone killing them or because they just left.

Damn campers.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

Wat do i hate the most.....

The only thing i hate in the Entire Zelda game is that very zombie-like smile of the Happy Mask Salesman

It's an incarnation of the EVIL!! :cry::fear:

and of course...... THE EMO :wacko:

Posted

OMG I haet noobs, there so ghey and bad.

:jawdrop::swordfight::starwars::rock::popcorn::insane::flowers::music::banned::bigeye::chairbash::bump::sheik::blowup:

Posted

Who would want to kill themselves just because some girl broke up with them....? That's one of those things I can't stand....over-dramatic, love-obsessed teenagers.

Posted

I hate my internet.

Seriously, the middle of nowhere and the only option other than dial-up is Charter. Charter has the worst service EVER. So what if we have the highest speed? It doesn't work half the time!