Resident Evil

10 posts in this topic

Posted

To ease my excitement about the upcoming Resident Evil 5, I thought I would make this fan RP.

The date is September 29th, 1998, and the citizens of Raccoon City have been turned into zombies by a biological weapon known as the T-Virus.

You are a survivor of the outbreak. There is no way for you to stop this. Your one goal is escape, unless you choose additional goals. Additional goals could include; searching for family or anything similar.

You can decide whether your character survives, joins with others or even decides to join the slaughter and hunt down other survivors. But remember, if you are bitten or killed by a zombie, you will join them and your character is lost and other characters can choose to kill the zombified character. But remember not to overlap with in-game events. The closest you can come to it is passing by landmarks. And after it seems as if the RP is dying down, I will launch the nuke that wipes Raccoon city clean.

Character form:

Name: (can be anything, but it must seem likely depending on your race as mentioned below. Try not to overlap surnames with games in the series.)

Race: (e.g Asian, African American, Indian, Caucasian, etc.)

Goals: (Escape, searching for family, killing other survivors, etc)

History: (Life before the incident and history behind your goals, etc)

I will post my character soon, just now I need to walk my dog.

Posted

FUCK I'M ALL OVER THIS

Name: P

Posted

Name: Alistair Craig

Race: Caucasian

Goals: Escape

History: Lived in Raccoon City for the majority of his life until he heard about the Spencer Estate on the news and the mysterious stories of 'zombies'. Most of his fellow citizens failed to believe these stories and stayed within the city. Alistair, unsure, stayed in the city, but prepared for the worst, collecting ammo and supplies. He faced his greatest fear as one night, he left his home to find the body of a man in the street. As he approached it, it raised it's head, got to it's feet and grabbed him, Alastair shook it off, but it continued towards him just like the report noted. Alastair collected his supplies and prepared to escape.

Start whenever you please. And by the way, I haven't even played this game. Only read about it and the story. But I know the gist of it and there's no real layout for the city.

Posted

I like RE, I'll join too.

Name: Craig Donovain

Race: African American

Goals: Escape

History: Craig was a gifted student, extremely intelligent he excelled at everything he tried. But craig lived in Piedmont a Harlem like section of Raccoon City, life was hard and joining a gang was the only way to survive. When he was 16 Craig accidentally killed the clerk of a Korean mini mart during the commission of robbery, he was sentenced to 30 years in prison with the possibly of parole. Twelve years later prison changed craig into a strong, fearless individual with a short temper. After an altercation during mess and a trip to the shu Craig awoke to a nightmare. Craig must survive and redeem himself for the life he took and escape the city before it's to late.

Craig awoke to a splitting headache, he felt the back of his head and winced as his hand touched a bloody bump. He had gotten himself tossed in the shu after an incident in the chow line. As the mental cobwebbs cleared he remembered that Mason, a screw (guard) had stopped by a whacked him hard the night before. "when I get outta here, i'm gonna put that ol' chap Mason in the hospital for weeks. As his eyes adjusted to the single stream of light filtering in from above Craig saw a package lying near the door. Whatever it was, was wrapped in a blue bandana with red stains on it. It took a moment for Craig to realise that the stains were blood. "Aww. sick poo man!" he said. Donovain opened the bandana and found a hastly written note, a keycard, and a guards 9mm handgun. "Ha ha very funny!" Craig said "I come out with this gun and they shoot me. Donovain began to flip through the note addressed specifically to him. The words were written by an uneasy hand and blood stains crowded the margins.

"Donovain, as I write this I still can't believe it happened. Last night september 29th a riot broke out in the city, both the Police and S.T.A.R.S units were overwhelmed so the Governor declared a state of emergency and asked that all government employees help to keep the peace. But what was initially ruled a simple race riot turned out to be something else entirely. A sickness is causing the bodies of the recently deceased to awake. So far blood/blood connection is the only way of spreading the infection. As you probably guessed the virus has made it's way into this Prison and only you have survived. I locked my gun and keycard along with this note into the shu in hopes that you make it to safety and redeem yourself."

Craig folded the note and put it in his pocket. "i will, I promise!"

Posted

Alistair slammed the door behind him and closed his eyes tight. He breathed deeply. Calm down. You've prepared for this. You promised yourself that you would make it out alive if this happened now get your stuff together and escape. The voice calmed him, and with a shuddered breath, he opened his eyes, determined.

He locked the door behind him and turned to his living room. He knelt to the rug and pulled it away, revealing the small door to his basement. He pulled it open and, as he prepared to drop inside, he saw faces at the window. They were stained with blood and filled with terror. Save as many as you can, Alistair. He nodded in agreement with the voice. He jumped to his feet and ran to the window. The faces of the woman and the small boy lit up in hope and gratitude. Alistair pulled open the window. The mother pushed her son through the window hastily, glancing to her right. Terror came back to her face. "John, quickly! They're coming!" she yelled in panic, scrambling through the window with him. Somebody on the outside grabbed her leg and pulled. Alistair grabbed the woman's arm and pulled against the anonymous pursuer. The hand let go and the woman fell through into Alastair's living room. Alistair slammed down the window quickly and didn't wait to see who was there. He hopped into his basement and landed surprisingly softly on the stone floor. The woman and child got the hint and followed.

They dropped into the basement with him. Alistair jumped up and pulled the door shut over them, locking it afterwards. The small boy found the light before Alistair returned. "What is this?" the woman asked, quite bewildered by what had happened in such a short time.

"My supplies. I had planned for this eventuality after I heard about the report from the S.T.A.R.S team about the nearby mansion and what happened before it's destruction. I didn't want to leave Raccoon. It's my home. So I got ready for the worse just in case it was true." Alistair explained, getting out a rucksack and cramming it with food, medicine and ammunition. "Can you carry some? I have plenty for you too as long as you pull your own weight." Alistair said, handing the woman an empty rucksack.

The boy seemed terrified but seemed to be ready for anything. He had a determined look about him. He knew what lay ahead. He was aware of what was going on and was ready to escape. His mother on the other hand, seemed hesitant and disbelieving. "What's going on?" she asked in a shuddered voice, looking at the rucksack. The fear was clear in her tone of voice. Alistair shrugged as the boy emptied the contents of his school bag onto the stone floor and began to fill it with whatever he could reach.

"All I know is that the S.T.A.R.S team was almost overwhelmed by it up in the mansion and I'm sure we'll have to be ready if we're going to survive long enough to escape." Alistair explained, handing something down to the boy to pack away.

The woman sighed and looked up at Alistair from the rucksack. "My name's Fiona. And that's John. I was taking him home from school when..." She trailed off, lost for words to explain what happened back in the city.

"I'm Alistair Craig." Alistair answered. "And there's no time for chat. We have to get this stuff together and head to the sewers. I tunnelled in through my basement. We can't stay here. It wont be secure for long after all." Fiona nodded and proceeded to grab whatever was left on the shelves and pack it away into the bag. She didn't look at what she was taking. Alistair's supplies consisted of food, ammunition, weaponry, medicine and carious things they were sure to need. When Fiona, John and Alistair had finished with their packing there was little left. Only ammunition and a little food. Alistair grabbed the ammunition, one of his two guns and the food. He passed the food to Fiona. She looked at it for a moment before realising that he merely meant for her to hold it. They couldn't let anything go to waste. Alistair then handed her the remaining gun and some ammunition. She seemed hesitant but she took it eventually. She viewed the weapon with disgust. As she did so, she saw John and she realised that she had to keep him safe. No matter the cost.

Alistair moved to the back of the basement and pulled away a sheet pinned to the wall. It led to the sewers. In a moment, they were gone. And the outbreak had broken into his home.

Posted

Craig swiped the key card past the electronic sensor, reading the RFID chip inside the lock clicked open. No stranger to the Sig Saur P226, Craig checked the slide, and mag and flipped the safety. The hallway was dark, the lights were flickering on the verge of failing, only the red emergency lights were working. The entire area was bathed in a menacingly red glow. The normal sounds of prison life, the talking, singing, shouting even crying was replaced by a dull moan, the hair on the back of Donovain's neck stood up as he realised it was coming from all directions.

He made his way slowly to the first security gate and saw a body lying still on the floor. Donovain sidestepped the corpse watching it carefully. As unreal as it seemed dead bodies were returning to life. "What drives them?" Craig thought. "Why do they feed on living flesh?" Craig pointed the gun at the bodies skull. "Without this, you won't be getting up again!" he said pulling the trigger. Donovain looked away as blood and brain spurted from the body. Donovain opened the gate and walked through. As he left he picked up a stored riot gun and vest. putting the Sig in his waistline, he held tight the shotgun. He looked out a nearby window to the chaos of the city below. The lights were off but random fires illuminated the streets, as columns of black smoke stretched up to the heavens. "And I heard as it were, the noise of thunder. One of the four beasts saying "come and see" and I saw a white horse and his name that sat on it was death, and hell followed with him!" the local parish priests words echoed in Craig's mind. "The sky will be as black as pitch, the moon will be stained red with the blood of whores and sinners. The dead will walk the streets because hell hath spat them back out. repent now for the end of days is upon us!" Donovain released the last lock leading to the exit. He looked into the yard and saw a sea of walking corpses between him and freedom.

Posted

Ping Pong

Asian

He must avenge his family and restore honour, for his ancestors will curse him and his family for generations

Ping Pong is a descendant from the great Qui Min, lord of all creation and Raiden, storm god of electricity.

Posted

Name: Lee Kent

Race: Caucasian

Goals: Finding his friends and escape

History: Lee was a determined college student on his path to a degree in music. He always loved his friends and backed them up no matter what. He always put them before himself, and holds true to that even now. His determination to get a degree is still true, as well. As he searches for his friends, he carries a bag with his college books in hope that he can continue after he escapes.

Lee almost dropped the gun. His hand shook violently and his eyes widened with shock. He looked at the face of the zombie that he just killed. It was the face of his friend Zach. So one friend was lost already. poo. He knew, though, that wherever Zach was, Dylan might be close. They always hang out, and they were friends before Lee even met them. It made Lee wonder if Dylan had survived or not, but he decided to press on, anyway. He stepped over rubble and scanned the street with his pistol. He knew there was a pawn shop somewhere close, he just needed to find it. He saw it, saw the sign. He'd have to take a detour, though, because a large crowd of zombies blocked his path.

Lee scanned the area for Dylan, didn't see him, and pressed on down and alleyway.

Posted

Ping Pong

Asian

He must avenge his family and restore honour, for his ancestors will curse him and his family for generations

Ping Pong is a descendant from the great Qui Min, lord of all creation and Raiden, storm god of electricity.

I think not on that bit about the God stuff. Everything else is fine.

Will post after I've read your posts.

Posted (edited)

:'(

you didn't.

P

Edited by Padraig! (see edit history)