What's the Best or Worst Zelda Game Made?

168 posts in this topic

Posted

I know that, but thats not exactly what I meant.

I asked him who he was so I could have a better idea of what made him think he qualifies to tell us that our opinions are wrong and his are right.

To me the best Zelda was Wind Waker and the worst was Four Sword Adventure, while others *coughYLAcough* consider WW to be one of the worst.

Thats all fine and dandy because thats my opinion versus theirs, but this kid thinks he's above everyone else because his opinion doesn't match ours.

Im sorry if you misunderstood me, It was just my thoughts of this topic. Next time I should try to use my words more wisely. I do not think any of your opinions are wrong, its jus a forum to share your thoughs. Thats what a forum is for. I guess I just never got into OoT like you guys. But I will have my say, and so will you. Iv been playing zelda games ever since I was born, And I own mostly all titles in the series. So dont think im some random kid with little zelda experience, because I asure you, Im not

Posted

My favorites have to be #1 majoras mask #2 wind waker smile.gif i absolutly loved the cel shaded graphics they were beautiful and the game is just overall awsome, infact wind waker has my favorite graphic style in the series, majoras mask was fun, stone tower temple was fun and is my favorite dungeon....even though its confusing as hell

my least favorite zelda games are all the overhead ones, there not bad im sure, but im terrible at them lol, also probally twilight princess, i felt the game was way too long and it just dragged on =P.gif

Posted

In my lifetime I've only played...Four Zelda games...(I'm slacking hardcore) I really enjoyed OoT and MM, the latter I recently beat. Phantom Hourglass in my opinion was very fun...until girlfriend broke my DS :(...I don't have a worst Zelda game... I cannot think of one