Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TP completion times.

4 posts in this topic

Posted

(some item-ish spoilers)

post here all of your TP completion times, how many g bugs u hav, poe's, wat wallet u have, all the items, max quiver, max bombs, all hidden skils, all tunics, all hearts, etc etc etc. (main story quest)

for me, its "33:37"

all 24 bugs (took me an hour to get the last 1 o.0)

21 poes, 5 hearts left, 1000 rupee wallet, giants quiver (100 arrows) 3 bomb bags, 60 bombs, all skills, 2 tunics (not enough money to buy other 1 yet), all the items...

Posted

lets see

not done yet (like my 7th day of not playing XD curse wil and his having the Wii in his room)

all 24 :D

50-something

(I'll add more, may contain spoilers XD)

All hidden skills

cought a huge-az bass, (with frog lure) I forget the weight lmao

All Items collected (like tunics and stuff)

I did the side quest in Gerudo Desert (the one thats like the 100-floors quest in WW) and all I got was crapy unlimited fairy tears lol, handy, but not cool after all that work <_<

I got the 1000 ruppe wallet

I donated completely to both guys

17 hearts

and anything else I can't remeber exactly XD

I'll let you know when I get back to playing :embarrassed::embarrassed:

Posted

Bloody heck, I've just got the game three days ago.

Posted

My first runthrough, I had all the bugs, 1000-rupee wallet, 100-quiver arrow, 2 bomb bags, two tunics, 19 Container Hearts (and zero CHP's of the last one), i think ~35 poes... all sans cheats. total time to my savegame before the boss door = 43.5 hours.

On a second run-through of the game, not going for a "perfect" speed run but at least something much faster than the last... I'm currently at 6:08 and just got out of the underwater dungeon. Should be interesting to see what I can finish up at.