Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Apparitional princess.

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Not persay a fanfiction, but a story written as a poem. Like how Ellen Hopkins writes her novels. I really liked the style, and though of trying it. I write poetry and short stories, so I though I'd try my hand at mixing them.

Oh and, it doesn't look right on here, due to the posting style of this fourm won't let me tab stuff over or something D;

~~~

You

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure I like the way you formatted it... It's like a very strangely formatted epic poem, but more like a story than a poem. It seems like maybe it was trying too hard to be unique – which kinda takes some of the effect away.

Also, it's kinda vague... I don't really know what's going on, and the fact that it's more of a story than a poem makes it harder to interpret. (I wouldn't usually care about something like that – I don't like people that criticize poetry for being vague or something – but I'm not getting much here. The abstract aspects are limited by the story, if you know what I mean).

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

Thanks for your imput [: I do appreciate it. Also, I see what you mean. I'll work on a more "user" friendly format? Haha, I really just didn't feel like writting another story, yeah? [Which I probably should have just done, haha!]

Thanks again {:

Posted (edited)

No problem. I hope I didn't sound too harsh. I'm not so sure the problem was that the format wasn't "user friendly" because thinking originally is a good thing, but more that it didn't work well or wasn't done in the best way.

I don't really dislike anything unless it's really clich

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

Trust mw, I don't mind harsh. My creative writing teacher wouldn't call on me sometimes to critizie peices is she liked them becuase she didn't want her feelings hurt ]: lol.

and I think I'm going to write it more story like whe nI have the time/feel like it :]

And I love the name Esme too [: It te name of one of my rp/story characters! giggle [: its pretty.

Posted

I forgot what colour amethysts were so I googled them..

Now I imagine Esmes eyes so prettilyyy...

It's a bit hard to understand but I got it..

The way your write makes it really unique.

Is Esme a poe Princess? :o

The one word that pops into my head after reading all this is mischeif. 8D

Posted

Mischeif is good :] and yeah, I do believe I'm going to rewrite it.

And a poe princess? Kind of. Her original design (Oooh... done five years ago? Not sure) was inspired by OoT poes. And in her original storyline(as in, not zewlda xD) She's a Princess of Ghost, so, yeah, kind of.

and amethysts are very pretty :]

Posted

Sorry for the double post, guys D; pleasedon'thurtme.

anyway, I reformatted this into a story format, beacause its more fitting then wha I tired to do.

"You