Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: The Flood of Destiny

101 posts in this topic

Posted

*Nah

Posted

...Now you're just trying to annoy me, lol.

Posted

Ooc: Isn't this 50 years after OoT? Wouldn't Impa be, I dunno.....old? So would Nabooro....and Rauru might be dead, though somehow I get the feeling that he's immortal or something....

Posted

Ooc: Isn't this 50 years after OoT? Wouldn't Impa be, I dunno.....old? So would Nabooro....and Rauru might be dead, though somehow I get the feeling that he's immortal or something....

Ya, Impa's very old, but also one of the sages, so she gets benefits.

Posted

That makes no sense.

Posted

That makes no sense.

What doesn't make sense? Wouldn't sages be more powerful than regular 'mortals'? And live longer? I would think so.

And about being 'rude' about correcting your mistake earlier, I wasn't being rude, I was just correcting, so sorry about that, but just know that I did not mean for it to be offensive.

Posted

No. They wouldn't. That's what successors are for. There's no point in prolonging their life when there's no need.

And sorry. I wasn't trying to be mean either. I was just correcting your mistakes.

Posted

No. They wouldn't. That's what successors are for. There's no point in prolonging their life when there's no need.

And sorry. I wasn't trying to be mean either. I was just correcting your mistakes.

Oh, whatever, we can let it slip for now.

Ah yes, thanks for that, I forgot about "knelt". 'Kneeled' didn't sound exactly right, and it was really bugging me.

Posted (edited)

maybe we could i dont know progress with the story?

Edited by Kijuju (see edit history)

Posted

Ooc: So, let's just say for the sake of the story that the Sages' lives are prolonged. Not immortal, but longer-lived than a normal [enter appropriate race here]. Though, Saria wouldn't age anyway, soooo....yeah.

Posted

DRINK THE ELIXIR OF LIFE

Posted

Quick question; How long would it take the Deku tree in Wind Waker to grow do you think? Because he's almost definitely the sprout from Ocarina of Time. :/

Posted

Ooc: Um.....as a 50 year old tree, which is what he'd be right now, I suppose he's about half the size that he is in the Wind Waker.

Posted

Right. It was less a question for the sake of the RP than it was my own personal interest.

Anyway, I'm stumped as to what to write now.

(Do you still hate me, Gael? :< )

Posted (edited)

"Yeah, but what are we goning to do? The Queen is probably plenty busy without our troubles too." Aria said from inside Vadarth's body. " I suppose we'd better go then?" Vadarth nodded and Reno still looked thoughtful and Almia, confused. " Well, Let's get going!"

Note: So short T-T but, I'm not sure about what to do with the people outside the door.

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)