Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: The Flood of Destiny

101 posts in this topic

Posted

Finally, my writer's block is GONE!!! And so, it is time to resurrect my Zelda rp:

Aria, Almia, and Reno continued through the sewers, Reno in front of the others, leading them to...where? "Um, where exactly are we going?" Aria asked. "To get back your friend, Vadarth," Reno muttered back. "But, wh-" Aria was cut short by a shrieking noise, coming from inside the wall to their right. "What was that?" asked a startled Almia.

Albert's head jerked up at the sound. He looked up at the mirror, but all it showed was his own reflection. Albert got up and walked out of the secret room and made his way to his "minions". "What was that?" Albert demanded of them. Albert's men looked frightened. "Bob just went over there to take a leak, and then we h-heard that noise..." said one of his more scared minions. Albert sighed and commanded, "Go, go to the one true blue place, like I said earlier, and wait there for me. I'm going to see what made this noise..."

A man hurried away in Hyrule Town. He looked down upon what he had just stolen. Four masks, each one of a different creature of great power and evil. Four masks, which when united in the right place, could uncover a mask, a mask of such evil and power, it had completely destroyed a far-away town. "The Majora's Mask shall be mi-I mean, shall be my Lord's!" the man whispered to himself, laughing quietly.

Posted

Aria, Reno and Almia had stood in silence for a few minutes and then they saw another person emerge from the shadows. He, too, was a Zora. So there was another survivor! Aria, completely throwing cation to the winds began to explain everything, and before any of them could stop her she had them introduced and explained. Reno and Almia had, grudgingly, filled in their parts of the story. "So, who are you?" The Zora stood silently and Aria didn't blame him, three people in the sewers telling you a story of strange dreams and body switches, would sound very odd indeed. He said his name quickly "Marek." Aria smiled.

She had thought that she was the only one left, but she wasn't, there was another! Aria's elating faded as the force of their situation slammed into her again when Reno asked "Well, Marek are you coming with us? Or not?"

Posted

Marek was still not sure if he should trust this group. True, one of them was a Zora, a nble Zora from the looks of her. She looked very familiar, though Marek could not quite place her. But the others seemed very alien, it gave him an uneasy feeling. What's more, the events that they had explained seemed even more unfamiliar.

But....do you really have any ohter place to go? A voice inside Marek's head insisted. Finally, he nodded. "Alright..." he said aloud. "I haven't found anything on my own...nothing to help me find out what's happening. I will go with you."

Aria beamed, and, while the others still did not trust the newcomer, they visibly relaxed a little. They then went back to looked ahead of them in the tunnel.

Posted

Uh, Gael, in case you didn't notice (which appears to be the case), Vadarth and Aria have switched bodies. So you would be seeing a male human. Not a female zora.

Posted

Aria beamed at Marek. "Well, come on! We've got to hurry!" The others took after Reno. They had finally reached a room with a sealed door. "Well, Reno, since you seem to know this place, how do we get in there." Aria asked. She was a little impatient, mostly because she felt uncomfortable in this other body, but also because this Albert person seemed more sinister than he looked. Reno seemed to have to think that over for a moment. "Last time I was here, this door wasn't locked." Aria knew what that met, it ment Vadarth was in that room. "A key, there should be a key somewhere in the sewers." Reno answered. "Well, it would be faster if we split up and meet up back here in an hour." Almia suggested. The group agreed and they all went through separate tunnels, hoping to find the key to the strange lock on the door.

ooc: I don't know where to go from there...yet.

Posted

Ooc: Oops. I got confoosed....

Posted (edited)

Name: Anora

Race: a mix between a Hylian and Rito

Weapons/Items: flute, bow and arrows

Location of Birth/Origin: Hyrule field

Current Location: Kakoriko Village

History: Anora's parents abandoned her at age 9. She has been competing in tournaments for music and archery ever since. She has been having problems concealing her Rito side. Her features are mostly Hylian, except for: a beak, arms have feathers/wings. She never stays on one side for more than a year, if your lucky, she'll take interest in you, and spare your life. She is a good friend if you can tame her, and a dangerous enemy if not, for her arrows almost never miss.

Good, Evil, or Neutral: Neutral

is it to late to do this? and can I do mixes?

Edited by Anora (see edit history)

Posted

Ooc: I'm pretty sure this RP has died, Anora. And secondly, this takes place before the flood, meaning the Rito race has not come into being yet.

Posted

Oh wait, Dark Midna has posted? I should check more often. Srsly.

Reno left down the tunnel, leaving the others behind. Silence soon set in about him and he was alone.

His footsteps echoed on the dry sewer floor. The pathway seemed to slope a little as he proceeded.

Continuing ever deeper, the floor seemed to get damper and soon he was walking into an ever rising puddle. It was a while later that he was wading through it, becoming a burden to him. He stopped and looked down into the tunnel. It seemed endless and it only seemed to be leading him into a river. He caught a glimpse of an odd ripple further ahead. An opening in the passageway. He found the opening and dived deep into the water, surfacing in the dazzling sunlight of the other side.

Posted (edited)

Name: Josh Jadecrest

Race:Hylian

Weapons/Items: Steel Longsword, Hylian Shield, Bottle with Red Potion, Steel chain body under Green tunic, a short bow, and 3 empty Bottles

Location of Birth/Origin: Castle Town

Current Location: Castle town sewers

History: Josh's father owns the Castle town museum, and his uncle is a master swordsman and blacksmith. His mother runs a small potion shop. His father's museum was robbed about 2 days ago and is now searching for the thieves.

Good, Evil, or Neutral: Good

Ooc: I hope this RP didn't die

Edited by LegoBonez (see edit history)

Posted

Name: Leaf Green

Race:Deku scrub

Weapons/Items: Deku sword, deku sheild, deku nuts,

Location of Birth/Origin: Lost woods

Current Location: hyrule feild

History: Unknown

Good, Evil, or Neutral: Good