Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: The Flood of Destiny

101 posts in this topic

Posted

This Zelda rp takes place between Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker, in the timeline in which Ganon was sealed away. To be more specific as to the exact time of this rp, that would be 50 after OOC/50 years before WW (WW takes place 100 years after OOC, which doesn't make sense to me, but whatever; it's Nintendo's series, so they make the rules). As to the plot of this rp:

Ganon has been sealed away for 50 years so far. 50 years of peace. But now, darkness is spreading once more. And with no Link yet existing in this timeline, who will stand up against this evil? This rp tells the tale of those brave enough to fight the darkness, the tale of the events right before the Great Flood.

There will be many twists and turns in this rp. It will be darker than most. There will be many deaths, many loves torn apart. But there will be adventure, and where there's adventure, there's always a hero...

Anyways, please join and have fun in this thrilling rp! Though remember: it will only be as thrilling as you guys make it.

*Note: The land of the Hyrule in this rp will be a slightly smaller version of the TP Hyrule, for we are going to assume that the residents of Hyrule were so relieved and overjoyed at Ganon's defeat, that they rebuilt everything destroyed to TP scale, though since Ganon did destroy much of the land, this new Hyrule is smaller than TP Hyrule for there was no Ganon destroying things in TP Hyrule's past.

**Note: If your character dies, you may create another. Also, characters can change loyalties (good, evil, neutral).

Name:

Race: (all races except the Twili and the races that premiered in WW are allowed, for the Twili have not made contact with us in this timeline and the WW races appeared after the Great Flood)

Weapons/Items:

Location of Birth/Origin:

Current Location:

History:

Good, Evil, or Neutral:

My character:

Name: Vadarth

Race: Hylian

Weapons/Items: 2 Long swords, one big hammer, and one crossbow (with 50 arrows) that he doesn't use very often

Location of Birth/Origin: Hyrule Town

Current Location: Hyrule Town

History: Born in Hyrule Town, Vadarth was and is a smart person. He always wanted to be famous and help people, so he studied and become more knowledgeable and he exercised and worked out to become stronger. Now 16 years of age, he helps people out around Hyrule Town with his 'manpower' and excels in school, now striving for a more recent yet more desired goal: adventuring the land of Hyrule, leaving his 'boring' home behind, meeting new people, helping out, and maybe even finding love.

Good, Evil, or Neutral: Good

I'll start as soon as a few more people join.

Posted

Flood of Destiny

lololoollolo

Posted (edited)

Name: Aria

Race: Zora

Weapons/Items: Small dagger, Zora fins

Location of Birth/Origin: Zora's Domain

Current Location: Zora's Domain

History: Aria was born in the Zora's Domain and like any other Zora learned from her parents, the king and queen, but, she always wanted something more, something exciting. Against her parents wishes she had a small trip around Hyrule and returned to the Zora's Domain. She found a strange artifact on her travels which she keeps hidden to this day.

Good, Evil, or Neutral: Neutral

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted

Flood of Destiny

lololoollolo

I couldn't think of anything else to call it. I'm very bad at naming things.

Posted

i would have called it simply, 'The Flood'

anyway i'm in.

Name: Almia

Race: Gerudo

Weapons/Items: Archery

Location of Birth/Origin: Castletown

Current Location: Castletown

History: Brought up in Castletown as parents immigrated from the desert after the climate there got too hot to handle, turning into a barren wasteland. She's always wanted to go back there, but has always been advised against it. She hates the weather in the world and expects that it will only get worse with time.

Good, Evil, or Neutral: Good of course!

Posted (edited)

i would have called it simply, 'The Flood'

I thought of that, but I was a bit afraid people might mistake it for a Zelda + Halo rp. Ah well, what's done is done.

Edited by Vadarth X (see edit history)

Posted

nah, they wouldnt have. trust me i think people would guess wind waker if its the legend of zelda.

nevermind. hopefully people will see past the title. ^^

Posted

Nananana!!! >:D

What about Ordon/Kokiri Forest..? If we're using the TP map one or the other can't exist.

Name: Ryu

Race: Hylian

Weapons/Items: Katana, Silver hilted dagger with jewels in the pommel, walking stick with concealed blade in the bottom.

Location of Birth/Origin: Gerudo Desert

Current Location: Hyrule

History: Born long after Ganondorf was sealed away, Ryu was the one male of the Gerudo, so making him the ruler when he was old enough. His mother, Nabooru, died soon after he turned 7. Leaving him all alone. He ran away before he was old enough to rule, heading out for Hyrule. All though his mother was strongly against Ganondorf, he was showing every sign of being loyal to the King of Evil. Other Gerudo came up with theories that he murdered his mother, which was of course absurd.

Good, Evil, or Neutral: Evil

BAHAHAHA! >:D

Posted

Poo, Dark Midna, I wanted to be a Zora first. >:( Ah, well.

Name: Marek

Race: Zora

Weapons/Items: Long knife, sling

Location of Birth/Origin: Zora's Domain

Current Location: Lake Hylia

History: Born in Zora's Domain. Not of any royal or even noble parentage, was expected to become a Zora guard or soldier, but instead left home when he was 17 and has not been back since. Has a very laid-back attitude, no real ambitions, but has trained since birth to be a soldier, so is an excellent fighter. Has perfect aim with a sling. Doesn't care a whole lot about the goings-on of the outside world.

Good, Evil, or Neutral: Good

Posted

Name: Alex Forice Vladimir Arbiter

Race: Hybrid Hylian/Twili (no one said anything on hybrids)

Weapons/Items: Phoenix blade

Location of Birth/Origin: Snowpeak

Current Location: Hyrule Field

History: umm Its too long

Good, Evil, or Neutral: Neutral

Posted

Poo, Dark Midna, I wanted to be a Zora first. >:( Ah, well.

Quite true! I just got there first! @ Vadarth X, I think we've got enought to start right?

Posted (edited)

Quite true! I just got there first! @ Vadarth X, I think we've got enought to start right?

Yep, I guess so! Also, Not To Self: Must get the title fixed to "The Flood".

Hm. I would have liked it if there were more evil people. Ah well.

...All heroes have a Destiny...If a hero turns away from Destiny, the hero will be ravaged by it...

"Ahg..." the guard uttered as he slumped to the blood-red grass, dead. A girl stood alone on the hilltop as the battle raged on around her. The darkness was gaining, until it finally reached her, about to consume her when a figure stepped in front, sacrificing himself for her. "Vadarth!" she cried out as he was swallowed whole...

Vadarth woke with a start, out of breath. He felt a tickle on his arm and saw something black on it. He hit it with his hand, and looked at the broken body of a mosquito on his hand. "Damn things," he muttered, and wiped it off on his bedside. He looked out his window. The Sun was just coming up over the horizon. "Ah, OK then, time to get started," he said as he got into his outdoor clothes.

Vadath left his house and barely avoided bumping into a man in a black cloak and hood and such walking past him. Vadarth watched him go. "He's wearing that in this temperature? Insane," Vadarth remarked to himself and continued on his way to the nearby fountain. Every morning he likes to sit by the water and just think to himself before having to go to either school or anything else he might need to do.

Hehehe, the rp just started and already I predicted my character's death!

Edited by Vadarth X (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Aria looked up at the sky, it was a pale blue colour today. She had been waiting for a day like this, she dived into the water. She swam all around in the water. But, something strange happened, it was getting colder. It has never been this cold before... The water began to freeze and Aria jumped out of the water. The whole land of Zora's had been frozen. This hasn't happened since, since that year... She ran back into the Throne room of the Zoras. No,no,no!

Both her parents, the king and queen, along with every other Zora had been frozen, but one Zora still survived, herself. I need to get to Castle Twon or somewhere. She began to walk there, slowly, the river leading to the Zora's home was out of view and the magnificent Castle appeared on the horizon. While she was walking she remembered a strange dream she had the night before. It was unnaturally cold, she had feld the Zora's land. A battle was raging and the darkness almost had her but, a boy stepped in. The events of the dream echoed in her mind. Who was he? Was she really the girl on the hilltop or, was she just seeing the dream throught her eyes? She wasn't sure but, with confidence, she walking in town.

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted

Vadarth was just sitting on the fountain's rim, looking up at the morning sky, thinking about many things. Most prominent on his mind was this: Hm, I feel so bored, yet agitated as of late. Like I need to do something, but I'm not sure what. And what about that dream? So strange...Who was that girl? Why did I risk my life for her? Hm...Could it have something to do with my des-no, that's not it. Hm... Vadarth's thoughts were interrupted by a small commotion coming from the West Gate/Entrance. "I wonder what that could be?" he wondered to himself. He got up, intrigued, and walked to the West Gate/Entrance.

(Midna, since your character, Aria, saw only Vadarth's back during that dream, and Vadarth did not see the appearance of the girl on the hill, theoretically they should not recognize each yet, meaning we can do one of those "cat and mouse" type things that happen a lot in these situations.)

Posted

(Yeah, cool with me, Vadarth! BTW I'm going to edit that so that she didn't hear Vadarth's name.)

Aria was still trying to get into Castletown. She had been absolutely bombarded with people and questions. You'd think they'd never seen another person in their lives! The guards were still shooing them away when Aria saw another person join the crowd, he was a boy around the age of 16. She stared straight at him and then looked away. Hm...what am I even going to do in Castletown? I don't know my way around. The crowd slowly cleared, the boy still stood there and Aria, happy to get some breathing room, decided that she shouldn't tell anyone, except the Queen herself, about her heritage.

Castletown seemed much bigger than it had been described, it was huge, bustiling with shoppers, children and couples. She looked at the boy again, he had stood there for a while. "Umm...do you know how to get to the castle?" Aria asked him. She had mostly asked because on her own, it would be much harder to blend in. The boy seemed normal enough, she waited for his answer.