Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: The Flood of Destiny

101 posts in this topic

Posted

Teto still looked thoughtful

*Reno.

You'll learn the difference between the three in the Door to Darkness RP.

Posted

Oops! Sorry *edits* Thanks for pointing that out.

Posted

I'll join you. It's about time I joined an RP anyway.

Name: Kaelum

Race: Hylian

Weapons/Items: Longbow

Location of Birth/Origin: Castletown

Current Location: Castletown

History: Born and raised in Castletown, he is a good friend of Almia's

Good, Evil, or Neutral: Good

Posted (edited)

Yes! Good to have a fresh face around here. I'll give you karma for joining. I don't want this RP to die. :/

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

whoa. i should be more active. ive missed a fair bit in such a short time. ill read this over and finally make a reply for you.

ill introduce you too... jesus.

Posted (edited)

Marek broke the surface of Lake Hylia, gasping for air. Not that he desperately needed air; being a Zora, he could breathe underwater. But the water was growing colder. And he was in shock.

He climbed onto the shore and sat down, breathing hard. His mind had grown increasingly worried over the strange change in the air of Hyrule. He was especially worried about his old home, Zora's Domain. Something must have happened there to affect the water in the rest of Hyrule, so he decided to investigate. Taking a little known aquatic tunnel from the bottom of Lake Hylia, he went to Zora's Domain to see for himself.

This particular entrance was the subject of much speculation. The Zoras had concluded that one with great powers of magic had built it long ago. How else could a small tunnel on one side of Hyrule lead to a place completely on the other side of Hyrule, yet still only take a few short minutes to swim? It was some sort of portal. But no matter what it was, it was dead useful.

Marek's mind still reeled from what he had seen. He hadn't even had time to break the surface of the water in Zora's Domain. It was completely frozen. Only a small part of the water, deep at the bottom, remained unfrozen, but the water was so cold, it almost did Marek in. He had looked up to see Zoras, his bretheren, frozen still in the ice. He left as fast as he could; there was nothing he could do for them.

Closing his eyes tight, Marek put his face in his hands, his arms still shaking. Mother....Father......oh, Goddesses above, how could this have happened...? A single tear rolled down his blue cheek as he thought of his people, frozen into the ice.

Slowly he stood up. He took a long, deep breath. He looked toward the house that was his home. I have enough provisions for travel....I'll need my cloak...and my sling...

Marek ran over the thing he would need to carry with him as he ran towards the dilapidated house. He didn't know where he was going to go, or why, or what he could possibly do, but he knew he had to leave Lake Hylia. Something was happening in Hyrule. Something in the wind and water spoke of darkness gathering. Already the Zora people had succumed; all of Hyrule could be next.

"I think....." he said aloud. ".....I'll start at Castle Town."

Edited by Gael (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

OK, I am back from my short incursion and here's my post:

Vadarth (in Aria's body) opened the door and walked out - and was grabbed from the side. The Aria (in Vadarth's body), Almia, and Reno rushed out to see who grabbed him. A group of shady people had stuffed Vadarth in a big bag and tied it closed with a rope. One of the big guys holding the bag said to another person, "Boss, we caught the fish lady, so what do we do now?" The boss turned around and saw Aria and Co. and said to his minions, "Go, quick! Stick with the plan." They nodded and started to leave. Aria ran for them but the boss blocked her way. She then noticed that she recognized him: he was the man from earlier who had asked her and Vadarth if they were OK. He had blond hair, a scar on his right cheek, blue eyes, and, like before, rags on. He then threw off his rags to reveal shining silver armor, which was hidden underneath the multitude of rags, and asked rhetorically, "And where do you think you're going?"

Edited by Vadarth X (see edit history)

Posted

"After Va- Aria!" Aria shouted back angrily, fists clenched at her side.

"I don't believe you are, boy." the man growled back. The man bushed Aria back and she fell to the ground before jumping back to Vadarth's feet (this is fun). Reno quickly whipped out the sword he had so recently purchased and felt that he really could have done with some practise.

Ooc: Take it from there, Vadarth. You know more about this guy than I do and I'm just guessing he's an antagonist for now. :P

Posted

lol, you are having fun with this situation. Just don't take it too far, OK? XD

"Who are you and what do you want?" Almia shouted. The man laughed and replied, "Well, that's for us to know and you guys to not!" He ended with a quick pull on the hilt of his sword, taking it out of its scabbard to reveal the sword to be split at the end into three 'prongs'. "Though, to be a gentleman, I guess I shall give you my name. It's Albert Hister." And with that, he lunged with his three-pronged sword at Aria.

I too am not sure what else to write for now.

Posted

Ooc: What I meant with it being fun was that it was fun to have Aria jump to Vadarth's feet. It's just weird. I'm sorry if you though it was because I had her knocked to the ground. :/

Bic: Reno jumped infront of Aria and parried the attack. The man pulled the sword away again and held it down at his side, still on guard, staring Reno hard in the face. Albert gathered his wits and swiped at Reno again, missing by but an inch. Almia jumped into the fight too and hit Albert hard in the face. Aria attacked too. Albert managed to push them all off but they were still there, surrounding him and closing in. Aria spoke,

Ooc: Go on, Vadarth.

Posted

Ooc: What I meant with it being fun was that it was fun to have Aria jump to Vadarth's feet. It's just weird. I'm sorry if you though it was because I had her knocked to the ground. :/

Nah, I was just trying to make a joke.

Hm...I can't think of anything to have Aria say. I'll wait for Midna to post.

Posted

I see her lurking.

Also, try making subtlety more obvious next time.

Posted

This is very,very complicated. Aria thought. It was very confusing to be fighting in someone else's body a save someone in yours. They had formed a circle around Albert and then Aria spoke. "Where are you taking hi-I mean her?" He simply smiled for a moment and then obviously deciding that his options were few, he seemed to decide on one of his rather crytic answers.

Posted

Albert looked around at the group and stopped on Reno. "Where is she? He may know. Of course, I could be wrong. Tata, now!" Albert then took out three deku nuts and threw them at Aira, Almia, and Reno. When they came to, Albert was gone.

Albert walked in the sewers of Hyrule Town/Castle. HE noted that there were more rats than usual, and they were leaving the sewers. "That's weird," he noted. He walked to a wall and pressed several tiles on it in a specific order. The wall opened and closed as he entered. Albert found his men waiting for him, with the bag holding Vadarth. "Good, you made it. Now wait here for me," Albert said to his men as he walked to another room. He approached another wall and pressed several tiles in a specific order once again. The wall remained. He then took a deep breath and walked through the wall. The wall solidified immediately after. There was a mirror in this new and very small room. There was a shadowy and dark figure standing in the mirror, with his/her back turned to Albert. "My Lord, I have come," Albert said, bowing. The person raised his hand as a signal that he heard. Albert nodded and continued, "I have captured the princess, as you requested. What shall I do now?" The person answered him. "Yes my Lord, it shall be done."

Posted

"Oh,boy Oh,boy! What are we going to do?" Aria turned to Reno. "Well?" He simply stared at her. "Where did they take Vadarth!" Reno looked rather uncomfterable about discussing this. "Look, We're going to go find him whether or not you help us!" Aria said forcefully. Reno looked down at his feet and he began to speak.