Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: The Flood of Destiny

101 posts in this topic

Posted

Who the hell all are these people anyway? Where do that get off talking to him like this. I am very indignant indeed. Reno wouldn't be uncomfortable and he would help without question. You cannot RP my character like this until you know what he's really like.

Joke. I just felt like raging a bit. But he would come with you.

Posted

Well, just post what he says now, K?

Posted

Well, just post what he says now, K?

what he says now, K?

Ooc: HAPPY NOW?!

Anyway,

Bic: Reno danced and shouted. "I AM AKWARDS AROUND YOU GUISE AND WHATEVER ANYBODY ELSE SAYS I AM, I AM AS GODMODDING IS WHERE IT'S AT! I'M STILL UNSURE BUT LET'S ALL GO NOW!"

Ooc: SEE, VADARTH?! LOOK WHAT THE PUPPY YOU MADE ME PUPPYING DO NOW, EH? YOU PUPPIED UP MY PUPPYING CHARACTER FOR LIFE. I HATE YOU GUISE ALL SO PUPPYING MUCH RIGHT NOW!!11!!11!11!1

^ Joke.

Posted

Name: Lith

Race: Hylian

Weapons/Items: The different mask he carries and sells

Location of Birth/Origin: Unknown

Current Location: Hyrule

History:Lith was born into a very poor family. He was the youngest of his 3 brothers and because of this his family despised him since they already did not have enough money to support them. He was constantly yelled at for nothing and was hardly ever fed or payed any attention to this. Because of this he became very depressed. When he turned 13 he found his first mask. When he put it on he felt happy for the first time since he could pretend he was something else. Soon after that he ran away and became a traveling mask salesman much like The Happy Mask Salesman.

Good, Evil, or Neutral: Neutral

please tell me if this is ok if its not then ill just recreate him

Posted

Sounds alright.

Totally reminds me of Epsil from the Door to Darkness RP. Hated due to ugliness and neglected until he found Majora's Mask and was possessed.

Good character though. :D

Posted

thanks

Lith sat in the shade of one of the buildings in Hyrule town and opened up his back pack and layed out a few different mask. The ones he put out in public had nothing special about them they where just fun mask. If somebody was looking for something and he thought that they could be trusted he would show them the more 'special' mask. "Another day of selling mask, another day to live a lie..." he said quietly to himself as a put on a blank white mask.

Posted

Marek walked across the drawbridge of Castle Town around mid-day. It hadn't taken him long to reach Castle Town from the Lake; it was only half a day's walk. There wasn't a direct way to Castle Town using the river, which is why he had walked.

He wore a dark blue cloak over his shoulders; the same color and pattern as the belted kilt he wore around his waist. The material was made from reeds from Zora's River. The fabric had a special quality to it; it blocked out the sun completely, so that it wouldn't bother Marek's skin. It also helped the skin retain moisture for longer periods of time. The Zora's had invented this fabric, and found it extremely useful.

Passing under the archway, he found himself right in the center of the hustle and bustle of Castle Town. Children and dogs ran in the streets, while merchants called to the throngs of people, hawking their goods. Marek's heart sank when he saw none of his people among the many travelers. They must all have been in Zora's Domain.....he thought sadly.

He wasn't sure where to start. He was looking first for answers; what or who had caused the waters to freeze? What did the birds in the sky know that he did not? Was it a sign of danger coming?

Wandering almost aimlessly, Marek passed a very small, very plain merchant's booth. It was hardly decorated. It almost seemed to blend in to the buildings behind it. Layed out on the small table were several things. Masks, actually. They didn't seem very elaborate or expensive. but it was not the masks that caught Marek's attention.

It was the salesman. The man was simply sitting, staring at Marek, with a plain white mask over his face. It may have been the stare, or the blunt emptyness of the mask, but something about the man sent a chill up Marek's spine.

He stared back or a second, before remembering his manners. "Oh........um....." he managed to say finally. "....hello."

Posted

Lith looked up at the Zora and smirked underneath his mask. You couldnt see any difference in his face thanks to the mask. "Hello there... is there something i can help you with... I have many mask of all kinds" Lith said displaying some of the mask. "Also if you dont mind... what is it you are searching for" He said as he stood up and streached his back. He reached down into his backpack and pulled out another mask only this one was black and red and it seemed like there was a strange pressence coming from it. He waved the hand with the mask infront of his face and the two mask switched in a instant.

Posted

Reno agreed to help them find Vadarth. He led Aria and Almia to a back alleyway. "Are you sure this is the right way?" Aria asked. Reno nodded and walked into the alley and disappeared into the slight darkness. Aria followed and when they reached the end of the alley. Reno bent down and pulled up one of the entrances to the sewers and both Aria and Almia looked quite disgusted. Reno jumped in and both of the girls jumped down too. "Ew! Why are these sewers so nasty." They walked down the passages in the sewers and Reno finally turned one of the last corners and stood there, motionless.

Posted

"I'm not searching for a mask....." began Marek cautiously. "I'm not looking to buy anything, actually." He took a quick look around, before setting his pack down on the ground and sitting down on it, across the table from the odd mask salesman.

"Listen..." Marek said in a low voice. "What is wrong with the people here...? I mean....something terrible is happening to Hyrule. Zora's Domain is.....is completely frozen over. All of my people may be dead soon. The birds are fleeing from eastern Hyrule, like they know that something is on its way. Yet everyone here.....do they even notice?" Marek looked back at the busy crowds. He heard a man shouting about a late delivery of flowers, and a woman fussing to her husband about the latest hairstyle.

Marek looked back at the mask salesman. "It's like.....they can't hear what the earth is trying to tell them. Or maybe they just can't hear."

The mask salesman looked at Marek a moment, his masked face unreadable. Then he said, "You do not seem like the type to worry over the state of affairs in Hyrule."

This caught Marek off guard. He's right......a voice inside of the Zora said. Why should you care what happens to these people? They never cared for you. Why did you leave your comfortable life at the Lake?

Finally, Marek lowered his eyes and said, "I......I think my parents are....are dead." Then he looked the salesman in the eyes. "I need to know why. You're a merchant. You travel, don't you? Do you know anything about.....everything?"

Posted

"I know alot thanks to my travels. Its been a while since ive been to the Zora's domain. As for your question about how people dont notice the lakes freezing or the birds leaving..." Lith said as his face got so serious that you could see it threw the mask he was wearing. "No... they dont notice. People dont pay attention to the little things like you and i do." Lith then packed up his mask and put them into his backpack. "I think that you might be on to something... I dont really care what happens to these people... but I do know that something is up and there not paying attention so something will happen unless someone does something." Lith said as he picked up his back pack and began to leave acting like nothing had just happend.

Posted

Marek watched the mask salesman pack up his masks. Stepping out from behind the merchant's table, the strange Hylian began to leave. Marek finally snapped out of his reverie and called after him. "Hey...! Wait!" he called, taking a step forward.

The salesman looked back. "What is your name...?" said Marek. The salesman smiled underneath the mask. "It is Lith. It was nice to meet you, Marek of the Zoras." he said simply. Then he turned and disappeared into the bustling crowd.

Marek picked up his pack again. He wasn't sure what he had learned during that encounter, but he meandered into a nearby alley, dwelling on what the salesman had said.

A full five minutes passed before Marek realized that he had never told the mask salesman his name.

Posted (edited)

Lith walked threw the crowds and finally made it out of the busy town center and headed out of hyrule. When he finally made it out he walked up to a large stone and sat down next to it. "Marek of the zora's... he might be onto something..." Lith said quietly to himself as he took off his mask and set it down next to him. "Where have the birds gone he said quietly to himself as he looked up at the sky. He then closed his eyes and began to think to himself. "Where could the next rare mask be at..." He said quietly to himself as he picked up the red and black mask and put it in his back pack. The wind blowed a little bit and his red cloak with the many different faces on it flew in the wind for a little bit.

Edited by smiley the mask (see edit history)

Posted

Marek thought for a moment about running after Lith. How did that man know my name...? his mind repeated over and over again. I've never seen him before in my life; I've even never spoken to anyone outside of Zora's Domain before! and yet...he knew my name?

He decided against it. He would never be able to find the mask salesman among so many people, no matter how he stood out. He may have even left Castle Town, for all Marek knew. So the Zora set his mind to finding a place to stay for the night. He needed to sort out his thoughts, come up with a plan...anything besides wandering aimlessly under the curious gazes of all the townsfolk. He turned a corner into what he had hoped would be another street, but it turned out to be only a small alley. He was about to turn around and go another way, when something odd caught his attention.

It was an iron manhole-cover. One of the sort that led into Castle Town's sewers. But it was partially open. Marek strode forward for a closer look. It appeared as if someone had put the cover back on in a hurry, and had not done it properly.

Who would want to get into the sewers....? Marek looked all around. There was no one nearby; no one watching. He tightly fastened his pack to his back, then pushed the cover aside with his foot. He looked down. A steep ladder led into the damp darkness below. Taking a deep breath, he knelt down and lowered himself into the sewer passage, all the while wondering, Why am I even doing this....?

Curiosity. his mind replied. You just can't resist a mystery, can you?

Posted

Lith sat there for another minuet thinking to himself before he finally decided to see if he could find any information on where a rare mask could be. "Maybe somebody in Hyrule has an idea..." He said quietly to himself as he got up and headed back into Hyrule. He searched quietly evesdropping on other's conversation's to see if he could pick anything up. After a little while of searching he finally gave up and decided to set up shop again in a different spot. He took out the same mask before and set them down infront of him. He reached in and pulled out a mask that had a face that was grinning painted on it. He placed it over his face and looked around. A few different people came up and looked at the mask. One of them bought a simple green masked shaped like a skull from him and gave him the money. "Marek of the Zora's... your differently on to something... but what it is, is still a mystery..." He said quietly to himself as he continued to sell his mask. He got some strange looks from people probably because of the strange and somewhat disturbing mask he was wearing. A man came up to him and asked if he had anything "better" but Lith could see in his eyes this man was no good so he lied and said that he didnt that this was all he had. Lith looked up at the sky and thought to himself. He didnt notice the man that he lied to come up and steal a few of his mask and when he did it was already to late and he wouldn't be able to find him anymore.