Pokemon Platinum

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Platinum is also an element.

Really, the two trios are messed up. Gold, Silver, and Crystal was one, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum another. Platinum should be with Gold and Silver, not Diamond and Pearl! Same for Crystal.

Though I will get this one anyway.

That is a good point i never rely thought about it tell now.

Posted

Pokemon Gold was the best, of course you stopped. You knew nothing after it would ever be better.

i am one of the many foolish people who still expect a remake. it better get made. ive played yellow, gold, crystal, sapphire, ruby, fire red, leaf green, pearl, and colosseum (which is inferior).

gold got broken, crystal got lost, sapphire and ruby i gave away along with fire red and leaf green, pearl i sold and colosseum i sold too. the only one i still have is yellow as it was my first game ever.

Posted

I pre-ordered this at Toys-R-Us and I got my Giratina fig. I really hope the next game is a Johto remake. I always loved Johto, come on Nintendo!

Posted

I had crystal at one point but i don'nt know what happend to it.

The ones i have are Gold Silver red yellow.

I had Blue but i gave it to my sister friend.

Posted

the incest girls back ahhh Bagina

Posted

Platinum is also an element.

Really, the two trios are messed up. Gold, Silver, and Crystal was one, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum another. Platinum should be with Gold and Silver, not Diamond and Pearl! Same for Crystal.

Though I will get this one anyway.

Well, there is still a pattern. Diamond is the world's most valuable gemstone, pearl is the world's most valuable animal by-product, and platinum is the world's most valuable metal.

Posted

i wonder how the fifth generation will go?

Posted

Whats cool is when it comes out in the U.S,it comes out a day before my B-Day! I want it so badly!(too bad I only have Wi-Fi for my Wii,not DS)

Posted

Well, there is still a pattern. Diamond is the world's most valuable gemstone, pearl is the world's most valuable animal by-product, and platinum is the world's most valuable metal.

Interesting. What about Gold, Silver, and Crystal?

Posted

They are running out of good names, good pokemon, and they ruined the show. Wow pokemon has been going down hill lately.

Posted

i wonder how the fifth generation will go?

The 493rd Pokemon, Arceus, is the God of the Pokemon World. The 150th and 151st Pokemon were a mistake and the perfect Pokemon. :

Posted

The 493rd Pokemon, Arceus, is the God of the Pokemon World. The 150th and 151st Pokemon were a mistake and the perfect Pokemon. :

Posted

Did I say something some what similar to that?

Posted

I told my nephew i'd buy it for him.

Posted

Dude, Pokemon Platinum is going to pwn. I'm definantly going to get it :D