Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Wii is playing up!

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Just over three days after the UK launch it freaking plays up! And I will give you some information on what might've caused it! Ok, when I first got it, I was stupid, and I put it upside down on it's top. So I, obiously played discs like that. And they wouldn't be read. So then I was lazy, and I kept it like that, and then I put the discs the right way round, (still remember with the console upside-down, don't you forget) and it played fine. And then after a few plays I put it all the right way round. And then it plays up sometimes whenever I play the discs, for example, it keeps on loading at the Wii loading screen, and keeps on pausing when it is loading on the game loading screens. But it does it from time to time. Is Nintendo stupid to make it that weak? Or is ot that weak? Please help me! :(

Posted

ACTING up, for the guys in America.

Posted

i recomend sending it back to nintendo that is what my friend does with all of his defective or broken systems they usualy fix them if you have the warenty he has done it to his xbox twice and i think he did it to his cube too

just a helpful sugestion ;)