Did you like the cel-shaded look to the Zelda series??

76 posts in this topic

Posted

I think this was a big deal when the first cel-shaded Zelda game out, windwaker. Personally I thought this game did horrible! I did not like it at all. I did read the storyline, What happened the Kokoris beacame peices of wood and the Zoras became evil. The one thing I didnt get was the conductors wand. What happened to the Ocarina of Time!!!!! And I think Link was 12 and he sounded like a women I thought thats when most people hit Puberty!!!! I just thought that Nintendo made a big mistake. Thank god for Twilight Princess!!! :D

Posted

I liked the graphical style of wind waker, its made a nice change to all the ultra-realistic graphics people are trying to push these days, having said that twilight princess looks awesome..

the conductors baton was basically similar to the ocarina on ocarina of time and majoras mask.....

where on earth did u get the zoras turning evil though? They evolved into the rito's (you can tell with the sages, earth temple thingy, difficult to explain...). The one thing that i don't get is evolution is supposed to make you better adapted. Zora people are adapted for water, the world floods, then they evolve into birds, i mean wtf?!?!?!?!

Posted

I think the Zora evolved into birds because they lost all their land. If you look in OoT and MM, the Zora live in water but are on land 80% of the time. So i think after the flood they evolved into birds by the power of the gods because there was too much water and they needed a little land.

As for the graphics...they were ok, kinda funky though..

I think the Zora evolved into birds because they lost all their land. If you look in OoT and MM, the Zora live in water but are on land 80% of the time. So i think after the flood they evolved into birds by the power of the gods because there was too much water and they needed a little land.

As for the graphics...they were ok, kinda funky though..

Posted

the way i fugred it was there was too much danger in the sea, and anyway there were still islands they could've stayed on and it's probabbly harder to fly from place to place than if they'd been able to swim

Posted

:unsure: this may sound retarted but it's a thought. ok well... what if the zoras still exist but are now completely under water and just didn't show up in the game.

Posted

LOL

It could be...ninetendo's tricky,you never can tell with them..its just that the Rito sage is a zora so conclusions can be drawn.

Posted

the zora sage says the one who follows my bloodline and carries that instrument, consdering that that person is a rito, you kind of get the impression that the rito's evolved from the zoras....

Posted

You never know ;)

Posted

Can we get back to the topic who cares about the Zoras.

Posted

<_< I definitly liked the OoT graphics better..Why is it that nearly everything made before 2000 was cooler?! :(

Posted

The graphics suited the game to be honest and imagine the problems they'd have had with the water if the graphics were as good as twilight princess

Posted

Cel-shaded did fit the WindWaker, but i didnt like the way it looked

Posted

the look was OK... but a bit to childy for me...

I want to see the blood on my sword when i chop someone in two!

Posted

it might be nice but a little excessive and easy, cinsdering you could kill most enemies in one hit like that...

plus it would get a 15+ rating (well ok, if the blood stayed there 15+, if it disapeared fairly quickly 12+) and nintnedo would want for as many people to play the game as possible.

Posted

youre right... but i'm almost 15... and in the netherlands we do not have that problems... we buy what we want to:P