Did you like the cel-shaded look to the Zelda series??

76 posts in this topic

Posted

yes, most people tend to do that anyway, but it's the princuple that matters ;)

Posted

uhh... I'm dutch... i do not need principals... those suck :P

no, we are not that bad :P:P i can't buy games 16+... i need to show my ID for that

it suckes, so i hope TP doesn't get 16+

or i am toast

Posted

i doubt it somehow, nintendo would have to have a real change of heart to do that and Miyamoto would become a ravaging beast, which ain't gonna happen.

Posted

:rolleyes: I don`t really give a care about the blood.I just want to chop something up! :D ....Why do I oddly feel like Fighter from that comic.. :embarrassed: Anyway,cel-shaded did fit the game...but I wanted something not so...so...(what`s the word what`s the word..) childish.WW didn`t fail as a game,but it was just too childish for my liking. :blink:

Posted

Generally, i woulda ratherliked realistic graphics for a game than cel-shaede graphics.

Posted

i doubt it somehow, nintendo would have to have a real change of heart to do that and Miyamoto would become a ravaging beast, which ain't gonna happen.

Posted

B-blood? *faints..wakes up hours later* sorry,I just can`t stand real life blood.But i can stand watching a bad guy bleed.. :D mwahahahaha..must..resist..urge to stab something..

Posted

Heh heh, nice...Anyway, I'm just gonna say that I thought the cel-shading graphics were actually pretty cool! Except for now that Twilight Princess has been delayed about a year, I've missed really good graphics for about...what, 2-2 1/2 years? :(

Posted

don't you play other games, i meen... just look at Oblivion(elderscrols) for 10 seconds and evry game-addict is sadisfied...:P but zelda rules, so if those grafics are in TP than f#ck Oblivion:P

Posted

Well, I meant I missed good new Zelda graphics for that long about...Anyway...Minish Cap was pretty good too, though, for the GBA. :D

Posted

OK, i allready thought, how addicted to one game could you be:P

but the TP will be a masterwork... i'm shure of that!

Posted

Got a little question..anyone think TP will have some occasional blood in it? :D

Posted

It's a distinct POSSIBILITY, for things like big bosses (remember how Ganondorf was coughing blood in OoT?)

However, not very much is likely, or they would have to be careful with ratings...

Posted

personnaly i prefer to see the enemies explode, like they're shown in the videos, especially the twilight realm enemies, that looks nice :D

Posted

anything that explodes.....is pretty darn cool :D