Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What musical instrument should Link have in Zelda Wii?

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

(I entered my vote as banjo)

It was between a banjo, a kazoo, and a electronic violin. All of which would ruin Link's reputation.

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

The Triangle!!!

Maybe a Tamborine. =3

That would be amusing.

Posted

Can't think of anything

Posted

I liked how in MM the instrument would change when you changed between human, deku, goron, and zora. I also liked how the ocarina of time was utilized in MM.

In my opinion, although I liked how the Wind Waker sounded, it was an annoyance. I didn't like how I was forced to constantly change the direction of the wind so very often.

I would like a return of the ocarina of time.

Posted

To coincide with "Should Link have an instrument in Zelda Wii?"

My vote's in. You guys?

A harp!! Harps are drastically under used especially in video games. It's unusual and it's about time we harpists got shown some of the fancy treatment flutes and drums and such get. You don't see link call Epona with a harp. You don't see a harp in any of the music games. You don't hear harp music in any games. Where's the fairness in that?

Posted

A harp!! Harps are drastically under used especially in video games. It's unusual and it's about time we harpists got shown some of the fancy treatment flutes and drums and such get. You don't see link call Epona with a harp. You don't see a harp in any of the music games. You don't hear harp music in any games. Where's the fairness in that?

It's kind of big. How would Link carry...nevermind.

Hm. I find the image/thought of Link defeating Ganon with a harp to be funny for some reason.

It would certainly be different.