Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with error, please?

22 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='211832' date='Mar 24 2009, 12:47 PM']So much for not telling anyone about it. :([/quote]
Meh, they aready posted about it. Poke said I could tell if someone found it out :P

Posted

[quote name='Luneth Uchiha' post='211854' date='Mar 24 2009, 05:47 PM']Meh, they aready posted about it. Poke said I could tell if someone found it out :P[/quote]
He never told me this. Oh well.

Besides people though it was fake. It would have been fun to mess their minds, and they can still read this.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='211855' date='Mar 24 2009, 02:50 PM']He never told me this. Oh well.

Besides people though it was fake. It would have been fun to mess their minds, and they can still read this.[/quote]
I wonder what would happen if Ryu joined HO. That would be scary. There are some members of HO i fear meeting members of hyrule.net. It would be the apacolypse. Or the return of the salt ninjas.

Posted

[quote name='Luneth Uchiha' post='211924' date='Mar 25 2009, 12:02 AM']I wonder what would happen if Ryu joined HO. That would be scary. There are some members of HO i fear meeting members of hyrule.net. It would be the apacolypse. Or the return of the salt ninjas.[/quote]
That's really something you don't want to post out loud.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='212054' date='Mar 25 2009, 05:41 PM']That's really something you don't want to post out loud.[/quote]
I'm saying that as a statement to both sides. Individually both communites are cool and stable for the most part. If they got together I would be a bit afraid. So many Zelda fans in one place....

Posted

You're right. That would be insane.

Posted

But yeah, if you need help with hyruleonline(theirs) I can probably help ya. Me and poke messed with it enough to know how to get it to work in alot of cases